need help with next stack

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok....ive got a few products that i would like to try for my next stack....but cant decide if it is too much...not enough..or only pick out certain ones...i know a few of them stack well together...but i dont know if they would stack well with the other combo's...thats why i need some advice from the rest of forum posters that have a little more experience with these supps

Camph/sesamin combo
glucophase/lean extreme combo
c2
powerfull
Rem
lipid fx

if someone could maybe tell me if all of these are ok together or which ones i shouldnt really mix with each other.....i would love to just take all of them (dont know about the lipid fx though) but i dont want to die doing it...lol

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm....no one has jumped on my ass yet...so i guess the combo i listed is ok to take together....minus the lipidfx

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You're going to take all the sups listed together?? Waste of money imo, something like glucophase/lean extreme/activate or powerfull/camph/rem would be what I'd do.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're going to take all the sups listed together?? Waste of money imo, something like glucophase/lean extreme/activate or powerfull/camph/rem would be what I'd do.
ahh...a reply finally..hehe....thanks for the opinion bro...i appreciate it

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the Camph, sesamin, c2, powerfull and rem are pretty much the "Fat Cascade" cycle that USP labs brought up in a posting....and then i figured that adding the lean extreme/glucophase combo to it would work well.....i dont see any conflicts...but im also not a chemist....

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
i'll let you know how my sesamin/powerfull/cissusrx goes in my log.

so do the other stack so I can compare as I read through your whole other venom tri stack.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'll let you know how my sesamin/powerfull/cissusrx goes in my log.

so do the other stack so I can compare as I read through your whole other venom tri stack.

will do....im going to do the stack....ran into money problems so it gonna take another week or 2 to get the stack...hopefully its as effective if not more than the tri lean stack i did...i will be EXTREMELY pleased

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys....havent checked in a while...but it seems my other Fat cascade link has been scratched off the boards....so....if Anabolik1 is reading this..or if you know him and can let him know that i need to talk to him...i would appreciate it......i need to figure out how he stacked the fat cascade and lean extreme and glucophase together...thanks