Suggestions for Diet Strategies on a Body Recomp Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Suggestions for Diet Strategies on a Body Recomp Cycle

1. Elite Member

Suggestions for Diet Strategies on a Body Recomp Cycle

Assuming anabolics were to be used for a serious recomp, what do you think would be the best diet plan? Basically, how many calories and what type of diet?

I would think a calorie/carb cycling approach would be a good way to gain a little muscle/loose a bunch fat on a cycle - but Ive never done it so Im curious to hear some input from those who have.

Thanks,
    BV

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There was a copy of an ebook from Tom Venuto (Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle) floating around about 6 or 8 months ago. If you can find a copy - it may be worth your time to read through it.
  3. Elite Member

There was a copy of an ebook from Tom Venuto (Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle) floating around about 6 or 8 months ago. If you can find a copy - it may be worth your time to read through it.
    Ive read it 3 times Awesome book, the techniques in there were instrumental to getting leaner. I suppose the same would apply if chemically enhanced...I know anabolics can provide for enhanced nutrient partitioning,etc - so I'm wonder what 'tweaks' you'd apply to a natural cutting diet to maximize lean muscle gain/fat loss while on a cycle.

BV
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Wouldn't your question be more substance specific? I mean, for example with SD I'd never be able to low carb it. No way. What do you have in mind?
  5. Elite Member

Hey Rage,

I guess it would depend quite a bit on the compounds used. Possibly a 6 week TD cycle of test base/boldenone base. Stacked with 1-test weeks 1-4 and M4OHN weeks 5-6. Aromasin for estrogen control while on cycle. Tamoxifen (or Toremefine) w/AlphaDriveXL/ReboundReloaded for post cycle therapy.

Im guessing the diet Venuto lays out in BTFFTM brought to + maintenence levels would do the trick - just wanted to hear opinions on how anabolics effected the results, based on nutrition intake. For instance - I know now, training naturally, I cant go over ~3000 calories and expect to loose any fat. On higher levels of test though, Im sure it would be very possible to gain muscle and loose fat on that or even a higher caloric intake.

BV
    Last edited by BigVrunga; 08-12-2006 at 01:43 AM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. suggestions for a PCT on DBOl and Test E cycle
    By amend09 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 07:58 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 06:00 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. need advice for a major body recomp , cycle
    By Madhops in forum Cycle Info