New Post-WO shake recipe.
- 04-27-2003, 02:49 AM
New Post-WO shake recipe.
I posted this one on bb.com, but if you haven't seen it, here goes again.
For those following the wholesome/low GI carbs for post-WO nutrition, here's a new recipe.
I personally never tried it, as I'd rather eat my carbs than drink them - but I am sure that apart from being good for you, this shake would also taste great.
So here you go;
- Bake (or boil) a few sweet potatoes or yams until they are cooked, and stick them in the fridge.
Put in a heavy-duty blender
- Sweet potato/Yam (quantity dependent on number of cabs wanted)
- Vanilla protein powder
- Added sweetener (optional)
- Water or milk (dependent on whether post-WO or other)
- Ice cubes
- Drink (or eat as a pudding)
You can experiment with other flavors etc. Just be creative.
- 04-27-2003, 03:02 AM
definitely kickass Ripped, good stuff... and yeah, it does taste awesome... I like tons of cinammon though, a little vanilla extract and even a sprinkle of ground clove... I like experimenting with this ****, and to me after all that stuff it tastes like pumpkin pie (which is not a bad thing)
04-27-2003, 10:03 AM
You're the first person I've seen spell this French word correctly. I've seen wala, vola, and whola.Originally posted by RippedUp
04-27-2003, 12:02 PM
04-27-2003, 12:06 PM
04-27-2003, 01:48 PM
biggin, does your vanilla extract have sugar in the ingredients? when i went to go buy some, all of them had sugar
04-27-2003, 02:39 PM
RippedUp, I was trying to quote you, and accidentally hit edit and deleted the post where you said your first language is French. Sorry, bro. Anyway I thought you were from Lebanon.
BTW, good post; an interesting recipe.
04-27-2003, 02:50 PM
No problemo.Originally posted by John Benz
I am.Originally posted by John Benz
Anyway I thought you were from Lebanon.
04-27-2003, 02:51 PM
04-27-2003, 02:52 PM
I eat again about 90 mins. later.Originally posted by pinoy
for the people who take low gi post wo shakes, do you guys still have a meal 1 hour later?
04-27-2003, 04:50 PM
Just like Zidane no? From Lebanon and French.Originally posted by RippedUp
P.S. I bet a lot of you should be wondering who he is .
04-27-2003, 04:55 PM
05-04-2003, 04:37 PM
I'll have to give that recipe a try...
I don't know why, but half of the text from the first line is in white, and it can't be read...at the moment all you can read is "Bake (or boil) a " I highlighted that line, which i how I realized there's more to it...
05-04-2003, 04:42 PM
05-04-2003, 04:46 PM
05-04-2003, 07:17 PM
05-04-2003, 07:22 PM
05-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CariSma in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2012, 02:36 PM
- By edwitt in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:15 AM
- By mrlargecalves in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 37Last Post: 06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
- By Jon629 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2009, 02:50 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2003, 12:18 AM