Max Weight loss in 16 days! Need Help!

Mychael101

Awards
Ok here is the deal. I need to lose as much weight as possible in 16 days. I started at over 250lbs, I'm now at 198lbs. I'm currently using the Nutrex Ultimate Cutting Stack and using the SAIS training method on their site in addition to a min of 30 mins of cardio each training day. I was 216lbs June 30th. Sounds dumb but I'm losing the weight in hopes of winning a "biggest loser" contest at work for an all expenses trip to Vegas. I'm certain that I'll have to have lost at least 40lbs to have a chance at winning. I have no problem with cutting weight in the sauna but I want to use that during the last few days before the the Aug 1st deadline. I'm eating extrememly clean and a min of 1 gallon of water daily. I'm hoping to lose another 15lbs before I have to get into the sauna. And I ordered some colonblow too chip in on the weight loss as well.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that is healthy at all man. If you were trying to lose the weight prior this contest, then I wouldn't put too much emphasis on winning. I could suggest to what the doc suggested to my sis to lose 10lbs before she goes back to see again in a week, but I just don't think it's healthy at all. IMO, you should just do tons of cardio and keep the diet clean as possible.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's a good to go all out for it either, you could always try fillling your lungs with helium when they do the weigh in. Other than that just try to train and eat smart.

Mychael101

Awards
I tried doing everything I could and I have lost 25lbs since the contest started. I just want to finish these last several weeks strong. I'm would not have entered if I didn't think I had a good shot at winning. I'm sure there are a few college wrestlers in here that know all about cutting weight and could give me a few pointers.
My results probably would have been much better if I had not followed the SAIS weight training. I'm much more muscular but that was not my original goal. So this month I picked up the Nutrex Ultimate Cutting Stack and I'm following their 21-day blitz cycle. That leaves me with about a week to focus on just cutting weight. I figure I've lost 25lbs of fat, increased my muscle mass quite a bit over the past 2 months, so this month I'm only going to focus on weight loss thru plenty of cardio/interval training, proper diet, and supplementation. After that I'll cut weight for the last 3 days with time in the sauna, water pills, ect. I've known plenty of people who have no trouble losing 15lbs in a 48hr period so I'll give myself 72hrs. And hopefully the end result will be me having lost 50lbs total. Winning my trip to Vegas and looking better than I have in the last 10 years.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Mmmkay. U do that.

Just understand the risks of extreme dehydration.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
We don't have to be wrestlers to suggest extreme measures for losing weight in a short period of time. We all just not it's not healthy at all. IMO it's better to look at the bigger picture.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyone that has lost around the same amount of weight as you? If not I wouldn't bother taking the drastic measures and continue to keep working at safe weight loss. If there is someone that has lost a similar amount of weight then I would just be sure that whatever I was doing wasn't dangerous. Taking sups for 72 hours that are designed to get rid of water weight in 48 hours is not imo a good idea.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I see your eagar to win this contest. I'd be extremely careful with any water reduction (diuretic) pills. I had a buddy that passed out on stage at an NPC event this year because his dosed a diuretic incorrectly and ending up losing like 15 pounds of water overnight. So instead of potentially winning his class, he spent it in the hospital with an IV.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this is weight your not worried about putting back on in say the next 4 hours right? If you not worried about your health as much and got the guts I can help I mean me and my teammates can drop 12-15lbs in a 36hour period on a regular basis. It's not the best thing to do but we do it for competition purposes.

Just remember the last lbs you cut will be back almost instantly is this the route you want to go. I mean we do it because promoters pay us to fight at a certain weight but it's one of the worst parts of fighting.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
ill answer your question regardless of all the problems associated with it and why its not the best idea..

PSMF

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesnt seem like a fair way to play in a contest just to win a free trip :hammer:

Mychael101

Awards
They changed the rules to wher it was not a percentage loss but total pounds lost. So its instantly biased to those who are severely overweight. Many of the participants said to hell with it since there was no possible way to win. And your right its not fair so why play fair. I'm confident that I can get down to 185 when I finish the 21-day cutting cycle and then have six days to lose any excess water weight. I'm easily taking in more than a gallon a day. I'm not looking to put myself in any real danger, I follow all the directions and I don't plan on staying in the sauna for more than 45mins for the last 6 days. And I'll likely reduce my water intake to about 60 ounces a day that last week and no sodium. I'm not looking for a total shortcut, I just want an edge. Just like those tho compete in a weight class cutting weight is a normal practice. I just want to do it as safely as possible.

Mychael101

Awards
ill answer your question regardless of all the problems associated with it and why its not the best idea..

PSMF
Now that is hardcore. I'm nowhere near only 1200 calories a day. I'm down from 2600 to 2200 and now I'll back it down to around 1800 calories a day. I'll hit the scales at 24hr fitness tomorrow and see where I am at and then plan accordingly. No way will I go below 1800 calories and 125g of protein daily. I'm staying as far away from carbs and sodium as possible and the water and lo-carb monster drinks are all that I drink.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
the easiest thing i see that you can do is up your water intake, i might be wrong but the more often your drinking water and pissing it out the less water your body needs to retain. And just eat a bunch of tuna and whole wheat and live on the eliptical, keep drinking water. You lost a ton so far, it would be a shame that you pushed it to far and snapped and hit up all the buffets in vegas. And going to vegas and staying there isn't that bad, 79 round trip tix some time, and hotels aren't that bad. Yeah it would be nice to win, but go on your own time and enjoy it instead of being on the ****tr the whole time your there. my two cents just play it smart.

Mychael101

Awards
That is basically my diet. 1 ounce of water per pound of weight. Breakfast is a serving of ON Whey Gold in 10 oz water, lunch is tuna on sugarfree wheat bread, and 1/2 cup of no fat cottage cheese, post work out is 1 scoop of muscle milk and 1 scoop of the ON Whey Gold in 12 oz water. Dinner is something off the phase one south beach diet book, and another ON protein shake about a half hour before bed. Only time it changes is if I use turkey in the sandwich or for breakfast 1 cup of Kashi GO Lean cereal and 1 cup of 2% skim milk. I've already told my wife we are going on a vacation regardless, we went to Vegas last year. I wouldn't mind going this time with the company paying for it and having a bit more to throw away/gamble with this time.

TenMan

TenMan

Awards
Guaranteed way to loose 12 lbs... cut off your head :saw:

Sorry, but your overall health is more important than a paid vacation.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Yep, go PSMF for sure. You won't lose any/much muscle and you'll shed water and fat like crazy. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended.

PSMF

Mychael101

Awards
I keep getting negative responses that 21lbs in 10 weeks time is very little. I thought I was going great. But as of the 1st the only person that I have to worry about has a 6lb edge on me. I know that he runs on a treadmill and an elipical for 90mins a day in the heat of the day in his garage and eats very little. I eat plenty, train weights to failure 4 days a week and now include cardio but its all inside 24hr fitness. I'm thinking most of his loss is water weight. So there will not be much more for him to lose. I take in over a gallon of water daily. So I'm hoping that I can focus on cardio for the next 10 days. Then cut weight Sunday, Monday, and as long as I can on Tuesday before the final weigh-in that day. So I'm hoping to get down to 190 before I start to cut in the sauna. Then I'm hoping to lose 10 more pounds cutting in 3 days time. Total loss of 36lbs but 40lbs would be great too.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
drink a lot more water 2 gallons or so if you can, and if your trying to win this thing, leave the weights alone and do half treadmill and half eliptical for 2 hours a day and that stuff will pour off of you.

Mychael101

Awards
My water intake is 160 ounces a day. And I'm doing 1hr of eliptical in addition to the weights. I've run face first into a plateau. Stuck at 197 for past 3 days. Looks like another hr of cardio is in order.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the weightloss, Nutrex makes some awesome products. Sounds like you've done it the healthy way, don't do anything stupid like the colon blow though, it's not worth it. Also do be suprised if you don't win, people go on things like atkins and drop fat, water and muscle so they drop HUGE amounts of weight but then....the carbs find them lol.

Mychael101

Awards
Well this is how it turned out. I lost 40lbs a week before the end of the contest and thought I had everyone beat. I was doing 2 sessions of cardio and kept up my same weight training. In addition to using the Ultimate cutting stack from Nutrex supplements. I lost to my boss. We spoke a week before the end of the contest and come to find out he was at 32 or 34lbs. He got spooked and pretty much fasted, and took in very little water. The day before the weigh-in he lost 11lbs, the person weighing us in said he was shaking and looked like a holocaust victim. He lost 50lbs. I accepted my defeat, but he told me the vacation was mine. So I lost a lot of weight without hurting myself in the process and still got the trip! I've taken 2 weeks off and going back to the gym starting tomorrow. New goal another 20-25lbs gone and single digit body fat.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Well this is how it turned out. I lost 40lbs a week before the end of the contest and thought I had everyone beat. I was doing 2 sessions of cardio and kept up my same weight training. In addition to using the Ultimate cutting stack from Nutrex supplements. I lost to my boss. We spoke a week before the end of the contest and come to find out he was at 32 or 34lbs. He got spooked and pretty much fasted, and took in very little water. The day before the weigh-in he lost 11lbs, the person weighing us in said he was shaking and looked like a holocaust victim. He lost 50lbs. I accepted my defeat, but he told me the vacation was mine. So I lost a lot of weight without hurting myself in the process and still got the trip! I've taken 2 weeks off and going back to the gym starting tomorrow. New goal another 20-25lbs gone and single digit body fat.
Good luck and congrats! Sounds like you were the real winner anyway. Much respect to that weight loss! VERY well done.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
u got the cake and u can eat it too, fukn awsome man, congrats.