weight loss

kdarrell

Awards
When are you finally satisfied with your weight loss?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Bit of a vague question but I will be happy with my ''weight loss'' when I'm able to get down to 15%bf and not go over that ever again while bulking.

kdarrell

Awards
Yes I did :jaw: but I am interested in all aspects of health. If not for me, then for my family. It wasn't a question that would pertain to me, it was just for info

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yes I did :jaw: but I am interested in all aspects of health. If not for me, then for my family. It wasn't a question that would pertain to me, it was just for info
Right on, I was just playin :)

kdarrell

Awards
I am quite new to forums, and there for a second I thought I did something wrong. Keep up the playing, and I'll play back.:icon_lol:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
IMO when you have reached the point where your abs are well defined or to the point which the area where you hold the most fat at is well defined.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
well, Its a very good question cause freaks like ourselves tend to over do it or to get addicted on doing it over and over again, whether its bulking and gaining muscles and never feel big enough or cutting down and never get satisfied.

If you wanna start a cutting process or lets just say loose wieght, you have to set your goal/s from the very begining, is it to sculpt your abs., drop your waist size a little and to what size you wanna reach or to fit in certin wieght level if you compete in any sport or.....etc etc
reasons for cutting or loosing wieght could vary from one person to another. and yet the time required to achieve the desired wieght varies depend on many factors, age, sex, health condition, fitness history, cardio. fitness....etc.

So usually you stop when you achieve your cutting goal/s.

BUT YOU CAN NOT GAIN & LOOSE WIEGHT AT THE SAME TIME /Jk

Hope this answered part of your question .

Cheers buddy

kdarrell

Awards
Yes it did, My husband is a real nut about losing weight, so that is why I asked the question.

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am the same.
I set a goal for myself and cut or bulk to the point that I achieve that goal.
Then I change my goal and start all over again.
Part of it is just achieving the challenge of whatever you set your goals to.
I just finished bulking where I added a good 10lbs of solid weight, and feel great.
Now I am on a cut and have a desired weight to achieve to make weight for competition. Sometimes I cut to achieve a certain body dimension - waist size etc.
It's not an easy question to answer and I think we all do it for different reasons, but there are many like-minded people here on this board.
KG