diet help

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
im about 200lbs now, my maintenance is about 3100 kcals and currently this is my diet ratio;

268g of protein
145g of carbs
41g of fat
2104 kcals

as you can see the total kcals is a 1000 deficit so thats about a rate of loss at 2lbs a week, but im thinking that if im doing tons of cardio + xenadrine + lifting then im going too low on kcals should i bump up my ration to this?;

270g of protein
167g of carbs
42g of fat
2213 kcals

i need to lose 18lbs in 9 weeks, id really appreciate opinions

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yes. If you're doing a substantial amount of cardio and putting yourself at a 1K calories defiency, you're risking burning some muscle. Put yourself at a 500 calories defiency and then continue cardio. I would up your protein to around 300 grams and drop your carbs to around 110. Just an opinion, but I really don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Yes. If you're doing a substantial amount of cardio and putting yourself at a 1K calories defiency, you're risking burning some muscle. Put yourself at a 500 calories defiency and then continue cardio. I would up your protein to around 300 grams and drop your carbs to around 110. Just an opinion.
Look whos back!! Couldnt stay away from the best board around , huh?? Go back to your other boards, where people actually BELIEVE your lies. :D

Peace

Bone

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yes. If you're doing a substantial amount of cardio and putting yourself at a 1K calories defiency, you're risking burning some muscle. Put yourself at a 500 calories defiency and then continue cardio. I would up your protein to around 300 grams and drop your carbs to around 110. Just an opinion.
YOu are telling him to put the protein at 300 and the carbs at 110 and then you want him at 2600 calories

This mean he would have to do 960 calories of fat to make up the 2600 calories.

So the break down is

Fat 37%
Protein 46%
Carbs 17%

:rolleyes:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

YOu are telling him to put the protein at 300 and the carbs at 110 and then you want him at 2600 calories

This mean he would have to do 960 calories of fat to make up the 2600 calories.

So the break down is

Fat 37%
Protein 46%
Carbs 17%

:rolleyes:

I didnt mean on the dot, I wasnt going to do the math for him. Surely he's a big boy and can manipulate it to suit himself, because I surely can't do it.

Nelson

"I will log out and continue life, I'll be back in a few months or more, to check in and make sure this board stays bullshit free" posted by YJ 4/12/2003

Well it has barely been a month since you said this & you`re already back.
The board was bullshit free until you came back.
Welcome back :rolleyes:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
"I will log out and continue life, I'll be back in a few months or more, to check in and make sure this board stays bullshit free"

Well it has barely been a month since you said this & you`re already back.
The board was bullshit free until you came back.
Welcome back:rolleyes:

Hey, I kept my promise ;) I am the creator of bullshit, only checking in to answer the threads no one would touch :)

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Hey, I kept my promise ;) I am the creator of bullshit, only checking in to answer the threads no one would touch :)

You are the creator of bullshit!!! Go and bullshit somewhere else......... Get lost :saw:

Peace

Bone

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

I didnt mean on the dot, I wasnt going to do the math for him. Surely he's a big boy and can manipulate it to suit himself, because I surely can't do it.
Typical YJ response.

Oh hey when I told you how to take slin and DNP hey I didn't mean for you to think I had actually taken it. I just meant I can regurgitate what I have read on the internet.

What, you really were taking me serious?

<The above is NOT a quote just a generalization of typical YJ advice, use it at your own RISK and we do mean RISK>

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
im about 200lbs now, my maintenance is about 3100 kcals and currently this is my diet ratio;

268g of protein
145g of carbs
41g of fat
2104 kcals

as you can see the total kcals is a 1000 deficit so thats about a rate of loss at 2lbs a week, but im thinking that if im doing tons of cardio + xenadrine + lifting then im going too low on kcals should i bump up my ration to this?;

270g of protein
167g of carbs
42g of fat
2213 kcals

i need to lose 18lbs in 9 weeks, id really appreciate opinions
If you decide to go with the reduced calories you may want to bump them by a few hundred one time a week. NOT a binge day just somethign to keep your metabolism running good.