Online Nutritional Journal

"THE TICK"

Awards
http://www.fitday.com
well i have stumbled across something that will definitely bring my diet up 2where it needs 2 b. even if u have a diet record keeping system that works 4 u, i reccommend checking this out. i had no clue my breakfast yesterday was over 1500 calories. this is definitely going 2 help me get organized. of course i immediately wanted 2 share it w/ my buds here @ bdc. when u get to the page click on "take a tour" i hope u like it. just tryin 2 contribute something relevant. b-good.

Kay

Awards
yeah i tried that, i run into problems coz you hve to enter the whole nutriotional info for all your protein powders, plus i tend to eat stuff thats not in there.
But if you have a typical north american diet etc etc. that site is extremely useful, just have to be a little patient while entering the info in.

"THE TICK"

Awards
yes i saw that right away for the supps/ protein powders. if n-e 1 has a better suggestion 4 me 2 get my nutrition recordkeeping i need it. otherwise i'll prolly use it. i gotta start keeping better records in ordr to make sure i am getting what i need.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
personally, i think anything other then a simple notepad with your estimation of your cal intake and workout plan is too much of a hassle. i know how popular writing down everythign you eat and everything you do are, but ive stop doing that. again, i think its too much to think about. i just eat well, eat alot, and train hard.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
personally, i think anything other then a simple notepad with your estimation of your cal intake and workout plan is too much of a hassle. i know how popular writing down everythign you eat and everything you do are, but ive stop doing that. again, i think its too much to think about. i just eat well, eat alot, and train hard.
Its called "Dedication" write down everything in a spiral notebook, been doin it for years (not in the same spiral notebook of course ;))

Kay

Awards
just keep a log my man. Find out the calories of various foodstuffs from different sites mentioned above, and write it down. Easiest way i find.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i dont think its dedication my friend. i give props to people who keep track of everything. its more a preference thing. when on bulk, i do keep track of everything...have to for the calorie sake. i still have couple of notebooks in my closet from 2-3 years back. i mean, its great for people who jots down everything they eat and do (takes a bit of work i guess and thats more "being smart" then "dedication") it sure helps. im just saying, i think im at a point of training and knowing nutrition, that i can successfully keep track of everything in my head...meal by meal (unless, during a bulk)

"THE TICK"

Awards
i agree it's alot to keep track of. however, i have already seen the great benefit, 2 me, n using this program. i am already @ 3451 total calories & 233 g's of protein. i would have no clue of those #'s otherwise. n that respect i need it, did u c my abs of mush n my pics? 8^) not trying 2 convince n-e 1 of n-e thing just my .02 2 each his own.