Thyrotab log...Is there one?

halljo

halljo

Awards
Maybe I'm having a blond moment but I can't find any Gaspari thyrotab logs...Has no one used it? If you have, what were your results?...Does it act as T3? Just wondering, I was thinking of buying some...but would like to know what users have experienced.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty new....haven't seen a log yet......just a report of an overdose when some git double dosed after not noticing results right away (he lived).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The last time we tried one of these - someone got banned. Haha.

gresh

gresh

Awards
I have one going on over at bodybuilding.com. I'll give you a summary (I'm into my 3rd week):
-Low Calorie Diet w/ roughly a 60P/30F/10C breakdown during the week, 45P/45C/10F weekends
-Body temp way up, big increase in sweating
-Appetitie was very high the first few days
-Few periods of dry mouth
-Low energy, so I ended up stacking Thermorexin
-Down about 7lbs after 3 weeks (this log started right after my Scorch/ephedrine log where I lost 20lbs+, currently 258lbs)
-No side effects or interactions w/ other stimulants

If you guys have any questions, ask away

BTW- Ive done 3 tabs per day since day 1

DaveB

Awards
I have one winging its way to me from island supps and I will let you all know how the cycle goes. For the hell of it I am stacking it with Burn3D and sesathin.

Gresh, I have been following your log with interest. Do you have a thyroid PCT plan, if so what? I was thinking L-tyrosine, thyrogen X any other ideas?

gresh

gresh

Awards
Gresh, I have been following your log with interest. Do you have a thyroid post cycle therapy plan, if so what? I was thinking L-tyrosine, thyrogen X any other ideas?
After I'm done, the plan is to take HotRox Extreme, NOW Thyroid Energy (Guggul & L-tyrosine) , and REM-R3G (Bacopa Minnieri). I've heard that there is minimal thyroid suppression w/ Thyrotabs, not as bad as Dicana. I'm sure what you and I have planned for our post cycle therapy should be more than enough. Good luck with your cycle. BTW, Burn3d and Sesathin should be no problem while on Throtabs. I tried several different stimulants while on it and didnt have 1 interaction.