Almost down to 200pds, the only thing in my way is leg pains

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
My nutrition and exercise is in line and pretty good. But in the last couple of days I have been doing extra running. 6 miles yesterday (1.5 afternoon, and 4.5 at night) Then I ran 2 miles today on the treadmill, 2 on the eliptical and 2 on the bike. Yeah I can understand some pains and I'm trying to deal with it. I have been building up to this with at least 1.5 miles pwo for at least 2 months. Started to try to kick up weightloss a little by adding some extra time running. I have a better understanding of why it hurts with 12 miles in two days compared to the 3 I would usually do, but tomorrow i'll be doing about another 3-5 if everything is working ok.

Time to get to the question, So i'm taking cod liver oil, glucosimene, flax seed, along with my gnc multi, glutomine ee, vitamin c inbetween multi and after. Anything else to help with knee pains of joint pains that anyone could think of would be appreciated. I'm on a mwf weight lifting with 2 miles afterward and tuesday thursday is 5 miles.

I have made such good gains in the past with a lot of running and cardio ex highschool football and basketball. Drinking lots of water and around 200 grams of protein a day. probably around 2700 calories a day with a 40/40/20 breakdown. 5'9 201.4 big wrist.

Thanks guys

kam

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You body is sore and you're just barely scraping along in calories considering all the stuff you're doing. I would say lower the intensity for a couple days and just walk the distance or time. also look at your shoes and see if they need replacing or upgrading.

I'd take a look at the cissus products people are using from the board sponsors.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
thanks I'll check it out, i'm feeling about 85% today, looks like the double up of cod liver oil and glucosimine might of done what I thought it would. I'll keep track of what I eat, it's 3 good meals and 2 shakes a day, i'm never hungry and I have energy for the gym. It's hard for me to wrap 3000 calories + while trying to lose weight but your probably right as usual.

thanks again.

Checked out cissus, defeintly going to order that with my next order through Island, thanks for the heads up.