Thermogenic Thyrotabs stacks

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would it be smart or just plain stupid to stack gaspari's new Thermogenic Thyrotabs w/ ECA? I know they suggest stacking it w/ 3 degree durn which has caffiene and sypherine, but i was wondering abuot the ECA. Let me hear it.....

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it would be stupid bit if it were me I wouldn't touch the thyro tabs just yet. Actually, I don't ever think I'll ever use any T3 effecting products, I'm just not all that fond of the idea of playing with your Thyroid. It may be a good idea to just give it a couple months and see some solid user feedback unless of course you want to be the guinnea pig then by all means. But, if I were to use it, I'd do it solo for the first run.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I tried Dicana and had decent results. Be sure to run something to recover like SAN's Blaze. Thyro tabs seems more cose-efficient than Dicana, so yeah I would go for it, but you need PCT !

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to start taking thyrotabs now, I would hold off with the ECA and see what kind of results you get. Once more feedback comes and people share their stacks then it would be safe to decide.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is really going to depend if you have run thyro products before I mean i personally have run real t3 with a eca stack or back when we had them the nyc stack(now that was the bomb) and got great results. but until we see more how the thyrotabs react we won't know how catabolic they are you might end up losing a lot of muscle on that stack.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would go for it, but with lighter stimulants, like lipo 6 instead of ECA. IMO, you should have good results with that.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I've been stacking with the Original Stacker2's for about a week now, still titrating up on the dose. Currently at 2 thyrotabs and 2 stackers per day. That's 50 mg ephedrine, 400 mg caffeine, and 100 mcg of the thyrotabs. I'm also running test prop, tren ace, GH, and winny. Diet is around 2800-3000 cals, carbs 100-200 for 3 days, then 400-500 every 4th

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been stacking with the Original Stacker2's for about a week now, still titrating up on the dose. Currently at 2 thyrotabs and 2 stackers per day. That's 50 mg ephedrine, 400 mg caffeine, and 100 mcg of the thyrotabs. I'm also running test prop, tren ace, GH, and winny. Diet is around 2800-3000 cals, carbs 100-200 for 3 days, then 400-500 every 4th
Good to see you back on the boards Roc... Cuttin up for the Jersey shores, I see.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to start taking thyrotabs now, I would hold off with the ECA and see what kind of results you get. Once more feedback comes and people share their stacks then it would be safe to decide.
Agreed, one variable at a time. If something makes you ill, it's best to know what it is.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back on the boards Roc... Cuttin up for the Jersey shores, I see.
You know it lol! Actually I've only been to the beach once and it was Memorial Day. I stood out because I took my shorts off and was on a mission to tan my quads. The girls were so amazed to see a Jersey guy with actual legs lol. Anyway yeah, I just stopped the tren, pumped the test prop to 200 mg EOD, GH 4 iu ED, winny 100 mg ED, and the thyrotabs and Stackers. I'm actually trying this out as a mock contest prep deit/cycle. For a contest I'd probably add masteron if i was lean enough, and probably some halo instead of the fina.

ICEBERG

Awards
I am stacking Thyro Tabs with a 2 week alternation of Venom Hyperdrive and Special Tactics. Still early to report anything but I do sweat like a pig.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am stacking Thyro Tabs with a 2 week alternation of Venom Hyperdrive and Special Tactics. Still early to report anything but I do sweat like a pig.
Watch your BP and electrolite levels. Have you thought about keeping a log?

ICEBERG

Awards
Sorry for the long delay of replying back to you. I should keep a log but don't. All I can tell you is this- When I used Venom and Special Tactics simultaneously a few months back- I lost no weight
and seemed to be holding water despite sweating like a pig I lost nada, zip, zero,. I then removed Tactics altogether and just did Venom Hyperdrive 2 Caps a day and the weight dropped from 243 to mid 230's. I now am on my 1st week of Thryo Tabs and I see my waist area getting smaller. I am hoping the Venom will boost the fat loss as my diet is solid and I am taking the right things (Flax Oil, MT, Omega 3's) to provide the foundation for raising Basal Metabolic Activity. Fat burners are funny sometimes it's all timing. And sometimes too much= negative side effects like water retention, cortisol, hypothyroidism etc,..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycling the Thyrotabs? How would one go about that and was that a joke about PCT? I don't exactly understand PCT for the Thyroid gland. Yes it's a hormone but how would you do PCT for it?

ICEBERG

Awards
Sorry if I confused you. I know of no PCT for Thyroid either. I have been on Thyro Tabs for 2 weeks now and have lost close to an inch around my waist. Bodyfat has dropped to near 10% and the addition of ECA has only enhanced the effects. I have seen more vascularity and definition, but the funny thing is that I am maintaining a solid and lean 230 lbs and not losing any significant weight. Instead, I have reshaped my body got much harder and packed on quality gains. Eating very clean and drinking loads of water.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I confused you. I know of no post cycle therapy for Thyroid either. I have been on Thyro Tabs for 2 weeks now and have lost close to an inch around my waist. Bodyfat has dropped to near 10% and the addition of ECA has only enhanced the effects. I have seen more vascularity and definition, but the funny thing is that I am maintaining a solid and lean 230 lbs and not losing any significant weight. Instead, I have reshaped my body got much harder and packed on quality gains. Eating very clean and drinking loads of water.
How is your heart rate and do you feel sped up on it such as on an ECA stack or something of that nature? I'm not as familiar with T3/T4 etc. Although I have relatives who have had hypothyroidism and have had their thyroids removed and are now taking T4.

Perhaps could someone get blood work on it for their TSH etc?

Edit - Also what does your training/cardio look like as well. Since you have not lost much LBM and yet you are losing body fat. Are you doing much cardio or limiting it? Perhaps you should start a log as I'm sure MANY would be interested in reading it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Grunt mentioned something about PCT for the thyroid.

I think I remember tyrosine at 4 g/day being a component. I don't remember what else though.

ICEBERG

Awards
I have been doing HIIT cardio workouts about 3 days per week. I feel good on both TT/ECA. Nothing unusual- I do get jacked up but no alarming blood pressure or shortness of breath that sometimes happens to some.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycling the Thyrotabs? How would one go about that and was that a joke about post cycle therapy? I don't exactly understand PCT for the Thyroid gland. Yes it's a hormone but how would you do PCT for it?
I believe the is a good post on Thyroid PCT in the steroids section.