Gyno or Fat? Pics

damien888

Awards
What do you think? Should I try spooky with cap or should I try Nolva?

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like puberty related gyno...How old are you?

damien888

Awards
When I was 20 I tried Pinnacle Andro Poppers and didn't notice any problem. As years went on, I started to let myself go and gain alot of fat weighing close to 200lbs. But the pass few months I lost about 35lbs and now weigh 165lbs. Do you think it's from the andro or do you think it will go away if I lose a few more pounds?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I dont see anything out of the ordainary..it looks like your carrying a little bf anway. I dont think you have anything to worry about...just need to drop some bf.

damien888

Awards
Will lipoderm ultra, clen and cap help get rid of it?

damien888

Awards
I have 2 bottles of Masterdrol and was considering taking in the future. Do you think it's a good idea since I can be prone to gyno?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Well it sounds like you need to do some research...sorry hate to be one of those guys. But Im not sure what Masterdrol is. Is this some designer or hormone? It seems this stuff comes out before I can keep up with it. But If your prone to gyno then do some research on what causes it and why and what precautions you need to take and make your own decision.

Honestly please believe me when I say that diet and cardio and knowledge are going to be your best friends when it comes to losing bf. All of those things you mentioned will help if the afermentioned are in check....otherwise your wasting your time and money. I hope I am not sounding condascending ...I just want to see you save some heartache and time.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of Masterdrol and was considering taking in the future. Do you think it's a good idea since I can be prone to gyno?
Masterdrol should not aromatize so on cycle you should not have any problems. Watch your post cycle therapy as this is where you may (it's unlikely with a well planned post cycle therapy and having some anti-gyno products on hand in case) run into gyno problems and I would recommend reading "Running SERM inverse to ADT" in the post cycle forum section.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
What is masterdrol? Is this a superdrol knockoff?
yeah basically Masterdrol=Superdrol

I think he's referring to Legal Gear's Methyl Masterdrol. Which is Superdrol + low dose of Milk Thistle.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a lump in the back of your nipple? (Pinch, push down, and squeeze( If you don't, might just be extra lower chest fat pushing the nipple outwards.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
If you are worried about gyno, then I wouldn't run the masterdrol. Many people have developed gyno as a result of using superdrol, and many have also developed delayed gyno. The people who developed gyno used all different types of post cycle therapy protocols. Few did no post cycle therapy, others used an atd, and others even used a serm, and some ran both a serm and atd.

It looks like you have pubertal gyno.

damien888

Awards
Thanks for all the input. I'm hoping it's just fat because the fat around my nipple is really soft and there is no lump.
With masterdrol (superdrol), I was thinking of lower my bf to about 10-15% bf before starting and if I do start I was debating if I should use Dr.D's pct protocol along with cycle support by anabolic inovation.

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

or I was considering using toremefine because there really has'nt been any case of gyno or delayed gyno.

wk1: Tor 60-120mg/d, RXT 25mg
wk2: Tor 30-60mg/d, RXT 25mg
wk3: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 50mg
wk4: Tor 30mg/d, RXT 50mg

What do you think?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud don't take offense to this, but judging from the pic I think you could use to put on some size on a lean bulk first then use superdrol. The reason being is that all these cycles will eventually becoming very taxing, and you look like you're nowhere near the mass you should be at using superdrol. Hell, if you got your diet/training straight you could probably get superdrol-like results that most people training for many years would get (invest in Bobo).

Should you do decide to use superdrol, from what I recall hearing, all delayed gyno from SD use had nolva in their PCT..

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud don't take offense to this, but judging from the pic I think you could use to put on some size on a lean bulk first then use superdrol. The reason being is that all these cycles will eventually becoming very taxing, and you look like you're nowhere near the mass you should be at using superdrol. Hell, if you got your diet/training straight you could probably get superdrol-like results that most people training for many years would get (invest in Bobo).
I agree!! Post your diet. Break it down into type of food, how much of the food, meal times, macro breakdown(protein/carbohydrate/fat and totals for the day.

damien888

Awards
I agree with you that diet is important. I was considering lowering by body fat to about 10-15% then clean bulk with superdrol. But like you said, I'm just gonna clean bulk first without superdrol then cut then clean bulk with superdrol. It sucks when you're overweight and have to cut then bulk. I wish I was skinny to begin with that way I can clean bulk now. I guess right now I'm just gonna concentrate on lowering my bf%. Here's the diet that I have been following for the past few month's where I lost 35lbs. What do you think?

meal1 6 egg whites, 2 whole wheat toast
meal2 1.5 scoop of ON whey, flax seed oil
meal3 1 can of tuna and 2 slice of whole wheat bread
meal4 1.5 scoop of ON whey, flax seed
meal5 6oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup of brown rice, veg
meal6 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and 1 scoop of ON whey

When I bulk I will change my diet to 50/30/20 carb/prot/fats.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start lifting weights/eating tons of protein and you will get a manly looking chest. Im around 20% BF and I have a great chest for a Fatass. No one can call me ***** tits anymore since my chest has gotten huge in the last year and a half. Dropping 10% BF didnt hurt either, but the muscle gain helped more since fat loss in the chest comes last for most, as does abdominal fat.

damien888

Awards
Start lifting weights/eating tons of protein and you will get a manly looking chest. Im around 20% BF and I have a great chest for a Fatass. No one can call me ***** tits anymore since my chest has gotten huge in the last year and a half. Dropping 10% BF didnt hurt either, but the muscle gain helped more since fat loss in the chest comes last for most, as does abdominal fat.
It's so hard for me to develop my chest. Lately, I've been concentrating on decline bench first then incline then flat. Hopefully that will do the trick.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Damien. I wouldn't worry man. That's just excess bodyfat. As you lean out a little more and continue to develop your chest, you'll notice it tighten up and flatten out. Then, you'll start getting some real muscle building up in there. So, don't sweat it man. Just keep workin'. It'll work itself out. Also, good job on losing that weight in 2 months! Way to go man.

damien888

Awards
Yeah Damien. I wouldn't worry man. That's just excess bodyfat. As you lean out a little more and continue to develop your chest, you'll notice it tighten up and flatten out. Then, you'll start getting some real muscle building up in there. So, don't sweat it man. Just keep workin'. It'll work itself out. Also, good job on losing that weight in 2 months! Way to go man.
I hope so. Thanks alot bro.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
It's so hard for me to develop my chest. Lately, I've been concentrating on decline bench first then incline then flat. Hopefully that will do the trick.
I would actually start off with incline, then flat, then decline. Incline is going to work the majority of the pec muscle and would help develop the overall muscle.

But, as you know, never want to keep the same workout routine. I would just place more emphasis on incline bench than decline.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly, do tons of Incline. Incline, Dips, Flat bench and throw in some cable crossovers or flys. If you eat and lift, you will grow. Great progress on the weight loss BTW.

damien888

Awards
Thanks for the info. I really want to get rid of the fat around my nipples. Won't decline do the trick?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Filling out your whole chest will be the first thing to do. The fat you want to get rid of is stubborn fat that wont go away until your body fat is prob under 10%. Decline wont make it go away. Getting your chest ripped will make it appear to go away.

damien888

Awards
I will definately concentrate more on incline. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 10
Supplements 7
R1187 Anabolics 49
Nutrition / Health 5