ephedra stack?

1. ephedra stack?

I have been stack ephedra 25mg with 300mg of caffiene, but i just came across that you should stack aspirin ??? i thought that was for headaches j/k what does aspirin do in the stack and has anyone tried it,,by the way the site said 3 times a day to take it, but at the same time said not meant for everyone that it is strong...maybe they are trying to cover their butt..any opinions..here where i read it allsupplementinfo.com/SportsSupplements/Ephedra.html]Ephedra[/url]

thanks

2. Aspirin is not needed. You will not see a big difference between both stacks. I don't think you really need it personnaly.

3. aspirin is part of the classic stack... i dont know exactly why, old school body builders used it as a stack
    •   

4. I believe, asprin is only effective in the obsese.

And below is a study that says we need more studies.

Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, King's College, University of London, Kensington, UK.

OBJECTIVE: To determine whether or not aspirin further potentiates the greater post-prandial thermogenesis induced by ephedrine with caffeine. DESIGN: Determination of the acute metabolic rate response to the following treatments: 1050 kJ liquid meal (M); meal plus ephedrine (30 mg) and caffeine (100 mg) (MEC) or meal plus ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin (300 mg) (MECA). SUBJECTS: Lean, pre-disposed obese and obese women (n = 10 each group). MEASUREMENTS: Pre- and post-treatment metabolic rate determinations via indirect calorimetry. Post-treatment measurements made at 20 min intervals for a total of 160 min. RESULTS: In all groups, metabolic rate increased significantly more following the MEC or MECA, compared to the meal only (p < 0.05). The obese group had a significantly greater absolute increase in metabolic rate following the MECA and MEC compared to both the lean and pre-disposed obese groups (p < 0.05). Metabolic rate remained elevated at the end of the 160 min following all treatments. CONCLUSION: Aspirin does not further potentiate the acute thermic effect of ephedrine and caffeine with a meal. However, the full thermogenic response was not measured and longer duration studies are necessary to confirm these results.

As for dosing on E max=4x25mg day...there is solid medical proof on that, and I will look it up if you disagree.

5. no need for aspirin, when I do stack something onto the EC its ussually green tea (or green tea by itself which is what Im doing now)

6. I thought I read somewhere that aspirin extended the effects of the caf/eph?? Can't remember where, and could have dreamt the whole ****ing thing!!!

7. No. caffeine extends the effects of eph. Pretty sure of that...

8. Cut and paste-
    "Aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production outside of the cells, which, in conjunction with caffeine, greatly prolongs the thermogenic effects and increased metabolism by substaining elevated cAMP levels."

ECA stack: Information From Answers.com

9. 10% increase in metabo seems a little high.

10. It is also used to thin the blood since EC raises your BP.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3-AD/Ephedra Stack on a Cut Log
    By jerxxcoo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 10:37 PM
  2. Tri-Stack with Ephedra and Hoodia
    By bigjohn58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:11 PM
  3. Tri Stack with Ephedra
    By AE14 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 12:00 PM
  4. Animal pak cuts stacked with ephedra?
    By R3d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 10:26 AM
  5. Clenbuterol & Ephedra good stack or not?
    By Cartman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 03:12 AM