Results: What happens when you DO NOT drop fat
- 09-16-2006, 05:44 AM
- 09-16-2006, 05:48 AM
The first post was just screwing around, but this is going to be our future. I've preached this on several threads, but obesity will be the killer of our generation... not now... not for a good while, but just wait and see.
American Obesity Association - AOA Fact Sheets
Search around. You'll see what I am talking about.
- 09-16-2006, 06:58 AM
09-16-2006, 11:27 AM
What makes change even harder is the fact that they are the majority and fit individuals are the minority. They grow everyday while are group shrinks, its a losing battle, I preach and preach to people who say they aren't fat. I hate to break it to them so I remain quite while they spew out some of the same old excuses, thyroid problem, genetics, no time to excerise. I feel like saying to them stay small and weak while I get leaner and stronger, they really make me appreciate what I have in terms of my physical self.
09-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by rippedforce63
Just tell them what I say and yes I really say this. "Thats ok, you make me look better anyways". Hahah..
Similar Forum Threads
- By Keepitreel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:28 PM
- By Senka in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-19-2012, 12:42 PM
- By calidood in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 10-15-2008, 02:20 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-04-2006, 07:27 AM
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-13-2005, 02:15 AM