Attn:

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
I just want to take time out and thank everybody who has helped make the weight loss forum as resourceful as it is....A special thanks goes out to JJOHN and yeahright for there threads that contain amazing information....Thank you everybody that has been keepign logs and keeps these posts coming guys theyre really helping us shed unwanted pounds........Just wanted to put that out there thanks!:box: :box: :box:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just want to take time out and thank everybody who has helped make the weight loss forum as resourceful as it is....A special thanks goes out to JJOHN and yeahright for there threads that contain amazing information....Thank you everybody that has been keepign logs and keeps these posts coming guys theyre really helping us shed unwanted pounds........Just wanted to put that out there thanks!:box: :box: :box:
I appreciate all your support man, but unfortunately, I will have to slow down a little bit on the articles, as people have diverse opinions on them. I will limit myself unless I am told to do otherwise by the big boss here ;)

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Everyone will always have a different opinion, but peopel gotta understand what doesnt work for them may work for others...I wouldnt worry too much about posting so many more i have a lot of articles to read!

zdrc6

Awards
:box:

ps thanks for the article on the efa's. i forgot how much i love sunflowerseeds :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
:box:

ps thanks for the article on the efa's. i forgot how much i love sunflowerseeds :)
I am glad you guys liked them ;) I just dont want to lose my points I have got if I post too much..

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
I will shake your enemies like an english nanny, keep posting man don't let them slow you down. You can't make everyone happy, if they don't like them they don't have to read them. Remember were not in china were in america "freedom of speech" and a freedom for fat people to read what they want. This fat person wants to read whatever you can offer.

thanks either way your advice and research has helped me a lot.