Albuterol question

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
To all those who have used albuterol before... I've noticed that most of the fat burning results experienced seem to be very much related to the increased ability to perform cardio. Did you all notice a large increase in BMR as well? ie: Do you think you would have lost weight keeping diet the same and not adding the extra cardio.

I'm running albuterol of 2 weeks soon, and I don't think that I'll be adding in more cardio, as I'm already doing 40 mins/day at 130HR. I want to know that I'll still experienced increased fat loss from the thermogenic effect.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rage. Yeah your log actually inspired me to have a go at albuterol... Only problem is I wasn't really looking to increase cardio very much, just raise my BMR slightly. I'll give it a go for 2 weeks and see what it does to my BMR. Currently on Venom and having a blast with it, but it's starting to wear off.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Well, it sounds like you are generally looking for a fatloss product. I'd recommend cAMP. I'd also recommend you to consider a Powerfull + Rebound reloaded + retain stack stack, this would provide for an amazing recomp if everything is in check.