Recommended Weight Loss Supplement

beeph

Awards
I know that this may be redundant on here, but I have taken Cellucor for the last few months. I have dropped roughly 45 lbs. I was 245 now 200, always a big guy(wide guy) only 5'9''. Big upper body, 34 in waist, maybe a 32 now. The last 6 months I have altered my diet, lifted pretty intense, and cardio 2-3 miles a day. I lift 3 days spaced mon, wed, fri. I have lifted for about six years, since I was 18 pretty much religiously. I am looking to finally get the last 15 lbs off and really get cut up. What do you guys suggest I take for the final countdown if you will to my target 185-180lbs. Keeping the diet the same and the lifting and cardio the same, is there anything that you guys would flat out say is better to take than your typical hydroxcut, cellucor supps. Or should I just keep using this stuff?

HairyLarry35

Awards
First, I would recommend NOT taking more cellucor. I have no idea which specific weight loss type (there are 4) you are taking. If you keep taking what ever you are on, it will not be as effective and could potentially start to down-regulate your receptors or mess with your thyroid. But if you want to stay the weightloss supplement route, there are a lot of things you could take. Alri-Tri Lean System did a great job for me (lost 12 lbs!!) but, that's just my opinion.

The weight loss you have achieved is AMAZING!! :jaw: That much you can be very proud of. And, with this kind of work ethic/will to achieve your goal, you will eventually get to that point.

But here is the part that nobody likes to hear: no pill will get those last few pounds. Sure, it will help you get there if you cycle correctly, put up with the sides, continue exercising, and diet properly. BUT, it all boils down to the fact that your body is an equation. If you take a supplement, the variables can change to shed a few percents, but if you keep the same diet, you'll gain those LBs back again.

Vary morning cardio (HIIT and low intensity), find what kinds of food your body reacts to through experimentation and set up a diet that works [CKD, 40/40/20, ect.], and calculate your diet so that what you burn through RMR, aerobic, and anerobic output comes out to a -500 cal/day average. If you want to keep it off, that is what you've gotta do. Fitday.com helps a lot of people (including myself) to keep track of things. My personal favorite is Calorie King because it includes almost all brands and foods, but you only get a 7 day trial, then you have to pay ( CalorieKing - Diet & Weight Loss Software for Windows, Mac OS X, Palm OS and Pocket PC ).

Good luck, and God Bless. I hope some of what I said can help you out. Search around for a while, though. You might find some answers that I didn't give you.

HL

HairyLarry35

Awards
One more thing-- If you want a sure-fire route to go, stop spending you cash on supps right now and set up an appointment to talk to Bobo. He's worked wonders for people (I mean, freakin' wonders... check out some of the logs here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fla-training-forum/ . For an example, look at Bobo's transfermation/pictures.

One day, I plan on signing up with him! But make sure he has openings.. he can some times be full with customers.

HL

beeph

Awards
Thanks alot for the feedback. I am going to stop using cellucor for that reason, I have taken the D4, I believe and it is effective. I would say that for the last 4-6 months the most important part of my weight loss is attributed to hard work at the gym, dieting correctly and cutting out alcohol all together. Hard to be 24 and not drink, but hey to get results you have to sacrifice.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
One more thing-- If you want a sure-fire route to go, stop spending you cash on supps right now and set up an appointment to talk to Bobo. He's worked wonders for people (I mean, freakin' wonders... check out some of the logs here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/fla-training-forum/ . For an example, look at Bobo's transfermation/pictures.

One day, I plan on signing up with him! But make sure he has openings.. he can some times be full with customers.

HL
Bobo isn't taking on clients atm but yeah, diet first, routine second and supplements third.

beeph

Awards
Can you guys tell me more about Alri-Tri Lean System. Thanks