1. Registered User

Tx's Bulking Journal.

Cals/Carbs/Protein.

2 sausage & biscuits
    160z milk 710/64/33
    Multivitamin

3 eggs
    2 slices bacon
    2sls bread(white) Somebody help me out with the eggs?
    16oz oj

Tuna
    Water 210/27/20

2 sausage & biscuits
    salad ? 710/64/33 This without the Salad.
    16oz milk

Shake
    Ice cream 1010/138/74

Lift

Thas it for now, im gonna reply again at the end of the night, with the rest of my meals. I need help with the breakdown on eggs, and a bowl of salad. Thanks bro's.

2. Registered User

Total so far: 2640cals/293g's carbs/160g's protein.

I gotta go dig the bacon package outa the trash and look at the bread break down. Somebody help me with the Egg's and Salad please. Laters
  3. Kay

meal # 3 with tuna nad water, thats pure protein, it will go through really fast, coz there will be quick gastrocintestinal tract emptying.
    Maybe take some carbs with it to slow it down, so your body can absorb the protein outta it better. Yogurt?
    kay
    •   

4. Kay

Also, you are getting a lot of "empty" carbs. Biscuits and white bread, they get absorbed really fast, you need some slow-releasing carbs to slow down the absorption of your foods so they remain in system longer and can be completely absorbed.
    Try replacing the biscuits with oatmeal and white bread with brown bread.
  5. Registered User

K thanks and as for the Tuna meal. WEll im on Photoshoots everyday and tend to only have a few quick mins to eat, thas why i usally just take tuna. I know I know, bring an ice chest. but im new to this photoshoots everyday thing so i havent gotten it dialed in yet. Oh yes today i left the tuna in the truck and man does hot tuna taste great!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Totally get rid of the white bread bro.... and the buscits. Go to whole-grain breads (not those bull**** ones that are white breads with carmel coloring ) and oatmeal. Another good source of protien would be cottage cheese, maybe get yourself the 2% kind since you are bulking. Also, maybe take some flax (or another source of good fats (natural penut butter)) with the Tuna/water meal to slow down the absporption of the protien.

ManBeast
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.

Originally posted by txwakeskater
    Cals/Carbs/Protein.

2 sausage & biscuits
    160z milk 710/64/33
    Multivitamin

3 eggs
    2 slices bacon
    2sls bread(white) Somebody help me out with the eggs?
    16oz oj

Tuna
    Water 210/27/20

2 sausage & biscuits
    salad ? 710/64/33 This without the Salad.
    16oz milk

Shake
    Ice cream 1010/138/74

Lift

Thas it for now, im gonna reply again at the end of the night, with the rest of my meals. I need help with the breakdown on eggs, and a bowl of salad. Thanks bro's.
    What about a protein pancake 6 eggs whites and cup of oatmeal, tsp of pure vanilla and or cinnamon/ put in blender and/ that is strong protein/ sugar free syrup.  That is usually my breakfast
  8. Registered User

Cool

hey bro, how tall r u ?
    how much do u weigh now?
    what is your goal weight?
  9. Registered User

cant really add anything new to what has already been said. to reinstate what others are saying....the white bread/biscuits not your best choice (whole wheat, multi,12,9 grain best...but even the grain breads use enriched white flour as their main source, so i would try to stick with whole wheat) the ice cream as your last meal (even on a bulk) aint good. terrible sugar/fat content...again, esp. at night. the bacon...again, not a great choice for obvious reason. (turkey bacon possibley but aint the greatest source of protein...but it is leaner) you might not care too much a bout the fat you take in, but it is still best to consume good fats. (im sure you know what they are and what the best source are) the meal #3 has been disected and i def. agree with the others. dont want to be rude my friend, but even for a bulk...the diet doesnt look too great. the posts thus far have given you some good options.
  10. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

as stated earlier...adjust the types of carbs...multi grain bread etc.   IT sucks a little..and takes a bit to get used to but its worth it.  Heres a link the the glycemic index chart just so you can take a look. 

http://www.healthyeatingclub.com/inf...emic-index.htm

h19
  11. Registered User

Sorry i didnt put the link to where my stats are.

Anyhow

Height: 6ft
    Weight:148

Wanna get to 200lbs as quick as possible!!

Thanks guys, im gonna adjust tommorw and will post that meal plan.

add another shake for today which will make me at

3580 Cals/417g's carbs/231g's protein.
  12. Registered User

well I plugged in meal #2 now and im now at

Cals-4290/506carbs/265g's protein.

Im gonna eat a Pb& J + water in a few so its gonna go up even more. laterz.
  13. Registered User

good luck bro...i envy you! i wish i could bulk...i hate dieting
  14. Kay

as far as salads are concerned --
    green vegetables usually have little or no carbs. Only have carbs/calories in the dressing.
    Greens are good for fibre, coz you seem to lack that, so you can make up for that by eating a salad.

You need to be altering a few things in your diet, will let you know, need to think about this a bit.
  15. Kay

here are a few things that are of concern -

1. You seem like an ectomorph, at 6 feet and 145 lbs, so if I was you, I would eat non-stop, lets of good fats, tons of carbs.

2. Set realistic goals. For you to be 200lbs, you have to put on 5lbs of mass, that will likely take more than a year of training. Maybe break it down into smaller chunks, put on 3-5 lbs this month etc. etc.

3. Some of your number seem a little off, which website source are you getting them? 2 sausage for 33g of protein? thats a little high, unless the sausages are really big. (I don't know, arent sausages long thin peices of pork?) How did you get some carbs in your meal #3, most tuna is pure protein, very little carbs.
    Water has no carbs either.

4. Sausage and biscuits seems to be your staple meal...... I would change it to some form of beef and rice/chicken and rice. Rice can be your primary source of carbs, I don't know about biscuits? (What are biscuits?)

5. Ice Cream???? Before a workout, the sugar alone will give you an insulin spike that you will sufer a huge crash during your workout. Should replace Icecream with things liek brown bread, half a potato, rice, pasta even. Yogurt? that may be abetter alternative.

6. You got 74 g of protein out of a shake and icecream? How many scoops you have in there? Thats a lot of protein to be taking in for one meal, especially before a workout. Per meal, keep protein between 40 - 50g, it is very likely that if you ahve more than that, you body will not get a chance to utilize it whatsoever.

7. Egg whites give you about 4 - 6 g of protein, depending on the size of egg. Since you probably are an ecto, you can eat the yellows as well, just spare some.

8. Read h19 link to glycemic Index of carbs, and when to eat which. There is a sticky by YJ on bulking diet as well, and protein breakdown, might want to give that a look.

You seem like you have a good idea of how much protein carbs etc you should be eating, but i think the sources are conflicting.
    keep plugging at it bro, every little thing counts.
    Pay close attention to your nutrition pre and post workout, thats important, and there is a thread on that as well.
  16. Registered User

Thanks Kay, all yalls help means alot.

Ya im pretty sure im an ecto. Metab just blazes 24/7.

Im not gettin any nutrition content off of any websites. I got it right off the box of bizcuits. a bizcuit is round and has a round piecie of bread-round sausage-then piece of bread again.

As for the Tuna thing. Well i got the little lunch pak that comes with crackers, tuna,relish,and mayo. Thas where i got the carbs from.

As for the Shake, Im taking N Large 2 at 4 scoops per shake. Im assuming the labeling on the tub is "in water" and not whole milk. So thas how im getting the extra's.

Im adding everything together in each meal so say those biscuits only have 370/26/14. But ad my whole milk and it comes out to 710/64/33.
  17. Registered User

Thumbs up

dude ur 19yrs old. ur metab is gonna stay n overdrive 4 quite a while. eat big, quality foods, HEAVY HEAVY basic exercises, & quality rest. @ ur age i suggest no pro supps, just my .02. u will get there. when i was 20 i weighed 155lbs. i am a somewhat pudgy 220lbs now. slow & steady wins the race my friend.
  18. Registered User

you need a bigger breakfast bro... try 2 cups oatmeal 8 egg whites and 2 whole eggs.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Military Barracks Bulk in Fort Worth, TX
    By Cooky32 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 03:56 PM
  2. Bulk Journal
    By redline2101 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 04:00 PM
  3. Bulk Journal - Critique
    By sameerkhan51 in forum Bulking