Gas Problems

deaconbill

Awards
Will the gas problems ever go away?  I have been taking various supps now for about six months including this cycle and the gas is frequent and sometimes very rank.  Is this a fact of life for one taking supps or is there a solution other than stopping the supps?  My wife thanks you for your assistance!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bill take some Super Enzymes by NOW. It's great and should help the problem a lot if not elimnating it completely.

WW7

Kay

Awards
Does anyone know of a good website IN CANADA where i can get a hold of liver tabs and digestive enzymes?

true_c

Awards
WW7 - is that the stuff from the infomercial??

deaconbill - whats your diet like - how much protein per # of LBM are you taking in, and from what foods?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
No its not a part of any infomercial. It just a good product by NOW which is a very reputable company. They have great prices to boot.

deaconbill

Awards
My protein intake is from cottage cheese, chicken breasts and myoplex shakes.

Kay

Awards
No its not a part of any infomercial. It just a good product by NOW which is a very reputable company. They have great prices to boot.
yeah i have heard about this company from a local herb/health food store. From what the guy was telling me they are pretty reputable and that their products are pretty decent especially for the price.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i've used NOW's flax seed oil (cap. form), their dextrose for awhile now (no pun), and the bcaa couple of times. cheaper than most better known manufacturers that sell these

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
bro i know what you mean about the myoplex......

I usually switch up everyday between Met-rx and Myoplex preworkout..... just today i had a Myoplex and man i was having some serious gas problems on the incline....

If you switch up your diet alot your body has to adjust to the new "protien sources" so to say so try and consume about the same stuff dont change too much bro....

(although variety is the spice of life man)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
bro i know what you mean about the myoplex......

I usually switch up everyday between Met-rx and Myoplex preworkout.....
exactly.....exactly the same as me. everyday....everyday. myoplex/metrx. (thick shake lover)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
the thicker the better bro.... (but the gas as you said sucks)