Benadryl or Ketotifen

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My Beta-2 Receptors are pretty fried from ECA use. How many weeks should I take Benadryl to freshen them up before I do my Albuterol cycle. Will 2 weeks at 50mg be enough?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50mg of ketotifen? the daily dose of keto is 1-2mg per day.
The ECA should not down regulate your B2 receptors at same degre than Albuterol or Clen do. In fact you can alternate two weeks of clen (or longer if you use ketotifen), and two weeks of EC stack. Take your keto while you arte on clen or Albuterol.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Confusing. Title says benadryl or keto.... question is geard only towards the benadryl it seems.

Clarify for me: For one who is no longer benefiting from a ECA cycle, is benadryl an accepted course of action? If so, what are the suggested doses, regimen?
Never heard of that before.... but nice to know if it's true!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are not benefiting from ECA stack the best would be to take some weeks off IMO. I don't think Keto will help you in this regard at least for ECA.

MANimal

Awards
Just a question. Wouldn't just any antihistamine work in this regard? Antihistamines are known to upregulate the Beta 2 receptors in general. So almost any anti-allergen would work well for this? Doesn't have to only Benadryl or Keto.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Benadryl and Keto are proven to be effective in this regard. I haven't researched other antihistaminic drugs for that purpose. I'll look into that.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Hey Cnorrise, for how long you've been on ECA ? what doses?

Cheers

haplochrom

Awards
ephedrine does work a beta antagist. I dont like over the counter benadryl because it never contains just benadryl. As i am already taking sleep medications, i don need anything else knocking me out.

Go with the Keto. The better option would be to switch which stimulants you are using. Try yohimbe for a while. Come back to ephedrine.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
50mg of ketotifen? the daily dose of keto is 1-2mg per day.
Looks like he said Benadryl. In that case, each cap is generally 25mg.
The ECA should not down regulate your B2 receptors at same degre than Albuterol or Clen do. In fact you can alternate two weeks of clen (or longer if you use ketotifen), and two weeks of EC stack. Take your keto while you arte on clen or Albuterol.
While Ephedrine will not downregulate B2 receptors as fast as Clen or Albut., it will still down-regulate them. Most of the results you see during prolonged cycles of ECA (12 weeks cycles) are a result of B3 stimulation, as they do not seem to downregulate.

Alternating ECA w/albuterol or clen is pointless, and actually probably counter-productive. Clen will generally fry your B2 receptors by 2 weeks, and then using ECA will not allow them to recover. By the time you go back to the Clen, your B2's are already fried, and the B2's are clen's mode of action.

Alternating clen or albuterol with a non-beta receptor agonist such as yohimbine is probably a better option.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Cnorrise, for how long you've been on ECA ? what doses?

Cheers
Id rather not think about how long. :run:
I can safely say I havent gone over a few days without at least 25mg in the morning in the last year and a half. I have never taken more than 75mg/day, and I rarely take 75mg. Most days I take 25-50mg with weekends off, or maybe 25mg Saturday morning, Sunday off.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good lawd! You must indeed be chuck norris to still function. I would suffer severe panic and anxiety attacks from prolonged use.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats why they say "Chuck Norris doesnt sleep, he waits."

Taking it in the morning is OK for me, If i take it after 6 I get anxiety. Right now i'm taking 5-HTP/Bacopa/Ashwagandha for anxiety at night. Works better than a Xanax.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Holy shmoly bro :jaw:

i did a two weeks cycle a week ago and been off for a week now and i was worried to down regulate my receptors thata why i do 2 weeks on then take a week off

how many lbs of ephedrine do you have :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Anabolics 13
rascal14 Supplements 21
Joshlm69 Supplements 105
Tagger Supplements 14
Anabolics 2