weightless supplement confusion

phats

Awards
after a very successful stack of zol/sd I am thinking about running a cutting cycle. But I am very confused on which one to buy. Back when I used weightloss supplements there were only a couple and mainly just eca stacks (lost quite abit of weight on eca) but now there are soo many supplements. I know some of you are going to say use the search button, and I have done that but haven’t found a definitive or the best supplement

I was looking at danica or thyrotabs. Or Red Acid GEN 2 looks very good too. which one do you guys recommend?
(I don’t mind if it the supplement has stimulants)

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dicana, Burn3d, Scorch, HEAT Stack, Lean Xtreme and SesaThin are all good.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
When I read this title I immediatly thought of myself in the space shuttle surrounded by my stash floating to and fro. Bulk powder going every where... When traveling in space you can use your towel to secure your supplement stash. It will keep your cissus in one place, so don't panic.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
When I read this title I immediatly thought of myself in the space shuttle surrounded by my stash floating to and fro. Bulk powder going every where... When traveling in space you can use your towel to secure your supplement stash. It will keep your cissus in one place, so don't panic.

The answer to this would be 42.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL! Douglas Adams (sp?) rules.

ManBeast

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
after a very successful stack of zol/superdrol I am thinking about running a cutting cycle. But I am very confused on which one to buy. Back when I used weightloss supplements there were only a couple and mainly just eca stacks (lost quite abit of weight on eca) but now there are soo many supplements. I know some of you are going to say use the search button, and I have done that but haven’t found a definitive or the best supplement

I was looking at danica or thyrotabs. Or Red Acid GEN 2 looks very good too. which one do you guys recommend?
(I don’t mind if it the supplement has stimulants)

Thanks

I lost tons of weight on EC (and green tea) stack but let me know. Was the weight loss more from appetite suppression or was it more thermalgenic?

phats

Awards
it was more thermogenic, i found that i ate the same but when i was at the gym doing cardio or even at rest i felt it. I want to try one of these new wieghtloss supplements as they have alot of hype, and maybe can beat the old school ECA stack

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
it was more thermogenic, i found that i ate the same but when i was at the gym doing cardio or even at rest i felt it. I want to try one of these new wieghtloss supplements as they have alot of hype, and maybe can beat the old school ECA stack
Nothing has beaten the EC stack for me but you might get lucky and find something. What about something not thermalgenic like avant labs sesamin or Dessigner Supps Melting point that uses PPAR-alpha activation for fat loss instead of beta-atagonists (this is what ephedrine uses). Or a combo of both?

phats

Awards
rivet, i think i will take your advice and order me Melting point + sesamin

:head:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

Wicked! Make sure to order some potassium and magnesium since Melting Point can cause muscle cramps.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

When taking both you can lower the doses of each as there is some overlap with the two products. I've been taking GMS 2-4 grams a day and it seems to help. I have a couple ideas why GMS is so useful (along with a creatine product) in preventing cramps and possibly reducing/eliminating the need for potassium etc. You can get GMS from Custom's site, fairly cheap. It doesn't dissolve at all in drinks, but its tasteless and I just measure it out munch on it for a few seconds then wash it down. like flavorless plastic chips ..hmmm.

I'm currently using my normal stack of Melting Point, Basic Cuts, Glucophase XR, Lean Xtreme (hey, I work for DS might as well use them all!) along with GTE and the liquid sesathin from avant. This go round I started using the GMS and am also using Avant's ab-solved (the "super" version). Its been a long time since i've used ab-solved, but this whole stack has been very good. I spiked the ab-solved with something new (which so far seems to have been a good idea!). You obviously don't all of this. Its good to start with a couple things and evaluate them. If MP and sesamin do well for you then great. They are both products you can pretty much stack anything with.

TSC

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When taking both you can lower the doses of each as there is some overlap with the two products. I've been taking GMS 2-4 grams a day and it seems to help. I have a couple ideas why GMS is so useful (along with a creatine product) in preventing cramps and possibly reducing/eliminating the need for potassium etc. You can get GMS from Custom's site, fairly cheap. It doesn't dissolve at all in drinks, but its tasteless and I just measure it out munch on it for a few seconds then wash it down. like flavorless plastic chips ..hmmm.

I'm currently using my normal stack of Melting Point, Basic Cuts, Glucophase XR, Lean Xtreme (hey, I work for DS might as well use them all!) along with GTE and the liquid sesathin from avant. This go round I started using the GMS and am also using Avant's ab-solved (the "super" version). Its been a long time since i've used ab-solved, but this whole stack has been very good. I spiked the ab-solved with something new (which so far seems to have been a good idea!). You obviously don't all of this. Its good to start with a couple things and evaluate them. If MP and sesamin do well for you then great. They are both products you can pretty much stack anything with.

TSC
May I ask what you spiked the Ab-solved with or is it something that is in development?

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
May I ask what you spiked the Ab-solved with or is it something that is in development?
Ask me in a month or so. DS has no plans on such a product, this is just me playing around with stuff. I would like to know if this works or not though. It is something that is available already though. It seems to be better than ab-solved alone, HOWEVER the absolved I am using now is labeled "Super" which I think is the double dosed 7-keto and not the normal version i've used before. I got a bunch when Avant was clearing them out but hadn't used any yet. I didn't realize it was the "super" version. I will start testing this against non spike stuff soon. I did this with cap and lipoderm when that idea first came out. I was able to see/tell the difference in less than two weeks (ie the cap vs non-cap side).

If it works, it was well worth the $1 or so it cost to spike it. :woohoo:

I've got all kinds of good ideas to spike discontinued avant products. If my non-hormonal sytenhance type product pans out.. I might have to see if DS would run with it... as it stands neither ingredient is available to me at the moment. It could be a total waste of time, but that glimmer of hope that it will work is fun enough to keep thinking about it.

TSC

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask me in a month or so. DS has no plans on such a product, this is just me playing around with stuff. I would like to know if this works or not though. It is something that is available already though. It seems to be better than ab-solved alone, HOWEVER the absolved I am using now is labeled "Super" which I think is the double dosed 7-keto and not the normal version i've used before. I got a bunch when Avant was clearing them out but hadn't used any yet. I didn't realize it was the "super" version. I will start testing this against non spike stuff soon. I did this with cap and lipoderm when that idea first came out. I was able to see/tell the difference in less than two weeks (ie the cap vs non-cap side).

If it works, it was well worth the $1 or so it cost to spike it. :woohoo:

I've got all kinds of good ideas to spike discontinued avant products. If my non-hormonal sytenhance type product pans out.. I might have to see if DS would run with it... as it stands neither ingredient is available to me at the moment. It could be a total waste of time, but that glimmer of hope that it will work is fun enough to keep thinking about it.

TSC
TSC - shoot me a PM and I will see if I can't get your material for testing.