ALRI and DS Weight Loss Stacks - Suggestions/Comments?

tim254

Awards
I'm configuring my weight loss stacks and would like any suggestions or recommendation on how I should change or modify my stacks. I'm also interested in identifying any safety issues. I'm mainly focusing on dropping body fat and persevering muscle mass, because putting muscle back on is not difficult for me so body fat is my primary goal.

Which supplements would you recommend cycling? I've read here that I should cycle Lean Extreme and Melting point (8 weeks seems like a safe point), but I'm not sure about the other ones.

I was also wondering if Lean Extreme and Special Tactics are too similar to be used together? If they are too similar, I'm assuming I shouldn't use that after using my first stack. Finally, is the new T-X product by ALRI similar to UspLabs Camphibolic? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Base Supplements (Always use):
NSI Synergy Men's Multi-Vitamin v2 - 4-pills (morning/evening)
Health From The Sun Total Efa - 3-pills (morning)
Now Mega Hoodia 250 Mg - 1-pill (morning / evening)
Now Cla 800 mg Caps - 3-pills (morning / evening)
Now 7 Keto 100 Mg - 1-pill (morning / evening)
UspLabs Camphibolic - 2-pills (morning / before bed)
Scivation Sesamin - 1-pill (morning / before bed)
UspLabs REM-R3G (Sleep) - 3-pills (before bed)

My 1st Stack (Using Now):
ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 - 1-pill (morning)
ALRI Venom Lean Dreams - 1-pill (before bed)
ALRI Venom Special Tactics - 2-pills (morning/evening)

My 2nd Stack (Using after ALRI Cycle):
Designer Supp. Melting Point - 2-pills (morning / before bed)
Designer Supp. Lean Extreme 2-pills (morning / before bed)
Designer Supp. Basic Cuts - 2-pills (morning)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
IIRC Special tactics is more like melting point (i say this based on the TTA content, i can;t recall the other S-Tactics components).

If you run MP (or S-T) i'd recommend adding potassium and magnesium to avoid muscle cramping.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well...i did the venom tri-lean with thyrogen-x and it worked great...just had a good multi, and fish oils...thats about it....i have a log buried on the website somewhere..."finally venom tri-lean stack or cycle" or something like that...cant remember off hand...hehe....

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
I cant say strongly enough how effective I think the DS Fat Burning stack is. I have a contest prep thread within the Designer Supplements sub forum (wish I knew how to link threads) and I think the eight weeks before and after can attest to the effectiveness of this stack with a sound eating plan and proper training

tim254

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

So far I'm pretty impressed with the Tri-Lean System by ALRI. I've lost 10 pound with it in about a 3 weeks. However, I haven't been doing cardio everyday, which I know is hindering my efforts. I need to lose another 15-20lbs which should be enough to bring out my abs. I've tried all kinds of fat burning supplements before, but this by far the best at killing my appetite. However, I can't take more than one Venom a day, otherwise I won't be able to get in bed before 5am ... even if I take REM-R3G and Lean Dreams. I'm used to taking the ECA stack 3-4 times a day, but I just don't feel right when I take two of them.

It's definitely not the same feeling as the ECA stack, which had me wired all day and I used to feel like crap when I woke up the next morning. It actually allows me to focus on tasks, BUT unfortunately sometimes causes me to focus too much on a single task. I could spend hours doing something that isn't that important, but once I get started it's a little hard to stop.

I'm excited to start the DS Xtreme Cutting Stack and will probably start that in another week or two. Would adding Glucophase XR be that beneficial? Or should I just use R-ALA?