Does this make sense?

Emiran

Awards
I was wondering if it would be advisable or beneficial at all to take ephedra and caffeine like 2 weeks into a 4 week halodrol cycle and mayble a week into PCT also. I'm lookin to get a little leaner and have more focus for some school **** and EC is the easiest thing I can get for that.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see why not as long as you don't OD on the dose or cause a prostate pinch :)

Emiran

Awards
Prostate pinch? Whaaaa? I was thinknig 25mg a day of Ephedra and 200mg a day of caffeine. Maybe that dosage twice a day. Not sure yet.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Twice a day at that dose should be fine. When you get a pinch from overuse of stims you'll know exactly what I mean :p

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
You should check your blood pressure also just to be safe.

Emiran

Awards
Just out of curiousity, is it like your butthole hurting? And I checked my BP today actually. I did this like 2 hours after dosing and doing a decent leg workout. It was at Walmart, so I don't know about accuracy, but it was like 144/56 or something very close to that. Also, on drol. I picked up some hawthorne berry and milk thistle just to take care of my ****. Was thinking about getting some other supps for the prostate health like saw palmetto or whatever that stuff is called. Thanks for the advice though guys.

P.S. I don't know if there's any other students on this forum, but is there something better than ephedra short of a perscription medication for focus. I mean I don't care if it's hardcore stuff, I'm just curious to know what kind of stuff works for you guys.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL i've never heard of this Jayhawk but i guess your the taint guru so explain on.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
P.S. I don't know if there's any other students on this forum, but is there something better than ephedra short of a perscription medication for focus. I mean I don't care if it's hardcore stuff, I'm just curious to know what kind of stuff works for you guys.
Alcar, tyrosine, vinpo, and many others. These should all help to some degree. I'd recommend cycling on & off effedrine every couple weeks. Use some of these ingredients w/ caffeine during your "off" weeks. If you don't want to mix the ingredients yourself, try something like Focus XT by SNS, Cerebral by Omega Sports, or Neurostim+C by Scivation. They might not work quite as well as effedrine for you, but they're much healthier for long term use.

Emiran

Awards
When you say mix the ingredients your self do you mean that I would actually physically mix the substances and then ingest them, or is taking a pill of each enough?

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Taking a pill of each is enough. If you have time to burn and you want to experiment, then buy each ingredient and try them seperate first to see which ones you respond well to so you can make your own stack. The easy way is to just try one of the products I listed above.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I'd drop EC all together and just go with the focus XT. Clean up your diet if you want to get a little leaner. I have no idea about you, but EC did not give me focus. I was energized while doing work, but I wanted to do anything but sit still and focus.

Read up on this--> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/48638-sns-focus-xt.html

YeahRight had a ton of good detail. This sounds like it would be enough for you. The rest is just overkill. You don't wanna mess with your prostate. Trust me, I do urology cancer research as a living (and yeah... it's not as fun as it sounds.)

HL

jet11

Awards
what are you trying ot do bulk and cut at the same time?

personally id pack on the bulk now and worry about the cut later