maybe a dumb question but..
- 06-09-2006, 11:03 AM
- 06-09-2006, 11:11 AM
- 06-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Well it depends on if you're a male or female and also where you hold the weight...
Usually across the belly button area as this is the widest point for most. Hips and such are usually added to the measurements for females.
06-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Doesn't really matter to be honest, if your just measuring to keep track of progress just make sure you measure the same spot each time.
06-09-2006, 12:08 PM
I think i'll just measure at the bellybutton as that is the easiest place to keep accurate track of as I am starting my ultra lipoderm next week and want to really keep track of progess. thanks for the reply's guys
06-09-2006, 12:15 PM
The real measurements is taken right below the torax cage and up from the waist bone. Which is usually higher than the belly button. I personnally measure it where my pants are tied. below the belly button. It's up to you.
06-09-2006, 01:27 PM
06-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By brackett666 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 06:03 PM
- By rawfeels in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:00 AM
- By penn21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2007, 10:29 PM
- By monroeclark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2005, 11:33 PM
- By kwantz2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2003, 12:28 AM