Hypothetical T3/Cytomel Cruise: Keep Bloat and Fat away while bulking

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
*Don't try this at home.

I did some homework:
I've spent the greater part of last night and this morning reading the basic and advanced theories of T3 use. I've come to find that many 'advanced' bros use a dosage of 12.5-50mcg throughout their entire bulking cycle.

One very popular/knowledgable guy mentioned that T3 is the ultimate for keeping bloat away (with or without an AI). It also will keep fat gain at bay and make cardio nearly counterproductive. Very HGH like, minus the catabolism from an excess. He recommends Syntrax's Gugglbolic for Natty T recovery. But also suggests 75mcg of cytomel ED throughout the bulking (seemed a bit high).

I could not find one proven case of long term use/abuse of T3 - shuting down the thyroid.

I even found the 'taper down' protocol to be dismissed:

Certain bro:
'Tapering up to assess tolerance and minimise complications from too large an influx of thyroid hormone is a good idea, but there is absolutely no need to taper down.

Tapering down is old-school philosophy with the main idea being that slowly decreasing the dosage will allow an easier transition for recovery. But the fact is your thyroid will remain suppressed regardless of what dose you run, it is also a very resilient organ and most guys will have full function restored within 2 weeks of cessation. This also applies to thyroid patients who have been on for upwards of 20 YEARS! there have been several documented cases of these long term patients showing full recovery within 14 days.'

My questions to you guys are:
Who has used T3/Cytomel during a LBM/Bulking phase?
What dose and how long?

I read a few posts from JayHawk, but couldn't find too many specifics...

thanks in advance, as always.

t3 + :pizza: = :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good post sounds like a good concept but i cant comment on t3.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I know a few bros that swear by it (including one very respected one on here) but I never all-out bulk...just do lean ones.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
they do it the entire cycle?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't think their would be anything wrong with 25mcg throughout a cycle while bulking, it would certainly increase protein synthesis and hunger. I've talked to a couple NPC competitors on another board and alot of them are on T3 for way more then the recommended 6 weeks alot of them go on for the full 12 weeks or so of their cycle.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to run a Thyrotabs/TRN/TST with a Superdrol (edit: sd ending) for 2 weeks.

As an 8 week cycle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on my first ever usage of T3 and ive fallen in love. LOL , between 100-125mcgs seems to be my dose where ive noticed the best effects. Im also on anabolics as well and can say that while im cutting and havnt used it as a keep fat gain at bay product for LBM i love it for cutting and havnt noticed any muscle loss even tho im on anabolics.

I know it has protein synthesis/nutrient partitioning effects so i plan on trying it out on my next lmb gain which this cutting cycle may turn into that! :-D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey thanks guys, keep it coming, experiences too..

any supplements or ideas or stimulating natural T-levels?
Gugglbolic, L-cystine(?), EFAs, aminos i've heard were good but not really necessary

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT how much do you weight and how are you running your t3? Also how are the sides? And what steroids are you running?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey thanks guys, keep it coming, experiences too..

any supplements or ideas or stimulating natural T-levels?
Gugglbolic, L-cystine(?), EFAs, aminos i've heard were good but not really necessary

Tyramine is good, guggulsterones, Lean extreme, Hot rox, Retain. They say that Bacopa at a certain dosage increase t4 by like 40% which t4 converts to t3 so that may help.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
CED look into NOW thyroid support, it's got everything you need, guggelsteroines, iodine, selenium etc, Everything that supports your natural thyroid hormones.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT how much do you weight and how are you running your t3? Also how are the sides? And what steroids are you running?
Im 5'8" about 185, and right now im on just Mega-H. I love how it leans me out and gives me strength gains to boot and how its great at nutrient repartitioning as well. Im soon to be going over to the darkside ( for role playing purposes of course!) and will probly use Test prop and tren ace. When i started it i started at 25mcgs for about 2 days, then 50mcgs for 2 days, then 75mcgs for 2 days, then i upped it to 100mcgs for 3 days, and then went up to 125mcgs and have been there ever since.

I just take it every morning on an empty stomach with some water, the sides honestly i havnt noticed any. I feel slightly warmer and get warmer easier but thats about it. I love it though!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Tyramine is good, guggulsterones, Lean extreme, Hot rox, Retain. They say that Bacopa at a certain dosage increase t4 by like 40% which t4 converts to t3 so that may help.
can those supplements really hold a candle to the real T3?
thanks by the way.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can those supplements really hold a candle to the real T3?
thanks by the way.
I also forgot Thyro Tabs by Gaspari which is the only t3 product outside of real t3 that ive had crazy results with. I havnt really used anything that could hold a candle to real t3, even clen to me doesnt have a chance against t3.

T3 and TTA seem to be where its at for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive also had great luck with Hot Rox Extreme too. Which has a cort blocker that raises T3 levels substantialy so they say.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
did any of those keep bloat away?

dito

Awards
  • Established
Check out the Dicana FAQ in our sub forum. I think you guys would really like it a lot.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did any of those keep bloat away?
Dicana would be a great addition to a LBM bulk because its not so strong i dont think. It is a great product though and T3 keeps away bloat great. TTA makes me hold water because of its uncoupler properties and Hot rox i didnt notice anything outa the norm.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
NOW Thyroid is a good call:
Supplement Facts:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin B-6 (from Pyndoxine HCI) 2 mg 100%
Folate (as Folic Acid) 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 60 mcg 1000%
Iodine (from Kelp and Irish Moss) 225 mcg 150%
Zinc (from L-Optizinc® - Zinc L-Methionine Complex) 25 mg 170%
Selenuium (from L-Selenomethionine) (Yeast-Free) 50 mcg 70%
Copper (from Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 1 mg 50%
L-Tyrosine (Free-Form) 1.0 g (1,000 mg) â€
Irish Moss (Chondius Crispus) (Thallus) 200 mg â€
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) (Resinous Sap) 75 mg â€
Standardized Extract (min. 10% Guggulsterones)
Kelp (laminaria digitate) (Whole Plant) 60 mg â€
Ashwagandha (Witharia Sommifera) (Root) 50 mg â€
Standardized Extract (min. 4.5% Withandides)
Concentrace® Trace Minerals 5 mg â€
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.

lots of goodies

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOW Thyroid is a good call:
Supplement Facts:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin B-6 (from Pyndoxine HCI) 2 mg 100%
Folate (as Folic Acid) 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 60 mcg 1000%
Iodine (from Kelp and Irish Moss) 225 mcg 150%
Zinc (from L-Optizinc® - Zinc L-Methionine Complex) 25 mg 170%
Selenuium (from L-Selenomethionine) (Yeast-Free) 50 mcg 70%
Copper (from Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 1 mg 50%
L-Tyrosine (Free-Form) 1.0 g (1,000 mg) â€
Irish Moss (Chondius Crispus) (Thallus) 200 mg â€
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) (Resinous Sap) 75 mg â€
Standardized Extract (min. 10% Guggulsterones)
Kelp (laminaria digitate) (Whole Plant) 60 mg â€
Ashwagandha (Witharia Sommifera) (Root) 50 mg â€
Standardized Extract (min. 4.5% Withandides)
Concentrace® Trace Minerals 5 mg â€
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.

lots of goodies
Oh yea most def a good product for the thryiod recovery part!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've ran 25mcg during a LONG cycle and liked it.

I used much of the same ingredients in the NOW brand for Thy recovery. It is a good brand indeed.

I've ran numerous T3 bouts with different protocols and found that 50-75mcg was the best dose for me without getting lethargic during a CUT. I used 25mcg just to keep fat gain to a minimum on my modest bulks.

It's good, but the recovery period can leave you very, very run down.

Don't go apesh1t with the dosages and you should do fine. I still like to follow the taper anyways.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yay ubi found the thread.
my former training partner would eat 6000 calories and a post work shake that consisted of: A Large Coke, McDonalds Supersized Combo 3 and 7 and a Protein Shake. easily 2200+ calories.

he'd never tell me what he was using. It wasn't HGH or Tren, he didn't have the $. I'm assuming it's some sort of T3 cruise.

is it true doses 12.5mcg or less shouldn't suppress Thyroid?
and is it better to split doses in half 12hours apart?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yay ubi found the thread.
my former training partner would eat 6000 calories and a post work shake that consisted of: A Large Coke, McDonalds Supersized Combo 3 and 7 and a Protein Shake. easily 2200+ calories.

he'd never tell me what he was using. It wasn't HGH or Tren, he didn't have the $. I'm assuming it's some sort of T3 cruise.

is it true doses 12.5mcg or less shouldn't suppress Thyroid?
and is it better to split doses in half 12hours apart?
Im sure even the smaller dosages suppress the thyroid since its exogenous hormones and i just take my dosage once in the morning. The half life is like 2.5 days, so once in the morning and you should be ok.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps an unfair comparision (as I have not used either - I really haven't): T3 'cruise' vs. HGH for the ability to stuff your face and not turn into a sloth. Obviously, dose dependent..

can anyone comment?

dito

Awards
  • Established
You guys hurt my feelings. Dicana, also is a good nutrient partitioner.

*pimp pimp* :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt used HGH but i do know that my diet was off for a few days and i kept getting leaner and then yesterday i had eaten pretty decent but had a meal with oats, natty honey, almonds, and carb countdown milk, woke up this morning and looks the best yet, then today ive been on my diet 100% and i look great. So i beleive you could probly stuff ur face on t3 and not gain any fat, if you eat bad a little i beleive ull still lose fat just not as much or to the extent as if ur diet was on par.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
You guys hurt my feelings. Dicana, also is a good nutrient partitioner.

*pimp pimp* :D
nearly all good/great reviews i've seen. only average reviews were by people who don't understand the diet aspect of the game

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I havnt used HGH but i do know that my diet was off for a few days and i kept getting leaner and then yesterday i had eaten pretty decent but had a meal with oats, natty honey, almonds, and carb countdown milk, woke up this morning and looks the best yet, then today ive been on my diet 100% and i look great. So i beleive you could probly stuff ur face on t3 and not gain any fat, if you eat bad a little i beleive ull still lose fat just not as much or to the extent as if ur diet was on par.
true, simply a faster metabolism.
I'm to the point where I need a moderate cheat meal a day to gain weight. Once you need 4000+ calories a day - it can't all be lean. I'm going to guess I'll need 12.5mcg-25mcg to 'cruise' on T3. I think upwards of 50mcg would put me back in my 6th grade body. :burg:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm to the point where I need a moderate cheat meal a day to gain weight. Once you need 4000+ calories a day - it can't all be lean. :burg:
Yup very true! The oatmeal meal i had wasnt bad at all, good stuff for me, it just wasnt in my usual diet but i still woke up looking great. I beleive a low dose during a bulk phase would be very beneficial and i plan on trying this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm to the point where I need a moderate cheat meal a day to gain weight. Once you need 4000+ calories a day - it can't all be lean. I'm going to guess I'll need 12.5mcg-25mcg to 'cruise' on T3. I think upwards of 50mcg would put me back in my 6th grade body. :burg:

Hahaha whats ur 6th grade body?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok im using this stuff for sure now! Thanks guys. And ya i've heard Dicana is some POTENT stuff, like on par with thryotabs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok im using this stuff for sure now! Thanks guys. And ya i've heard Dicana is some POTENT stuff, like on par with thryotabs.
Dicana is some good ish!

dito

Awards
  • Established
I like to run the stuff in 2 week cycles at 6 caps a day. But for bulking I would think 2-3 caps a day would suffice. Theunlikelytoad ran it while bulking.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Coulda been worse i looked like Jabba the Hutt in grade 6, lmfao

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I like to run the stuff in 2 week cycles at 6 caps a day. But for bulking I would think 2-3 caps a day would suffice. Theunlikelytoad ran it while bulking.
The Dito

Do you see any problems with running Dicana for extended periods of time, say 12-16 weeks at 1-3 caps per day?

dito

Awards
  • Established
Although Dicana is the least supressive to the thyroid of all the t3 analouges. I still think it's better to be on the safe side. I'd do like a month and half and take a couple weeks off.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all feedback again

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all feedback again
great thread. As i am seriously considering adding T3 to my upcoming stack. It will go as follows.

IGF-2
DRIVE
NAPALM
T3
(30mcg's per day for 4 weeks). Afterwards, run NOW's thyroid support.

Trying to lean bulk, but keep fat to a minimum. I have a brand new bottle of IBE's T3 that i have had for over a year, so i thought this might be a good stack to try it out.

Any suggestions on my dosing.....does everything look ok? Would love suggestions.

thanks in advance

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Whats your guys favorite weapon of choice (in terms of fat loss, not as in this instance, on a bulk)?

Armour Thyroid is dirt cheap and effective. Its a combination of t3 & t4. I can also get Tertroxin (aka Cytomel) which is the more expensive synthetic t3.

Does anyone have any reservations about Armour? I have never used it. What dosages did you go with to achieve the same level of effect as 100-120mcg of T3? It's 30mg (½ grain), 60mg (1 grain), etc.

3grains Armour = 114mcg (T4), 27mcg (T3). In a normal functioning person the conversion of t4 to t3 is about 1:4 so at best with 3 grains you would only be sitting at about 55mcg total t3 a day. For a 200lb+ male its not really all that much. Most try to hit about 100mcg with regular cytomel. Did you taper up?

Update: This is my first post in many months. I have been busy w/ school/life. Looks like your reputation points tank back to nothing with a long period of inactivity - thats pretty lame. Whats the deal on that? Or maybe everyones got reset?