Help Burn

spiderman7

Awards
Looking for some help trying to burn of moe weight. Just finished a bottle of Venom Hyperdrive and lost 11lbs. Got my hands on some Meridia and looking for something to stack it with to increase its effects and the energy needed to keep focused on my workouts. Looking to get down to under 210.
Any suggestions on how to keep motivated.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lay off the stims for a couple weeks and get new songs for the mp3 player :)
Motivation is hard but staying motivated plus burning yourself out on stims will be worse.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
How long is your off time been or is going to be, I would go for at least a month on and a month on. Burn3d has worked for me so far, and I just started a powerfull/cissusrx stack.

I think that venom stuff is a little tough on your system from hearing some of the sides. Take some time off, keep up the cardio and then go to another.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lay off the stims for a couple weeks and get new songs for the mp3 player :)
Motivation is hard but staying motivated plus burning yourself out on stims will be worse.
I agree. You dont want to get black "pillows" under your eyes, and look like you could run a marathon. If you don't have it yet, get a multi, maybe some alcar as it helps for motivation IMO, and plenty of rest. Take at least 1 month off stims, eat 2000 calories a day, divided by 8 small meals, low GI, and don't go under 2000, because you don't want to cause a dramatic weight loss. Just keep it up, and it's better to lose weight slowly, than lose it dramatically, and then put on twice what you lost. Be carefull, as this is a tough fight, and ask, do research, and reach your goals, and keep them ;)

Good luck.

spiderman7

Awards
I agree. You dont want to get black "pillows" under your eyes, and look like you could run a marathon. If you don't have it yet, get a multi, maybe some alcar as it helps for motivation IMO, and plenty of rest. Take at least 1 month off stims, eat 2000 calories a day, divided by 8 small meals, low GI, and don't go under 2000, because you don't want to cause a dramatic weight loss. Just keep it up, and it's better to lose weight slowly, than lose it dramatically, and then put on twice what you lost. Be carefull, as this is a tough fight, and ask, do research, and reach your goals, and keep them ;)

Good luck.
Good suggestions. Going to burn some new stuff on the MP3.Is this a good time to do a anabolic like Zol or H50? keep motivated for another month and continue the dieting to cut?

spiderman7

Awards
Good suggestions. Going to burn some new stuff on the MP3.Is this a good time to do a anabolic like Zol or H50? keep motivated for another month and continue the dieting to cut?
Good Idea?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would do whatever I would feel like to. If you want to cut and reach your goals, then don't stop until you reach them. Get good rest, no drugs, eat clean and you will reach them. And I wouldn't touch pro-hormones. You want to burn fat or have an increase hunger and make it harder?

Good luck, and hope this helps.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some help trying to burn of moe weight. Just finished a bottle of Venom Hyperdrive and lost 11lbs. Got my hands on some Meridia and looking for something to stack it with to increase its effects and the energy needed to keep focused on my workouts. Looking to get down to under 210.
Any suggestions on how to keep motivated.
Honestly bro, if you did 90 days of Venom and only lost 11 lbs, I'd check your diet/exercise. You could lose that much easily in 90 days if you had everything in check.

STeGoR

Awards
Honestly bro, if you did 90 days of Venom and only lost 11 lbs, I'd check your diet/exercise. You could lose that much easily in 90 days if you had everything in check.
Agreed, you could do that w/o a stim