If you love MRPS...

belbs75

Awards
The best tasting meal replacement has gotta be by EAS, the myoplex Orange jubilee mixed with a bit of chocolate whey(any brand). It tastes just like Jaffa's. I dont know if you have this kind of candy in the U.S. Its orange on the outside and choco inside.. So yummy.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I gotta Stay with Met-Rx (Peanut Butter, and Extreme Choc) I havent tried the Myoplex (Tropical Mixes) but have tried all the Other Ones (Personal Fav.= Mocha)

belbs75

Awards
yeahhh met-rx MRPS are tops also.. I love the PB..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i actually enjoy mrp discussions.....ha.
Ive tried both metrx and myoplex (all flavors) and the reason i like the two is that both mix up pretty thick, and thick shakes are the way to go. best flavors are metrx choc pb, myoplex choc pb, myoplex deluxe strawberry, myoplex choc mint, myoplex peaches and cream, myoplex orange jubilee, and metrx extreme choc. Ya, ive have all of em....Sage

belbs75

Awards
Hey sage you should try to mix some together, they turn out so good. Im the same as you i love them cos they are thick, i went and bought a heavy duty blender 2 days ago, so now all i put into it is ice cubes and the MRP, it turns out better than a Macdonalds thick shake..

FishBonz

The Prolab Lean Mass Matrix in the Cinnamon Oatmeal flavor is awesome also!!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Hey sage you should try to mix some together, they turn out so good.
aight. i think i have a few more orange jubilee packs left....some choc. flavored whey huh.....will do. Sage

Nelson

I`ve just started using Optimum`s Complete Protein Diet in chocolate & strawberry, it`s thick but the taste of EAS Myoplex leaves them for dead.
If only the EAS were cheaper . . .

Nelson

The best tasting meal replacement has gotta be by EAS, the myoplex Orange jubilee mixed with a bit of chocolate whey(any brand). It tastes just like Jaffa's. I dont know if you have this kind of candy in the U.S. Its orange on the outside and choco inside.. So yummy.
mmm . . . I haven`t had any Jaffa`s for a while.

Nelson

Ooops this was the 1 i was replying to... Do they ship overseas??
I checked out the vitaglo site & they do ship o/s.
Though I`m not sure of the cost of shipping.
Has anyone made an int`l order from them?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
vitaglo's international orders charge a minimal fee of $20. the shipping charge is determined by the size and weight of the purchase regardless of the total sales amount....which sucks. could get possibly expensive.

planetdepot however, does not ship outside the 48 contiguous states. sorry brahs, didnt think about international members :confused: Sage

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Milk mixed with instant oatmeal or another low-GI carb = MRP heaven

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and

Protein + Fat + Carbs = Hell...
word word. me myself and i also stick with protein/carb and protein/fat meals throughout the day, however i do tend to have one or two P/F/C combo meals (example: tuna with flax on whole wheat bread or lean steak cooked with e.v.o.o. and yams/rice/ or sweet potatoes) i dont consider these high monounsaturated/efa's a bad element to add to a P/C meals. Sage

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and

Protein + Fat + Carbs = Hell...
I've tried P/F and P/C meals, and I can honestly say that my P/F/C meals have given me better results in terms of weight loss or weight gain (depending on the season, bulking vs. cutting). And my lipid profiles are perfect...

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting, You know i am the same way. All the Nutrients will get used Accordingly (unless its Postworkout) I have a Few Grms at Every Meal.

belbs75

Awards

I've tried P/F and P/C meals, and I can honestly say that my P/F/C meals have given me better results in terms of weight loss or weight gain (depending on the season, bulking vs. cutting). And my lipid profiles are perfect...
I agree with sheesh