- 06-04-2006, 07:05 PM
- 06-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by joeyg
- 06-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
Does the clen dosing look okay?
06-04-2006, 09:11 PM
- 5'8" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Tolerance of shakes and heart racing effects usually decides if the dose will be split or all at once...From what i've read in mice on clen studies. Some mice are vocal about the sides and some don't care. They all however thought that Tom was a *****.
06-04-2006, 11:17 PM
I hear if your rat is feeling the shakes that it's best to dose your rat before bedtime. that way your rat doesn't look like he's got the DT's at his job
06-04-2006, 11:28 PM
i think it all depends on how well you tolerate the stuff personally I would take 1 dose in the morning because the half life of this stuff is 36 hours so over time it builds up in your system
06-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Man..thats one BIG ASS rat..
06-07-2006, 11:57 PM
I live in NY, and I've seen these rats!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mr.Striation in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2004, 01:18 PM
- By Gumbo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2004, 02:51 PM
- By JWest0926 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-02-2004, 02:02 AM
- By mpc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-12-2004, 11:13 AM
- By wildcat24 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2003, 05:06 PM