meridia not working?

spiderman7

Awards
Just got off 90 days of Venom HD.Worked well,lost a total of 10lbs.I still need to lose another 10 to 12 so I FIGURED i'd try some meridia, 1 tab(10mg) a day from a reliable source.Nothing. Appetite has gone back to normal.Almost like the ****s a placebo.Anyone no why? Should I take more or try Venom HD with the meridia?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
IMO, 90 days on anything is overkill... I've never taken Meridia, but I can't imagine the appetite suppression being much better than Venom. I would take a break from Venom, go on EC for few weeks, then switch back to Venom if you need to.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
is your meridia real human grade stuff, like you would get from a pharmacy or is it made by a UG?

i believe that regardless of the 'source' if its not human grade its probably bogus.

subject180

Awards
I took Meridia for about six months a couple of years ago and lost a little over twenty pounds. What I liked about Meridia is its ability to control my appetite giving me more control, but what I didnt like about Meridia was the horrific insomnia. I wound up dropping Meridia after not sleeping for four days. Its too bad as it worked great for my weight loss, but I need to sleep!

Meridia also has some anti-depressant qualities within it allowing you to feel good about yourself and more confident.