Dicana Dosing w/ ECA stack

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
Hey guys - long time lurker, first time poster. Love the site and the info.

I'm planning on running a cut cycle in a few weeks, with Dicana and ECA stack.

I'm 6'3", 245 pounds (mostly good weight) - I've used Dicana before but think I underdosed it (used the recommendations on the bottle). My guess is my weight is high enough where I need to up the dosing a bit.

Can anybody recommend a better dosing schedule for my size? Many thanks.

Bloute

Awards
Hey guys - long time lurker, first time poster. Love the site and the info.

I'm planning on running a cut cycle in a few weeks, with Dicana and ECA stack.

I'm 6'3", 245 pounds (mostly good weight) - I've used Dicana before but think I underdosed it (used the recommendations on the bottle). My guess is my weight is high enough where I need to up the dosing a bit.

Can anybody recommend a better dosing schedule for my size? Many thanks.
I would start a 3 caps a day for the first week then bump the dosage at 5 or 6 caps a day for the rest of the cycle.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yea everyone I know that has taken it double dosed or went 2 caps above (5). Most said they saw nothing from reccomendations but saw differences from the 5-6 cap range

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dicana for a cutter needs to be dosed at least 6mgs AT LEAST, it is very weak, but once at 6mgs the fat will melt, but not the muscle. ALso you must take it on an empty stomach NOT with food !!! as for caff plus eph... I saythat is not the most effective cutting agent any more, I say this reason, because you are going to be eliminating lots of water, and Dicana I feel has a potential pump effect with NO products, cannot explain it scientifically but I know in my use of it with an NO product the pumps have been nothing short of sepectacular. Venom H3 is my pick for a cut, while ALri's Ngorge will give you a serious pump.

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
Thanks - do you think 30 days at 6 mg / day is reasonable for safety? I have Guggls & Forslean for thyroid post cycle therapy - what else? Tyrosine?