T3 Worth The Risk?

Is T3, if used conservatively, worth the Dangers?

• Yes

Votes: 222 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 87 28.2%

• Total voters
CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot about T3, and I cant decide if I want to do a cycle. And please before you tell me to search, try to search T3 for yourself, and see that there are no results. Kind of strange.

First of all, I dont understand why the Thryoid is so touchy, when the human body is so good a recovering from other drugs. I've heard of people having problems from small T3 cycles, less than 4 weeks. Is it really that dangerous to slowly taper up, run at 75mcg or so for a week, then slowly taper down again? My mother takes Synthroid, so there may be thyroid problems in my genes.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use the bottom search option for short word searches as well as thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3).

As far as the risk? That's something you'll have to decide after weighing in the factors and your goals and health etc.
If you have concerns of your tyroid just hit the docs and have blood work done. And you can always just stimulate your metabolism through exercise and diet.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used T3 yet, but based on the sticky I posted in the cycle info forum (which is obviously not a complete perspective on T3), it seems that if used in moderation, it should be okay.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If used correctly, it's perfectly fine, and useful.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Like all great things, use it with moderation and exercise caution at all times. Sesamin or TTA may also be helpful in preventing any sort of fat burning issues after discontinuing T3

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as the risk? That's something you'll have to decide after weighing in the factors and your goals and health etc.
If you have concerns of your tyroid just hit the docs and have blood work done. And you can always just stimulate your metabolism through exercise and diet.
I cant decide for myself, which is why I started the thread. You read so many different opinions, I was hoping to hear from experienced T3 users. I dont really have concerns about my Thyroid, but I've heard from people requiring 10mcg T3 a day after coming off a mild T3 cycle. Im dont want to play with fire and get burned. Is messing up the thyroid of an average person really that much of a risk?
Also, diet and exercise will of course be part of a T3 cycle if I do one. For me using a fat loss aid will be like a hard gainer using steroids. Its easy for me to tell a hard gainer to lift and eat, and you will grow. Its easy for them to tell me dont eat and run and you will shrink. I've lost a lot of weight, and now Im stuck in a rut. My body just does not want to lose any more, so Im thinking of trying T3 to get the fat loss going again. My concern is suppressing my thryroid, which could lead to packing the pounds right back on. Maybe i could finish up the T3 cycle with some ECA.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant decide for myself, which is why I started the thread. You read so many different opinions, I was hoping to hear from experienced T3 users. I dont really have concerns about my Thyroid, but I've heard from people requiring 10mcg T3 a day after coming off a mild T3 cycle. Im dont want to play with fire and get burned. Is messing up the thyroid of an average person really that much of a risk?
Also, diet and exercise will of course be part of a T3 cycle if I do one. For me using a fat loss aid will be like a hard gainer using steroids. Its easy for me to tell a hard gainer to lift and eat, and you will grow. Its easy for them to tell me dont eat and run and you will shrink. I've lost a lot of weight, and now Im stuck in a rut. My body just does not want to lose any more, so Im thinking of trying T3 to get the fat loss going again. My concern is suppressing my thryroid, which could lead to packing the pounds right back on. Maybe i could finish up the T3 cycle with some ECA.
If you are at a plateau, then try using Sesamin and TTA. Your bodies ability to oxidize FFA's may be a little low since you have lost a lot of weight. Or if you are still feeling risky, then you could always go with clen.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I like T3 but would not use it without an Anabolic. I have had no problems with weight rebound upon cessation but I think I take the necessary precautions. For one, I make sure to taper out the T3 and remain on an Anabolic through any crash thus converting any anabolism from a metabolism crash into muscle vs. fat. And B, I take thyroid supporting supps like L-Tyrosine and 7-oxo to help kickstart natty levels. I logged my last run, check it out:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/35060-winter-bulk-time-cycle-plan.html

Post #54 is where T3 starts.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I understand the thyroid gland is one of the most resilient in the body. I have seen studies posted of people who were on thyroid medication long term mistakenly who upon cessation had full recoveries of natural thyroid performance. There for me at least is undoubteldy a period of time after coming off T3 that I feel sluggish and prone to weight gain. I just plan around that now and up the cardio and a mild stim or even extra coffee.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T3 worked wonders for me.....18lbs in 2 months, and I've kept off 16. I however was trying to cut a little muscle as well as fat. Worked great for me though.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T3 worked wonders for me.....18lbs in 2 months, and I've kept off 16. I however was trying to cut a little muscle as well as fat. Worked great for me though.
Did you run it the full 2 months?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you run it the full 2 months?
yes i did......ramped up to 100 over a week and ramped down the last week. Great stuff....getting ready for another cut after my pmax cycle.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn i thought 2 months was way too long for T3. Any thoughts on how long I should run it?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also I just got done with a TRN/Zol cycle. Will PowerFull be a good enough anabolic to slow down muscle loss on T3.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Also I just got done with a TRN/Zol cycle. Will PowerFull be a good enough anabolic to slow down muscle loss on T3.
No.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh def not, If you want an anti catabolic that will harden you up, while reducing bf try retain or Jungle Warfare

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would never run t3 solo not on cycle imo you need a strong anabolic in your system to avoid muscle catabolism.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ubi is your avatar from Masters of the Universe? Or is that from Willow? That's a funny pic.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would never run t3 solo not on cycle imo you need a strong anabolic in your system to avoid muscle catabolism.
I really dont care about my muscle mass. I already cant fit into shirts cause my arms are too big. I just need to lose the gut and get more definition. Ill just up the protein, and stick to herbals.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really dont care about my muscle mass. I already cant fit into shirts cause my arms are too big. I just need to lose the gut and get more definition. Ill just up the protein, and stick to herbals.
well if lbm is not an issue than go for it. T3 is the best for cutting imo it will eat everything right up. I usually run 4 week cycles and pyramid the dosages.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would be the best mild oral to run with T3. I want to minimize sides, specifically insomnia I got from Mega-TRN. Maybe Mega-Zol or even Halodrol? I feel like Halo would be a waste of liver when i'm not going to eat enough to gain mass. I wish I had a source for real winny.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Nice probblem to have!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd definetly like to try T3, clen works great for me and i know that T3 is the most potent fat burner you can get(other than uncoupling agents) so that's enticing. I'd use Clen+T3, i'm also going to try running 25mcg throughout a cycle for increased protein synthesis, and considering my body type leans heavily towards endomorph i don't think it'd hurt.

MANimal

Awards
I'm also pondering using T3 but the risk of catabolism is a real turn off. However, would a low dose (25mcg-50mcg) and somewhat of a sufficient caloric intake, help lower the chances of any . The only AAS I have as of now is Zol and Halo. Would this suffice on the t3 cycle, or would I need a MUCH stronger compound?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up to 50mcg is usually not going to have a muscle wasting effect if calorie intake is sufficient. I've taken 25mcg with no hormonal products and had no wasting.

MANimal

Awards
Up to 50mcg is usually not going to have a muscle wasting effect if calorie intake is sufficient. I've taken 25mcg with no hormonal products and had no wasting.
Thanks. I've always kept away from T3 because everyone said it's extremely catabolic and I don't like wasting muscle just in seeking fat loss. Heck, I've done dnp a couple of times but not T3. Time to give it a go :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not as bad as people say but you are already familiar with the sides if you've done DNP. A lot of people stack t-3 with clen but i've found venom hyperdrive goes extremely well with t-3.

MANimal

Awards
It's not as bad as people say but you are already familiar with the sides if you've done DNP. A lot of people stack t-3 with clen but i've found venom hyperdrive goes extremely well with t-3.
Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't T4 to T3 conversion to go absolute downs while on DNP. That is one of the reasons why people feel lethargic, unenergetic, etc.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So its OK to take ECA or Albuterol with T3? Im on my first day, slowly ramping up. I only took about 15mcg today, and will take the same tomorrow. What side effects can I expect when I eventually reach 75 mcg? I expect raised heart rate/body temp.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your log and also what you will be stacking with it. Good thread, keep up the info and progress reports.

Sendo

Awards
So its OK to take ECA or Albuterol with T3? Im on my first day, slowly ramping up. I only took about 15mcg today, and will take the same tomorrow. What side effects can I expect when I eventually reach 75 mcg? I expect raised heart rate/body temp.
I wouldn't recommend ECA with T3. You'll be really jittery and your heart might not like you very well. The very first time I did T3 I stacked it with Albuterol. To be honestI can't ay whether the Albuterol did it's job or not. I lost about 2lbs lbm. Which isn't bad I suppose but typically even on fatloss I'm able to gain about 2-3lbs of LBM (my body packs on weight in almost any condition).

Summary.. No to ECA with T3... Yes to Albuterol with T3.

As far as sides, I notice I'm mildly warmer but nothing incredibly noticable. Also my heart rate is harder and slightly faster.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend ECA with T3. You'll be really jittery and your heart might not like you very well. The very first time I did T3 I stacked it with Albuterol. To be honestI can't ay whether the Albuterol did it's job or not. I lost about 2lbs lbm. Which isn't bad I suppose but typically even on fatloss I'm able to gain about 2-3lbs of LBM (my body packs on weight in almost any condition).

Summary.. No to ECA with T3... Yes to Albuterol with T3.

As far as sides, I notice I'm mildly warmer but nothing incredibly noticable. Also my heart rate is harder and slightly faster.
Thanks for the reply. I took 2 stacker 2's with only about 15-20 mcg T3 today. I took the same yesterday. Yesterday I felt ok, but I felt like total crap today. Tonight I had such a bad headache I didnt even make it to the gym as planned. I will have to find a substitute to keep me awake tomorrow. Maybe ill pick up some suger free Monster Energy Drink, or Tea. I felt so bad today I skipped my dose of T3. I will resume tomorrow at 25mcg and stop taking ECA. I really dont think my T3 cycle will work without ECA because my appetite will for sure be up. I guess ill have to use some more self control.

tomall2

Awards
Currently finishing up an unusual 7 week, T3 study. Subject slowly ramped up to 75mcg, ramped back down to 25mcg, then ramped back up to 62.5mcg and now finishing up this week by ramping back down to 25mcg.

Hyperdrive 3.0 was used throughout the study. Superdrol was used for the first 3 weeks and had to be discontinued because of some strange development that the Doctor found to be nothing worth looking into further. Therefore, Superdrol was reintroduced this week as part of post cycle therapy and increased activity.

Lethargic sides resulting from the T3 disappeared towards the end of the first ramp down and were only slightly noticeable upon ramping the dose back up. Increased heart rate was constant throughout but did begin to decrease this week as the dose was ramped down. Exercise was inconsistent throught study due to the development of a problem that was never identified by medical professionals.

Initial weight gain of 5 lbs was followed by a loss of 15lbs and since activity has increased this week and Superdrol has been reintroduced, an increase of 2 lbs has resulted. As of right now, subject has lost a total of 8lbs. Blood tests are scheduled for the 31st.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Currently finishing up an unusual 7 week, T3 study. Subject slowly ramped up to 75mcg, ramped back down to 25mcg, then ramped back up to 62.5mcg and now finishing up this week by ramping back down to 25mcg.

Hyperdrive 3.0 was used throughout the study. Superdrol was used for the first 3 weeks and had to be discontinued because of some strange development that the Doctor found to be nothing worth looking into further. Therefore, Superdrol was reintroduced this week as part of post cycle therapy and increased activity.

Lethargic sides resulting from the T3 disappeared towards the end of the first ramp down and were only slightly noticeable upon ramping the dose back up. Increased heart rate was constant throughout but did begin to decrease this week as the dose was ramped down. Exercise was inconsistent throught study due to the development of a problem that was never identified by medical professionals.

Initial weight gain of 5 lbs was followed by a loss of 15lbs and since activity has increased this week and Superdrol has been reintroduced, an increase of 2 lbs has resulted. As of right now, subject has lost a total of 8lbs. Blood tests are scheduled for the 31st.
....sooo what was the hypothesis being tested out in this "study"?

tomall2

Awards
Hypothesis? I knew I forgot something. Guess I'm gonna have to do it all over again.

If you're asking why it is unusual, it's because I haven't seen a 7 week cycle posted anywhere. And because of the complications experienced at the beginning of the cycle, I was kind of curious to see what would happen if I ramped it back up and down again after everything was cleared to resume physical activity.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I know my AAS', but honestly I'm so ignorant on the thyroid hormones. Hence a sub-par waist line and moonface 10hours of the day.

I read that T3, among other things, is amazing for keeping off the bloat when used on cycle.

How many bros use a 25-50mcg or other moderate dose to do just that and speed up the metabolism.

is this better than the 25/50/75/100/taper down 3 week protocol?

shutdown seems like a myth if the doses are kept small.

any thoughts?

tomall2

Awards
Going on 3rd week off T-3. Test subject has not experienced any rebound effect as of yet. Only negative thus far is the rapid heart rate which finally seems to be slowly returning to a more acceptable/comfortable level.

Along your lines of thought, the subject was never given higher than 75 and not for more than 4 days in a row. Toward end of test, belief was to keep dosing T-3 in moderation while slowly bringing it back down to 25. Sometimes that required a 2 step forward one step back approach just to keep levels moderated more evenly.

Based on this test, subject did not notice any significant difference between doses of 62.5 and 75.

There is more literary info available with some stating that a dose of 12.5 is all you need to supplement your natural T-3 without having to worry about shut down. Hhmmm, sounds like a research project for another day.

Good luck.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people stack t-3 with clen but i've found venom hyperdrive goes extremely well with t-3.
AGREED! Great post Jayhawkk!!!!!!!! T3 plus Venom is a GREAT way too go. Keep the protein high and cals where they should be and you'll have NO problems losing weight and should lose little to no muscle mass. T3 is nowhere near as catabolic as some say but it highly depends on what your diet is like.

skratch

Awards
I use to swear by t3 being the best thyroid drug but after hitting another triax cycle I can say from first hand that triax blows it out the door in fat loss.

I wasnt taking any extra ****s on t3 or t4 or even t2(iv tried them all...but on triax by the 3rd day I would literally **** the food out 15 min after eating it...I was up to 6 ****s a day and losing about 3-4 lbs a week

IM saying this because you can literally feel your body processing the food you eat.If you dont eat carbs you feel like a zombe and have no energy at all.T3 made me a little more hotter but the fat loss was not the same.

there is a study done on triax and it was like 10x more potant than t3 for fat loss....Ill look for it

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I use to swear by t3 being the best thyroid drug but after hitting another triax cycle I can say from first hand that triax blows it out the door in fat loss.

I wasnt taking any extra ****s on t3 or t4 or even t2(iv tried them all...but on triax by the 3rd day I would literally **** the food out 15 min after eating it...I was up to 6 ****s a day and losing about 3-4 lbs a week

IM saying this because you can literally feel your body processing the food you eat.If you dont eat carbs you feel like a zombe and have no energy at all.T3 made me a little more hotter but the fat loss was not the same.

there is a study done on triax and it was like 10x more potant than t3 for fat loss....Ill look for it

Triax DOES blow T3 out of the water, but I can't find Triax ANYWHERE. If anyone has a lead on it.......

lax

Awards
T3 Question, Please Help!!!!!!!

If was going to do a 4 week T3 cycle, what would you guys recommend as the dosage schedule as far as ramp up and then down.

I am 6'2 223 pounds. Looking to lose fat and getting cut. Would stack with mega bulk aminos, hyperdrol, Retain, and maybe some Novedex or Rebound.

Would be able to stack with a Redline for lethargy???

Please help me out here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or would be safer to take albuteral but want what will give me best effect.

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind i just looked it up, not seeing any good info on it though it sounds dangerous. Anyone get good effects from T2?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
triax, trimax, tiratricol is NOT dangerous at all. in fact, it's much less dangerous than T3, and, in my experience extremely effective.