T3+SD+seasamin+GTE+BC=havnt lost a pound

KMW

Awards
Well I've been trying my hardest since this april to undo 6 months of poor eating/training. I've lost 50lbs before and felt that I knew enough of diet and training to lose the weight when effort was put forward. So i've tried to shed the fat since april and had been extremly let down by showing no loss. So I turned to something with more kick and looked into T3. while waiting on my T3 I tried melting point and seemed to lose at most 4lbs. since the timing made it obviouse that it could only be water weight i thought nothing of it. When my T3 arrived I stopped the MP and started the T3 and 20mg of superdrol, all the while taking Sesamin, basic cuts and Green tea extract. I've been running T3 at 100mcg/day for 5 days and the last 2 days i've been runing it at 125mcg/day. I feel that my loss should be greater givin that my diet I feel is sound with calories floating between 2200-2500 day. I should be losing some weight be it muscle or fat shouldnt I? Also the thought of bunk T3 came to mind, yet I am extremly warm/hot at all times, and walk about the house in shorts only and have a fan on me while i sleep.

I've uploaded a txt file with my log, its not much, but something.

View attachment New Text Document.txt

Any input would be great thanks,

Kev.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not even going to waste my time on breaking down the ****ed upedness™ of this post. Obviously you have not researched a thing before throwing various forms of potent chemicals down your throat. I could see if you were dealing with new products on the market but these have a history with tons of info throughout this board.

Search metabolism, thyroid, t-3, superdrol, cutting, weight loss, diet, fat loss etc etc. You may begin to see where your problem is.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
LOL :toofunny:

Jay, i love you, you silly, silly man. :D

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know i shouldnt encourage...but...t3 dosage that high with no results mean 1 of 2 things. Either you are not taking on an empty stomach first thing in the morning in 1 dose....or you got fake stuff....just my opinion

KMW

Awards
I'm not even going to waste my time on breaking down the ****ed upedness™ of this post. Obviously you have not researched a thing before throwing various forms of potent chemicals down your throat. I could see if you were dealing with new products on the market but these have a history with tons of info throughout this board.

Search metabolism, thyroid, t-3, superdrol, cutting, weight loss, diet, fat loss etc etc. You may begin to see where your problem is.
Thank you for nothing sir, your position does not do you justice. I have searched, quite extensivly. I'm not some lame ass punk throwing a **** mix of stuff together without prior thought in the matter. You managed to write a small paragraph telling me that im an idiot and to search for the first 8 words to pop into your head after doing so without any direction. IF you know the reason say so instead of wasting your breath about the ****ed upedness™ of the matter.

I know i shouldnt encourage...but...t3 dosage that high with no results mean 1 of 2 things. Either you are not taking on an empty stomach first thing in the morning in 1 dose....or you got fake stuff....just my opinion
Thank you for your input. I've read to take it on an empty stomach, and have been doing so. But from my searching on this board for hrs/day for a solid week I was under the impression to take it in 2 doses, one in the morning, one at night. I would hope its not fake as It came from EDIT: BAD MOVE. I could not find any info on storage so I've been keeping it in my dark, reasonably cool closet.

Kev.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, show me proof of your research.

How did you get up to 125mcg and why would you go that high? 25 mcg, 12.5 mcg, couple days of none then 75mcg then few days of 100mcg then 125mcg.

What are your macros and what are they from?

How did you come up with your calorie intake?

How often did you eat?

How long were your workouts?

How much cardio?

How much water intake?

Had you done any searching you would know these things because they are all very frequently searched and discussed topics.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF you know the reason say so instead of wasting your breath about the ****ed upedness™ of the matter.

Yeah, its pretty easy.

You stated this:

"I've lost 50lbs before and felt that I knew enough of diet and training to lose the weight when effort was put forward. So i've tried to shed the fat since april and had been extremly let down by showing no loss."

So we can conclude that since you had no loss this time that you don't know enough of diet and training simply because you should lose weight without any supplements at all.

Now given that premise we can conclude that you shouldnt be wasting your time even using any of these supplements when we have already concluded that you don't know enough about diet and training.

Since you are wasting your time even using these supplements when your diet and training aren't in order then I would agree its a waste of time commenting about any of your supplements until problem one is fixed.

KMW

Awards
I did not have any note from the 4 missing days so I did not wish to just 'fill' them with something so i left them blank. I was still taking sesamin, GTE, BC and 25 mcg of T3 during that time. I did this to asses my tolerence to the drug prior to stepping up in dosses. I next tried 75mcg, for 2 days and still felt fine, so I increased again to 100mcg where my research leads me to belive the proper dosing of this for my body weight.

Calorie intake was chosen as i've noticed that if my intake went above 3000cals i gained weight, working out or not. So I subtracted from this 500 cal/day to get 1lbm loss, and 1000 cal to lose 2lbs a week.

I eat 7 times a day.
breakfast 7-7:30 oats and eggs
2nd 11-12 tuna and whole wheat
3rd 3 tuna and whole wheat
4th preworkout meal oats pb and whey
5th postworkout milk whey
6th dinner, chicken and green beans
7th prebed milk or cottage cheese.

20-30-50 split (f/c/p)

Cardio has been limited since starting the T3/superdrol before I was doing 30mins 2-3 times a week on top of 5 lifting days.

I have an 800ml water bottle that I carry everywhere with me. I drink 2-3 of them in the morning. andother 2-3 in the afternoon 2 at least while at the gym and another 2 afterwards. so 8*800ml= at least 6.4L/day = 1.7Gal/day.

Thank you for actually lookin into the issue.

Bobo thanks for your input but like I've said I've researched into my diet. I then acted upon it the first time and was rewarded with a great weight loss at roughly 2lbs a week from 250-195. Now given that its worked before, for me, I would then conclude that it was a solid approach. I've tried going up in cals, down in cals and around in cals, this time it didnt work. Now given my continued efforts, and null returns I've turned to a more radical approach to my issues. Perhaps foolishly.

"Since you are wasting your time even using these supplements when your diet and training aren't in order then I would agree its a waste of time commenting about any of your supplements until problem one is fixed."

All I can say is any comments?

Thanks.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First of all, it really sounds like you need a reality check. Don't go making a post making you look like a fool then cry when you're called a clown. To me it appears you have some problems that you need to look into that extend your knowledge of weight loss, nutrition, and supplementation. You should be extremely happy with your weight loss thus far and it's absolutely shocking that you cannot seem to grasp the simple concept of a plateu or slowing of gains. If things worked like that, then hell...most of us would have 40 inch arms and bench pressing 30000lbs.

It seems that you were fat then got your stuff in order and experience great results, now you've shed off a lot of that weight and are expecting the same methods to lose another 50lbs?

You have to understand that when people read posts they reply off of what you give them, not what they think you are trying to share.

Also, you doing a cut on Superdrol (without knowledge of prior anabolic steroids history) shows me that you are very misinformed. Even moreso is the fact that you are using these chemicals with no expressed knowledge of how they work and how to use them correctly.

I really don't know what to say beyond the fact that you need to be slapped around. We all do at one point and you REEEAALLY need it right now.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-3 in high doses without the presense of anabolic support and sufficient calories will lead to lean mussue loss.

You need to taper a bit longer and I wouldn't think you would need more than 50mcg. I don't when I use it and get good effects.

T-3 Example

Thyroid info

I don't see 2000 or over that in calories either. Sign up at fitday.com and start tracking if you aren't now.

KMW

Awards
Jayhwkk thanks for the reading suggestions, but i've read both. The BMR calc is great. If I were to eat 4500cals a day I would probly gain weight at a tremendous rate.

Rage
Im sorry if it my 'lack of information given' buried the fact that i mentioned my prior weight loss endevour. I went from 250-195 a few years back. I am now 280. I was 250 a year ago after my first cycle of SD ending in august 2005. I've always had a problem with being overweight. Since then I put on weight, topped off with a work trip from hell that had me eating on the road, trying new tastes if you will. From last sep to about nov I was floating at 260, then I started going upwards untill I got my act together and started hard into the gym again. I've stopped at 280 for the time being.

KMW

Awards
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. How tall are you? If you are very heavy and were eating something like 5k calories a day then dropped then down to a sudden 2500cals, this will throw your metabolism in a shock and may be counter-productive. I think for the time being you should drop the hormones, get focused on weight lifting, your diet, and cardio. I'm not sure what your goals are (long term) but you are never going to maintain those goals if you don't attack the problems from the roots. Point being is going on some crash diet of constant low carbs and hormones is only going to mask the problem for the time being.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem is this...You are at too low of a calorie intake and is shutting down even with the stims. You will have to slowly taper down and slowly raise your quality calories to increase your metabolism.

I know how you feel man but i'm giving you the advice I was given and followed with results. It sucks at first because you have to correct your own mistakes but it pays off man, it really does.

KMW

Awards
I didnt just slam on the proverbial breaks with the cals, but i may have been to sudden a change. I guess from here would be what is the best way to come off the T3. I have nolva and Rebound XT for the SD. Should I just cut the SD and taper the T3, say 100,75,75,75,75,75,50,50,50,50,25,25,25,25,12.5,12.5,12.5,12.5 ? OR should I try to come down slower?

Kev.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be fine KMW, I would also suggest upping the calories very slowly over the next few weeks as well. We need to get you back to normal then go from there.

KMW

Awards
One last thing. I tried for a while, but was unable to determin the long term storage conditions for my bottles of T3. Is the closet sufficient?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
36-46F is what I could find. I know I store mine in the fridge and it works still.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:gas:

Awww Jay be so nice and junk. My friend has a crush on you but I can't tell you who.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On the dosage note...I was told by a certain DR that all at once was the best way to dose due to the t3 half life

blazinred

Awards
lose the sesamin, then post your results. If you search around or post on the avant sponsor forums you will find claims that the sesamin competes for with the t3 for the thyroid.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
One thing overlooked here. Superdrol makes a lot of people go hypo. T3 can pretty much do the same. Not to mention the lethargy associated with both compounds. I'm suprised you don't feel like death warmed over.

KMW

Awards
I know what ya mean, thats how MP and sesamin made me feel, it was a constant dull pain over my entire body, it all hurt.

The sesamin and T3 competing for absorbtion is an interesting prepossal(sp?).

I've made the desicion to stay on SD while tapering off T3 for another 2 weeks, (total 3weeks SD) while increasing my calories to make sure Im not having any muscle wasting taking place and at the same time making sure any extra cals from my abismal metabolism is soaked up.

teak

Awards
lose the sesamin, then post your results. If you search around or post on the avant sponsor forums you will find claims that the sesamin competes for with the t3 for the thyroid.
Since T3 shuts down the thyroid even if sesamin did compete for it, wouldn't it make no difference?