SD/T3/....... cycle

KMW

Awards
I am planning on running a SD/T3 cycle for extreme fat loss. What I already have on hand is:

SD 53x10mg
2 bottles of rebound xt
2 bottles of scivation seasmin
3 bottles of egcg(sp?)
1 bottle of melting point
1 bottle of basic cuts

First off, should I run the MP and BC during the SD/T3 cycle or should I take them before the cycle.

Next question, should I take some ephedrine during the SD/T3 cycle to help things along?

Also I know I should pick up some nolva, but what should i do with the rebound xt, take some before while ramping up T3, then do the SD while I am peaked on T3, then use nolva/rebound xt for pct while ramping down T3?

Any ideas on how I should play this?

Thanks,

Kev.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to be careful in whatever you do since you seem to have more money and access to drugs than you do information.

Better get aquainted with the effects of all those drugs and how to react and how to dose rather than rely on a couple of replies here that could be wrong and cause you more harm than good.

get to searching and compile the information then post up a rough draft of a cycle and have it looked at.

KMW

Awards
Well I have a pretty good idea on the effects of these drugs. I will be running support supplements with the superdrol, and i've looked through many logs on T3 as well as read up on it.

here is what I am thinking of, just not sure on the placement of the MP and BC. Is it overkill to have it during the max t3 dosing?

week1:
T3 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/25/25
superdrol -
sesamin-3/day
green tea extract-600mg/day
calories per day at 2500

week2

T3 25/25/50/50/50/50/75
SD 10/10/10/10/10/10/10
sesamin-3/day
calories per day at 2100
MP-max dosing
BC-max dosing

week3
T3 75/75/75/100/100/100/100
SD 20/20/20/20/20/20/20
sesamin-3/day
calories per day at 1800
MP-max dosing
BC-max dosing

week4
T3 100/75/75/75/75/75/75
SD 20/20/20/20/20/20/20
sesamin-3/day
calories per day at 1800
MP-max dosing
BC-max dosing

week5

t3 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
SD -20/20/20/20/20/20/20
sesamin-3/day
calories per day at 1800
MP-max dosing

week 6
t3 25/25/25/25/25/25/25
nolva 60/40/40/40/40/40/40
rebound xt 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
sesamin-3/day
calories per day at 2500

week 7
t3 12.5-7days
nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/
rebound xt 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
sesamin-3/day
calories per day at 3000

week8

t3 - done
nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20/20
rebound xt 25/25/25/25/25/25/25
sesamin-3/day
calories per day at 3000

So if there are any major mistakes in this. please let me know.

Thanks,

Kev.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
One thing to consider is a possible thyroid crash in the middle of PCT when your hormone levels are screwed. That can be quite the recipe for slappin back on a bunch of fat. (even with a taper you are more than likely to have at least a mild crash where your metabolism will slow to a crawl) I like to be on an Anabolic of some sort when I am coming off T3 but that is made easier by running a real cycle with test as opposed to these 4 week oral only jaunts that are so popular. I would go so far as to say not to use the T3 but that is your perogative. FWIW

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That much sesamin + the TTA in mp = killer cramps, not even considering the superdrol
also your BP will be a huge concern if you take superdrol and t3 together.... look into perfect cycle by anabolic innovations

imo you should look at doing something different than what you are planning

KMW

Awards
what if I were to time the T3 to be down to 12.5mcg by the time i started PCT. Perhaps starting it 2 weeks in advance of the SD as opposed to one.

I can do the MP/BC before as well to aliviate cramping issues, or just use them at a different time all together.

My original plan was an extreme low cal intake with SD to keep lean mass, but I stumbled upon the T3 as a good way to fight it from the metabolism end of the stick as I am endo and can gain mass quickly, but have a tough time lossing any weight at all.

Kev.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My original plan was an extreme low cal intake with SD to keep lean mass, but I stumbled upon the T3 as a good way to fight it from the metabolism end of the stick as I am endo and can gain mass quickly, but have a tough time lossing any weight at all.

Kev.

You need to look into proper nutrition for dieting it sounds like. An extremely low cal diet is not the way to go. Even if the diet worked w/ the sdrol and t3 you would most likely cause even worse suppression of your thyroid which could effect pct in a very negative way

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally that is too long on t3 for my tastes also i never like running t3 without an anabolic in my system is the drol a must? i much prefer t3/trn

KMW

Awards
personally that is too long on t3 for my tastes also i never like running t3 without an anabolic in my system is the drol a must? i much prefer t3/trn
Could you do a quick outline of what you would do for a t3 cycle.

Here is my revamped cycle.

wk1 12.5/25/25/25/50/50/50
wk2 75/75/50/50/50/25/25 (start SD)
wk3 25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (wk2 sd)
wk4 done t3, wk3 sd
wk5 start pct

The reason im using SD is because I have it and i respond quite well to it. I do not wish to do an injectible, so tren is out.

Kev.

KMW

Awards
So after doin some readin and realizing that TRN != tren ive realized that the rock ive been under musta snuck up on me ....anyways. Ive had real poor luck getting things to canada from the normal channels in the US. Will SD work or should i really look into gettin something else for the cut, and the SD for a post cut bulk.

Kev.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just so you know, the TRN does not compare to real tren.

KMW

Awards
sorry if there is any confusion, ! means "not", so != is "not equal". I realize nothing compares to the real thing.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened to Superdrol causing people to go hypo? and the lethargy associated with BOTH t3 and SD?

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
I agree, perturbed that no one else mentioned it. my experience, however brief, and from what i've read of other posters... is that methasteron is a big time glycogen storage enhancer, among other things. this stuff makes my body suck up carbs like there was no tomorrow. seriously, how is it that you don't get huge hunger while on methasteron (superdrol)? i consume a third of a capsule and i've got to eat more carbs, after a meal full of carbs.. it takes about 2-3 hours, when normally it would be 4 or 5. my muscles swell up visibly two days after light dosing, i'm not kidding.

wouldn't hypocaloric cutting dietary regimens + methasteron = hypoglycemia?

whatever. i just want to read the daily log when it happens.. we'll see...