I was happy to see the 13.5% but knew it wasn't right from
Home Body Fat Test

and 25.6 from Body Fat Estimator

i'm 5,9 200 pounds

waist 40"
hips 39"
wrist 7.5"
forearm 13"

Let me know what you think, the impedence one I checked 3 months ago said I was 21% but i've lost 13 pounds, and I've been working min 3x a week. Recently upped the cardio, but big difference in numbers. I'm thinkin 19% bf.:fool2:

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
alrighty then....... that's fine got plenty of work to do. Still need to work on spreading my meals out, first thing is to get on a schedule where i wake up before noon.]

thanks jay, and yes someday where going to get u to change ur avatar.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah :)

Yeah man, just take time to get everything is in order and the weight will come off faste than you think. And it'll stay off.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry to much about the %. It's just a number so it doesn't mean much. Go by how you look and feel.

Note: those two body fat test are horrible. :D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
those tests are pretty in accurate. anyone want to take a guess at my BF from my pic and stats? I guess 13%

6'
197 lbs.
16.25 arms
32 waist

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
If i were you i would get a trained physician and some calipers, i do a lot of work with body comp, and its the cheapest and most effective way. If you have access to a DEXA machine look into that.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do need calipers. I was just curious because all this inaccurate measurements say 10- 24%. I probably am in there somewhere but thats pretty broad.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get some calipers for about $8, and use this site Body Fat Calculator

It works good for me.

That with a Tanita bio-electric impedance scale you should be able to guess within a few percent.