Poll: Is T3, if used conservatively, worth the Dangers?

T3 Worth The Risk?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Answers

T3 Worth The Risk?

I have read a lot about T3, and I cant decide if I want to do a cycle. And please before you tell me to search, try to search T3 for yourself, and see that there are no results. Kind of strange.

First of all, I dont understand why the Thryoid is so touchy, when the human body is so good a recovering from other drugs. I've heard of people having problems from small T3 cycles, less than 4 weeks. Is it really that dangerous to slowly taper up, run at 75mcg or so for a week, then slowly taper down again? My mother takes Synthroid, so there may be thyroid problems in my genes.

Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Use the bottom search option for short word searches as well as thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3).

As far as the risk? That's something you'll have to decide after weighing in the factors and your goals and health etc.
    If you have concerns of your tyroid just hit the docs and have blood work done. And you can always just stimulate your metabolism through exercise and diet.
    Answers

It's not for me.
    •   

Answers

I haven't used T3 yet, but based on the sticky I posted in the cycle info forum (which is obviously not a complete perspective on T3), it seems that if used in moderation, it should be okay.
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

If used correctly, it's perfectly fine, and useful.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Like all great things, use it with moderation and exercise caution at all times. Sesamin or TTA may also be helpful in preventing any sort of fat burning issues after discontinuing T3
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    As far as the risk? That's something you'll have to decide after weighing in the factors and your goals and health etc.
    If you have concerns of your tyroid just hit the docs and have blood work done. And you can always just stimulate your metabolism through exercise and diet.
    I cant decide for myself, which is why I started the thread. You read so many different opinions, I was hoping to hear from experienced T3 users. I dont really have concerns about my Thyroid, but I've heard from people requiring 10mcg T3 a day after coming off a mild T3 cycle. Im dont want to play with fire and get burned. Is messing up the thyroid of an average person really that much of a risk?
    Also, diet and exercise will of course be part of a T3 cycle if I do one. For me using a fat loss aid will be like a hard gainer using steroids. Its easy for me to tell a hard gainer to lift and eat, and you will grow. Its easy for them to tell me dont eat and run and you will shrink. I've lost a lot of weight, and now Im stuck in a rut. My body just does not want to lose any more, so Im thinking of trying T3 to get the fat loss going again. My concern is suppressing my thryroid, which could lead to packing the pounds right back on. Maybe i could finish up the T3 cycle with some ECA.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    I cant decide for myself, which is why I started the thread. You read so many different opinions, I was hoping to hear from experienced T3 users. I dont really have concerns about my Thyroid, but I've heard from people requiring 10mcg T3 a day after coming off a mild T3 cycle. Im dont want to play with fire and get burned. Is messing up the thyroid of an average person really that much of a risk?
    Also, diet and exercise will of course be part of a T3 cycle if I do one. For me using a fat loss aid will be like a hard gainer using steroids. Its easy for me to tell a hard gainer to lift and eat, and you will grow. Its easy for them to tell me dont eat and run and you will shrink. I've lost a lot of weight, and now Im stuck in a rut. My body just does not want to lose any more, so Im thinking of trying T3 to get the fat loss going again. My concern is suppressing my thryroid, which could lead to packing the pounds right back on. Maybe i could finish up the T3 cycle with some ECA.
    If you are at a plateau, then try using Sesamin and TTA. Your bodies ability to oxidize FFA's may be a little low since you have lost a lot of weight. Or if you are still feeling risky, then you could always go with clen.
    Answers

Clen Scares me. I do have albuterol though.
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I like T3 but would not use it without an Anabolic. I have had no problems with weight rebound upon cessation but I think I take the necessary precautions. For one, I make sure to taper out the T3 and remain on an Anabolic through any crash thus converting any anabolism from a metabolism crash into muscle vs. fat. And B, I take thyroid supporting supps like L-Tyrosine and 7-oxo to help kickstart natty levels. I logged my last run, check it out:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...ycle-plan.html

Post #54 is where T3 starts.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ word to your mama
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

From what I understand the thyroid gland is one of the most resilient in the body. I have seen studies posted of people who were on thyroid medication long term mistakenly who upon cessation had full recoveries of natural thyroid performance. There for me at least is undoubteldy a period of time after coming off T3 that I feel sluggish and prone to weight gain. I just plan around that now and up the cardio and a mild stim or even extra coffee.
    Answers
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

T3 worked wonders for me.....18lbs in 2 months, and I've kept off 16. I however was trying to cut a little muscle as well as fat. Worked great for me though.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    T3 worked wonders for me.....18lbs in 2 months, and I've kept off 16. I however was trying to cut a little muscle as well as fat. Worked great for me though.
    Did you run it the full 2 months?
    Answers

Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Talking

Did you run it the full 2 months?
    yes i did......ramped up to 100 over a week and ramped down the last week. Great stuff....getting ready for another cut after my pmax cycle.
    Answers

Damn i thought 2 months was way too long for T3. Any thoughts on how long I should run it?
    Answers

Also I just got done with a TRN/Zol cycle. Will PowerFull be a good enough anabolic to slow down muscle loss on T3.
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Also I just got done with a TRN/Zol cycle. Will PowerFull be a good enough anabolic to slow down muscle loss on T3.
    No.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  21. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Uh def not, If you want an anti catabolic that will harden you up, while reducing bf try retain or Jungle Warfare
    Answers

I would never run t3 solo not on cycle imo you need a strong anabolic in your system to avoid muscle catabolism.
    Answers

Ubi is your avatar from Masters of the Universe? Or is that from Willow? That's a funny pic.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    I would never run t3 solo not on cycle imo you need a strong anabolic in your system to avoid muscle catabolism.
    I really dont care about my muscle mass. I already cant fit into shirts cause my arms are too big. I just need to lose the gut and get more definition. Ill just up the protein, and stick to herbals.
    Answers

I really dont care about my muscle mass. I already cant fit into shirts cause my arms are too big. I just need to lose the gut and get more definition. Ill just up the protein, and stick to herbals.
    well if lbm is not an issue than go for it. T3 is the best for cutting imo it will eat everything right up. I usually run 4 week cycles and pyramid the dosages.
    Answers

What would be the best mild oral to run with T3. I want to minimize sides, specifically insomnia I got from Mega-TRN. Maybe Mega-Zol or even Halodrol? I feel like Halo would be a waste of liver when i'm not going to eat enough to gain mass. I wish I had a source for real winny.
    Answers

Nice probblem to have!
    Answers

I'd definetly like to try T3, clen works great for me and i know that T3 is the most potent fat burner you can get(other than uncoupling agents) so that's enticing. I'd use Clen+T3, i'm also going to try running 25mcg throughout a cycle for increased protein synthesis, and considering my body type leans heavily towards endomorph i don't think it'd hurt.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Mega TRN is a nice mild product to side up with t-3
    Answers

I'm also pondering using T3 but the risk of catabolism is a real turn off. However, would a low dose (25mcg-50mcg) and somewhat of a sufficient caloric intake, help lower the chances of any . The only AAS I have as of now is Zol and Halo. Would this suffice on the t3 cycle, or would I need a MUCH stronger compound?
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Up to 50mcg is usually not going to have a muscle wasting effect if calorie intake is sufficient. I've taken 25mcg with no hormonal products and had no wasting.
    Answers

Up to 50mcg is usually not going to have a muscle wasting effect if calorie intake is sufficient. I've taken 25mcg with no hormonal products and had no wasting.
    Thanks. I've always kept away from T3 because everyone said it's extremely catabolic and I don't like wasting muscle just in seeking fat loss. Heck, I've done dnp a couple of times but not T3. Time to give it a go
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

It's not as bad as people say but you are already familiar with the sides if you've done DNP. A lot of people stack t-3 with clen but i've found venom hyperdrive goes extremely well with t-3.
    Answers

It's not as bad as people say but you are already familiar with the sides if you've done DNP. A lot of people stack t-3 with clen but i've found venom hyperdrive goes extremely well with t-3.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't T4 to T3 conversion to go absolute downs while on DNP. That is one of the reasons why people feel lethargic, unenergetic, etc.
    Answers

So its OK to take ECA or Albuterol with T3? Im on my first day, slowly ramping up. I only took about 15mcg today, and will take the same tomorrow. What side effects can I expect when I eventually reach 75 mcg? I expect raised heart rate/body temp.
  36. Kam
    Answers

Looking forward to your log and also what you will be stacking with it. Good thread, keep up the info and progress reports.
    Answers

So its OK to take ECA or Albuterol with T3? Im on my first day, slowly ramping up. I only took about 15mcg today, and will take the same tomorrow. What side effects can I expect when I eventually reach 75 mcg? I expect raised heart rate/body temp.
    I wouldn't recommend ECA with T3. You'll be really jittery and your heart might not like you very well. The very first time I did T3 I stacked it with Albuterol. To be honestI can't ay whether the Albuterol did it's job or not. I lost about 2lbs lbm. Which isn't bad I suppose but typically even on fatloss I'm able to gain about 2-3lbs of LBM (my body packs on weight in almost any condition).

Summary.. No to ECA with T3... Yes to Albuterol with T3.

As far as sides, I notice I'm mildly warmer but nothing incredibly noticable. Also my heart rate is harder and slightly faster.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sendo
    I wouldn't recommend ECA with T3. You'll be really jittery and your heart might not like you very well. The very first time I did T3 I stacked it with Albuterol. To be honestI can't ay whether the Albuterol did it's job or not. I lost about 2lbs lbm. Which isn't bad I suppose but typically even on fatloss I'm able to gain about 2-3lbs of LBM (my body packs on weight in almost any condition).

Summary.. No to ECA with T3... Yes to Albuterol with T3.

As far as sides, I notice I'm mildly warmer but nothing incredibly noticable. Also my heart rate is harder and slightly faster.
    Thanks for the reply. I took 2 stacker 2's with only about 15-20 mcg T3 today. I took the same yesterday. Yesterday I felt ok, but I felt like total crap today. Tonight I had such a bad headache I didnt even make it to the gym as planned. I will have to find a substitute to keep me awake tomorrow. Maybe ill pick up some suger free Monster Energy Drink, or Tea. I felt so bad today I skipped my dose of T3. I will resume tomorrow at 25mcg and stop taking ECA. I really dont think my T3 cycle will work without ECA because my appetite will for sure be up. I guess ill have to use some more self control.
    Answers

Currently finishing up an unusual 7 week, T3 study. Subject slowly ramped up to 75mcg, ramped back down to 25mcg, then ramped back up to 62.5mcg and now finishing up this week by ramping back down to 25mcg.

Hyperdrive 3.0 was used throughout the study. Superdrol was used for the first 3 weeks and had to be discontinued because of some strange development that the Doctor found to be nothing worth looking into further. Therefore, Superdrol was reintroduced this week as part of post cycle therapy and increased activity.

Lethargic sides resulting from the T3 disappeared towards the end of the first ramp down and were only slightly noticeable upon ramping the dose back up. Increased heart rate was constant throughout but did begin to decrease this week as the dose was ramped down. Exercise was inconsistent throught study due to the development of a problem that was never identified by medical professionals.

Initial weight gain of 5 lbs was followed by a loss of 15lbs and since activity has increased this week and Superdrol has been reintroduced, an increase of 2 lbs has resulted. As of right now, subject has lost a total of 8lbs. Blood tests are scheduled for the 31st.
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tomall2
    Currently finishing up an unusual 7 week, T3 study. Subject slowly ramped up to 75mcg, ramped back down to 25mcg, then ramped back up to 62.5mcg and now finishing up this week by ramping back down to 25mcg.

Hyperdrive 3.0 was used throughout the study. Superdrol was used for the first 3 weeks and had to be discontinued because of some strange development that the Doctor found to be nothing worth looking into further. Therefore, Superdrol was reintroduced this week as part of post cycle therapy and increased activity.

Lethargic sides resulting from the T3 disappeared towards the end of the first ramp down and were only slightly noticeable upon ramping the dose back up. Increased heart rate was constant throughout but did begin to decrease this week as the dose was ramped down. Exercise was inconsistent throught study due to the development of a problem that was never identified by medical professionals.

Initial weight gain of 5 lbs was followed by a loss of 15lbs and since activity has increased this week and Superdrol has been reintroduced, an increase of 2 lbs has resulted. As of right now, subject has lost a total of 8lbs. Blood tests are scheduled for the 31st.
    ....sooo what was the hypothesis being tested out in this "study"?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jack3d, is it worth the risk?
    By honkeykong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. Anadrol.... worth the risk?
    By Chad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 06:23 AM
  3. Great Debate: Glutamine worth the money??
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 06:22 PM
  4. ALA worth the cost?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 06:51 PM
  5. 1,4 Andro worth the cost?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 12:57 AM