Clen question

joeyg

Awards
I did a search and couldn't find the answer, so I'm posting a thread. Apologies if this has already been answered.

Does it matter if I take my daily clen dosage all at once in the morning? Or should it be split up? Thanks, homies.

J.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a search and couldn't find the answer, so I'm posting a thread. Apologies if this has already been answered.

Does it matter if I take my daily clen dosage all at once in the morning? Or should it be split up? Thanks, homies.

J.
It depends on the test subjects. My rats only needed 1 dose in the early AM to see the full effects of a very long half-life, sometimes extending 34 hours. In another words, it should matter all that much and there are many variables to consider. With such a simple and non-informative post we are not able to answer your question effectively.

joeyg

Awards
It depends on the test subjects. My rats only needed 1 dose in the early AM to see the full effects of a very long half-life, sometimes extending 34 hours. In another words, it should matter all that much and there are many variables to consider. With such a simple and non-informative post we are not able to answer your question effectively.
Ah, my rat will be starting his first two-week clen cycle in about two weeks. The rat was planning on starting at 40 mcg and increasing by 20 mcg every two days until the rat felt the side effects to be oppressive. The rat is about 205 lbs, 5'11", and 15-17% body fat. The rat is looking to do a full recomposition this summer starting with a cut, progressing to a one-month bulk, and then another cut, hoping to get to 210 and 12%. I know: It's a big rat!

Does the clen dosing look okay?

J.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tolerance of shakes and heart racing effects usually decides if the dose will be split or all at once...From what i've read in mice on clen studies. Some mice are vocal about the sides and some don't care. They all however thought that Tom was a pussy.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I hear if your rat is feeling the shakes that it's best to dose your rat before bedtime. that way your rat doesn't look like he's got the DT's at his job ;)

HeIsLegend

Awards
i think it all depends on how well you tolerate the stuff personally I would take 1 dose in the morning because the half life of this stuff is 36 hours so over time it builds up in your system