Nutrex Ultimate Cutting Stack?

Mychael101

Awards
Anyone used this stack? I'm considering picking it up this weekend and seeing how it works out for me. I've dropped over 45lbs since Jan and that was with being without watching my diet as well as I should have. I'm determined to lose at least another 40lbs by Aug 1st. I've stopped my weight training for cardio. I'm alternate treadmill for 30 mins than an eliptical machine for another 30 mins, 1hr eliptical, then 1hr treadmill. Four times a week. I'm going to bump it to 6 days a week and increase the duration to 90mins. the calculator I've used says I need 2100 cals daily to lose weight and by that I'm already running a 300 cal deficit. I think that its obtainable with supplementation. And I'm not interested in clen, if anything other than this stack I may go with an ECA stack.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
An ECA stack would be a great way to boost your fat loss efforts.

However I think your plan on mass cardio and no lifting is the wrong direction. Focus in on your diet (as this alone will provide wonders since you hadnt been monitoring it thus far) and correct training. Lifting is a very benficial aspect in fat loss dont cut it out completly. Try to do a 3 or 4 or evern 5 day split depending on your times and work cardio in.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah you can't cut out the weight lifting remeber more muscle more fat burning I would do less time on cardio but harder sessions. You can burn the same amount of calories in half the time try HIIT training.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone used this stack? I'm considering picking it up this weekend and seeing how it works out for me. I've dropped over 45lbs since Jan and that was with being without watching my diet as well as I should have. I'm determined to lose at least another 40lbs by Aug 1st. I've stopped my weight training for cardio. I'm alternate treadmill for 30 mins than an eliptical machine for another 30 mins, 1hr eliptical, then 1hr treadmill. Four times a week. I'm going to bump it to 6 days a week and increase the duration to 90mins. the calculator I've used says I need 2100 cals daily to lose weight and by that I'm already running a 300 cal deficit. I think that its obtainable with supplementation. And I'm not interested in clen, if anything other than this stack I may go with an ECA stack.

ahhh.....ok...listen...ill give ya the facts first.....to burn a pound of fat....you need to burn about 3500 calories.....that means....a 500 cal deficit a day will let you burn 1lb of fat a week....now.....everyone has there idea of healthy weightloss...i say 3 lbs a week is about the right amount of fat you can burn safely a week (thats about 12lbs a month).....with that said...i think the overload on cardio and the no weight training is a bad idea....you really only need 30 to 45 mins a day of cardio (slow cardio that is...about 60% maxhr..maybe 65 depending on your fitness level) now...i do 45 minutes a day on the eliptical for 5 days straight...with varying resistance and it works very well for me.....you could also do if your hell bent on doing that much cardio.....45 minutes in the morning...and 30 minutes 12 to 14 hours later.

now with the no weight training....thats a bad idea.....resistance training helps you recruit more muscle fibers and build them...which in turn.....makes you burn more calories while working or at rest because muscle is more metabolically active. my suggestion if you dont have alot of time or dont want to spend alot of time on resistance training....find a good circuit training regimen. you will get your weight training AND will get a decent cardio workout also....and wont spend too long on it.....20 to 30 minutes tops...just make sure you hit every major muscle group with at least 1 exercise...and you should be golden...

other than that....keep your diet in check...and find a diet stack that works for you.....i did the ALRI tri-lean stack and it worked amazing for me...i have a log buried on this website somewhere in the forums....before and after pics also....so....hope this helps a little