albuterol with t3???

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Ive used albuterol alone before with decent results for weight loss and amazing performance results. I play rugby so it really helps. This said, season is startin and I want to take the alb again. But I also want to throw in some t3 and get shredded up. I found out everything for dosing, ramp up, then down, 25mcgs-75mcgs, pct, etc... anyways I couldn't find any info regarding dosage times if you take both alb and t3. As well as any logs of pple who have tried this. I tried searching and I cant seem to find anything. Thanks in advance

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that I would personally be hesitant to use t3 without some sort of anabolic support, unless you aren't afraid to lose muscle mass as well.

ManBeast

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on using prostan at a higher dosage of around 150mg e/d starting after I would begin to ramp up the t3 dosage. Ive read that at 25mcg there is little/no break down of the muscle. So when I increase dose past this point I would start to use the prostan.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would personally rather have the anabolic active before I introduce any t3 into my system, because you will already have some naturally, and I do not know how fast the shutdown is.

ManBeast

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on what body type he has. I've seen people (myself included) who are for the most part very endomorph, who are absolutely fine running T3 without any anabolic along with it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I am an endomorph too, I *really* don't think that makes a difference. T3 is very catabolic and goes after muscle. What doses of T3 did you run without any noticable muscle loss?

ManBeast

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I ran it with clen at actually a pretty high dose, about 75-100mcg. Clen is a bit of an anti catabolic though, so maybe that helped me out a little.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Probably helped some, but I'll still stand by what I said earlier. Unless you aren't afraid of loosing at least some muscle, I wouldn't run t3 on its own.

ManBeast

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
what about the safety of combining alb and t3? Do you think that should be a concern at all?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That should be fine. Alot of people myself included run Clen/T3 cycles. I'm not sure how hard albuterol affects your beta 2 receptors, but if it's just as good as clen, you're going to want to do something like a 2wk on 2wk off 2wk on cycle of the alb/T3. Simply because the alb like clen has the effect of burning out your beta 2 receptors to the point where it becomes immune to the alb, and it becomes ineffective. Yohimbe/yohimbine helps with this somewhat, but still better to do 2 on 2 off if you ask me.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
im running about 6-8 times a week b/c of practice w/ rugby, will this effect me at all negatively when i combo it w/ the t3 and alb? Im getting prostan, cissus and powerfull for my anabolic stack and i also have some keto to refresh my beta receptors...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd be EXTREMELY careful with the T3 on THAT much cardio. That is going to eat up muscle off you like no other without a real anabolic running with it. And by real anabolic i mean anabolic steroids or PH.

Edit: Wow the board automatically converts the acronym A.A.S to the words " anabolic steroids" that's pretty cool.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd run an anabolic along with T3/Alb. A low dose of test maybe? I'm not sure how anti-cat Alb is but I don't think it's as effective as the name anti-catabolic implies.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I think Im gonna keep the dose very low on the t3, like 25mcg and peak it around 50mcg for several days then ramp it back down. Hopefully that will be enough to keep the muscle.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
i did some more research and am slightly concerned w/ a faster heart rate because at practice i feel like im gonna have a heart attack from running haha. Should I just dose the t3 very low?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The alb will affect your BP and heart rate more than the T3 will. That's not to say that the T3 doesn't though

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
alb really didnt bother me at all as far as HR so if t3 is less than that im not worried at all. Thanks

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know how much ketotifen i should take and when? Last time I just used Benedryl.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
nm, got the keto and figured it all out by research. Does it matter what time I take the alb relative to the t3?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
got everything 2 days ago, started taking this is what it looks like:
WEEK 1-2
alb- 12mg ed, 2 doses
T3- 25mcg ed
Powerfull- 6 caps per day, 3 doses
Cissus- 8 caps per day, 4 doses
Prostanozol- 200mg ed, 2 doses

WEEK 3-4
alb-12mg ed, 2 doses
T3- 50mcg ed
rest is the same

WEEK 5-6
T3- 25mcg ed
anabolics the same as prior weeks

WEEK 7-8
T3 supp by SAN - 4 caps a day, 2 doses
rebound xt- 2 caps a day, 2 doses
cissus same dose, not sure if Ill still be using powerfull

Im also going to be running coq10 and RYR throughout entire cycle.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
days 1,2 and 3:
Nothing new to note. Endurance feels slightly increased from alb. After first dose of T3 I felt a slight increase in body temperature. Prostan/powerfull/cissus hasn't really showed much yet. I went to the gym for the first time in a few weeks on day 2, thanks to rugby. I didn't want to kill myself b/c of practice the next morning. I pumped out 3 sets on bench working up to 265lbs for an easy 6 and did DB curls working up to 60lbs for 3 sets of 6.
O YEA one HYUGGGEEE side i noticed so far was Im always insanely tired, i dont know what it is...I took a 4 hour nap on top of 8 hours of sleep each day.

On the third day I took some lipo 6 i had left over to give me a little bit of an energy burst and it kept me goin all day. I went to the gym and did some basic cardio and abs. O yea, i also had conditioning for rugby for one hour this morning.

one more thing just remembered, im also taking 1mg of keto everynight before i hit the sack...

My diet is generally stable, I try to eat healthy, but with the amount of cardio Ive been doing I allow myself to have pb and j and pasta on a regular basis. The pb i use is natty pb and I try to get calories from healthier low fat high protein food. Id say im proboly consuming around 2500-2700 cals a day.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
my estimated bodyfat id say is about 12% maybe 11%, I weigh 200lbs, 5ft 9.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how you respond, I would go higher than 24mcg a day of alb. I don't even think I would see anything with 24mcg a day

bleedinblue823

Awards
well one of the primary side effects of t3 is lethargy. i'm just getting off it now and i'd almost forgotten how much energy i had before.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
well one of the primary side effects of t3 is lethargy. i'm just getting off it now and i'd almost forgotten how much energy i had before.

Where did you read that one of the primary side effects of t3 is lethargy?

It should be the total opposite. Hypothyroidism, will cause lethargy, among other things, and then T3 is administered to cure that.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
yea day 4 passed, practice was slightly easier. Not as much easier as I had hoped, thinking of upping dose on alb, but at the rate im going now i only have a 30 day supply. As for T3 i think I might up it, i feel a slight warming for about 2-3 hours after taking it but thats it. Do you think I should take it 2x a day or just up the dosage to 50mcg ed and ramp up to 75mcg at peak then ramp down at the end to 25mcg ed?

so far little side effects, negative and positive, have been seen other than the lethargy is gone (thank god).