Kam's Anagen/Fenotest/Cissusrx/Burn3d Stackaruni

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Being this my second stack I made a bunch of changes

I'm going to stop doing empty stomach cardio and going to have some uber low fat (4%) pb on wheat in the morning with some caffeine.

Taking a good amount of burn3d at two meals

taking whey before and post workout

muscle milk probably just before bed.

Change my reps 3x10 to 3x6 up the weight to change it up.

Besides that my diet is pretty much inline brown rice, chicken, tuna, broccali. Going for 4x meals a day.

Workout going to be 8am cardio 30 min
weights at 1pm
7 days a week probably, maybe sunday off

we'll see, i know i'm on the road for over training but I haven't even been getting sore even after hitting new maxes on the 6th set for leg press 750, and deadlift 275 3rd set. I know you shouldn't go off soreness, but I need to feel some after affects before I cut down my workout.

down to 196 and supposdly i'm around 15-18% bf (says the manager at the local gym who's been in the industry for 20+ years) We shall see, i'm really putting on some muscle with the gitcha big stack, and my waist is witherin a way nice and gradually.

i'm on a bi/back/legs one day and the next is chest/tri/ab.

So far so good, diet is getting in line, getting bigger everyday, and waist is slimin down, not seeing the weight loss, but i notice i'm getting a bigger upper body so that might be hiding my gut.

I'll have some more info tomorrow once i read this and find out what i'm missing.

I don't have any vacations planned for a while, so I can concentrate on my diet and workout plan.

Still have my interview in just under a month and a wedding to go to that I would like to look pretty good for,(good lookin ladies, and no not my side of the family...lol)

And just incorporated incline/decline, and kept flat bench, looking forward to some new chest development.

I'll have my supp list and intake times along with diet and workout plan tomorrow.

Wish me luck, this time i'm going to rock like it's going out of style.

And so far I love the stack.:dance:

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah here's some pics of my sexy body, i put on the sweater for these pics....

and i'm pretty sure i'm still at around 23-25% bf, any other ideas.

196 5'9

Attachments

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Update after todays workout

New leg press high of 800 pounds

After cutting the reps down to 6 i'm getting crazy pumps.

Really starting to see definition in my arms, loving the stack.

more details tomorrow when i get some more time.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
stackaruni fo sho.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established

Oh yeah finally got to use the libido part of this stack and it was awsome, like iron bull.:woohoo: lol

so far anagen>powerfull.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
weighed in at 194.6 today, on my way to 180's baby.

Little sore today, might do a carb load and hit the gym later 5ish or so.

Got a good night sleep, ate some brown rice and chicken before I went to bed and i feel really good now.

oh and i'll update my supps.

morning empty stomach is two cissusrx and two burn 3ds and one amp
then gym
on return after meal
sesamine,gnc multi,glucosomine,cod liver oil, and feno and anagen
then after weight training
flax seed, feno/anagen/burn3d
then bedtime
calcium-zinc-magnesium/vitamin c/ vitamin e/melatonin/fenotest

If anyone has any suggestions or changes or different intake times that would be great.

I post my workout info a little bit before, it's probably going to change next week as I would like to isolate more muscle groups throughout the week and give my muscles more time to recoup between workouts.

Thanks,

Kam

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
well on my way to do a carb load then off to the driving range and maybe play some golf.

Ahh new china buffet how beutiful you are, and yes i must because i need the carbs..... or I've been good all week and I need to reset my metabolism.

But yeah so far the stack is going great, getting bigger not really losing any weight, but i'm noticing a loss in my stomach area and my arms and legs are getting more defined every day.

Can anyone tell me what the ratio of fat/muscle weight is. my friend told me that muscle weighs 4 times as much as fat? I would love another source.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Well today was probably the best time i ever had in the gym, worked out with a friend of mine to keep up the intensity.

Started a whole new workout regiment and doing stuff I never have done before.

Also I did 1 mile morning cardio high intensity then break and broke it up. THen walked with a friend for 3 more miles and kept heart rate around 130 so I was happy and might make that a new habit.

I felt ill in the weigh room, pushed it every set to the limit and I feel great right now. Love the stack and For anyone out there cissusrx should be thrown onto any stack, I made myself leave as I finished my long workout (to long to post and get flamed).

Soon to go for 1000 pound leg press tomorrow, and new maxes will be coming soon.

Love the stack, I even figured out some holes in my diet, I'll be ripped in no time.

And what i figured today, is drink alcohol that i don' t like or has no cals ie diet and rum or drink a guiness because i don't like it.

And when i'm bored and wanta snack it's water and a green apple till i'm full.

180's here i come again, u better be ready.

Ps the stack is vundabar, getting bigger everyday. Waist looks smaller and will be diminishing with concentrated cardio.

wish me luck,

(a happy kam)

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
stopped stack, shouldnt have pushed it. The next log will have a baseline and have some good info. I liked the new stack, def miss the insane pumps and the strength now. Also the energy level from the r4war and the burn3d and ampd was insane. I pushed it and now i'm recovering. No stims for a week and some post cycle.

I really need to concentrate on losing weight and not putting on mass. I am scared of turning into a small guy, but I'm going to push for 10% bf and now I don't care what muscle mass I lose, it needs to happen. I know I won't have a problem bulking but I need to get some things in line.

Thanks for the views, sorry for the lack on real info. And anyone that wants to play the natural game, I would recommend at least a week or more imbetween stacks, as jay said even the naturals put some decent amount of stress on your system.

I wouldn't think that this would be the best stack for losing weight as you need to eat enough calories to keep your muscles growing, and unless your doing an insane amount of cardio your not going to cut. Well that's my take on it.

No more boosters until i start losing weight, and i'm cutting calories to around 2k so there's no need for boosters as I need to eat to build and use the naturals right.

Feel better everyday since i've been off, this is more of a supp article but trying to salvage this log.

Now i'm just doing empty stomach cardio, high rep circuit training. And no beer and little bit of alcohol. Lot of water, drink some tea takin and flax, cod oil, vitamin e, multi,glucosomine, milk thistle, saw palmetto, and aloe vera drink (ewww).

Have noticed i'm not retaining as much water when not on all the supps and creatine and whatnot. After some advice givin.

We shall see,

Kam

ps, please ask any questions.