Online Nutritional Journal - AnabolicMinds.com

Online Nutritional Journal

1. New Member

Thumbs up Online Nutritional Journal

http://www.fitday.com
    well i have stumbled across something that will definitely bring my diet up 2where it needs 2 b. even if u have a diet record keeping system that works 4 u, i reccommend checking this out. i had no clue my breakfast yesterday was over 1500 calories. this is definitely going 2 help me get organized. of course i immediately wanted 2 share it w/ my buds here @ bdc. when u get to the page click on "take a tour" i hope u like it. just tryin 2 contribute something relevant. b-good.

2. Kay

yeah i tried that, i run into problems coz you hve to enter the whole nutriotional info for all your protein powders, plus i tend to eat stuff thats not in there.
    But if you have a typical north american diet etc etc. that site is extremely useful, just have to be a little patient while entering the info in.
  3. New Member

yes i saw that right away for the supps/ protein powders. if n-e 1 has a better suggestion 4 me 2 get my nutrition recordkeeping i need it. otherwise i'll prolly use it. i gotta start keeping better records in ordr to make sure i am getting what i need.
    •   

4. Senior Member

personally, i think anything other then a simple notepad with your estimation of your cal intake and workout plan is too much of a hassle. i know how popular writing down everythign you eat and everything you do are, but ive stop doing that. again, i think its too much to think about. i just eat well, eat alot, and train hard.
  5. Banned

Originally posted by sage
    personally, i think anything other then a simple notepad with your estimation of your cal intake and workout plan is too much of a hassle. i know how popular writing down everythign you eat and everything you do are, but ive stop doing that. again, i think its too much to think about. i just eat well, eat alot, and train hard.
    Its called "Dedication" write down everything in a spiral notebook, been doin it for years (not in the same spiral notebook of course )
  6. Kay

just keep a log my man. Find out the calories of various foodstuffs from different sites mentioned above, and write it down. Easiest way i find.
  7. Senior Member

i dont think its dedication my friend. i give props to people who keep track of everything. its more a preference thing. when on bulk, i do keep track of everything...have to for the calorie sake. i still have couple of notebooks in my closet from 2-3 years back. i mean, its great for people who jots down everything they eat and do (takes a bit of work i guess and thats more "being smart" then "dedication") it sure helps. im just saying, i think im at a point of training and knowing nutrition, that i can successfully keep track of everything in my head...meal by meal (unless, during a bulk)
  8. New Member

i agree it's alot to keep track of. however, i have already seen the great benefit, 2 me, n using this program. i am already @ 3451 total calories & 233 g's of protein. i would have no clue of those #'s otherwise. n that respect i need it, did u c my abs of mush n my pics? 8^) not trying 2 convince n-e 1 of n-e thing just my .02 2 each his own.
  9. New Member

This is what i started to use :

http://www.stanford.edu/group/ketodiet/download.html

Download the meal planner, then you just enter what foods you are taking and how much. You can add stuff and it seems to work well.
  10. New Member

Thumbs up

that's what it's all about. thanks 4 sharin.
  11. New Member

No prob man, i'm using it for keto but you can use it for any type of diet you'd like to. Check out http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl for anything that's not on their list and add them at the bottom of the list (in the food values tab).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kyle Harris Training/Nutrition Journal
    By hossjob in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 06:16 AM
  2. online nutrition/training/food plan protocols
    By montesj88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 08:48 PM
  3. Online Diet Journal
    By FINEMNT in forum Nutrition / Health