Fat loss tracking thread O mine.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in Jan. I was 238 with 42.5(ish) waist and 18inch arms flexed after a workout. I stand 5'8". I had a lot of strength but no endurance and a lot of body fat that did a lot of work on my ego. Had to wear even larger clothes than the normal fat guy. Lots of lower back issues among other things like sleeping without losing feeling in body parts was a chore,

Depression kicked in due to all this and other things that made me pretty much give up all hope in getting to a healthy weight where I felt comfortable. Reading this board and speaking with various people on it gave me the incentive and motivation to at least give it a try and do it with the goal of accomplishing my goals in a way that allowed me to have a lifestyle I could continue on with and one that would produce healthy results.

My goal is to reach a weight and BF% that will allow the sight of my abs and one that is reached I will do a long lean bulk to get to a 'size' i find both pleasing to me and comfortable to live with. I'm not even sure what these two weights will be but i'll know when I see it.

I'd like to thank AM.com
Bobo
Beelz
B5250
Crowler
Idunk
Yeahright
Pete Fox
BP martyr
Custom
Designer supps
Dr.d
Pitbull
Rage
Jblaze
Karategirl
Mab
And many others. I'm sorry I couldn't list you all that helped but the ones(I know I'm missing some)above had talked to me in PM's and offered advice and resources and had their own obsticles they had overcome that I was able to use as strength to at least try to overcome mine...

This is long, I know, but I wanted to show that the advice and information was listened to and followed with the best ability and intentions and that most importantly. It was appreciated.

I haven't gone through a massive body recomp and i'm not a ripped BBr ready for a comp or a massive PL giant. But what I am is someone who gets up looking forward to working another day at reaching his goals and one who is able to tske his life back and place him back in control. And he's someone that's grateful that there were a bunch of people at a website that were willing to take the time out of their life and interupt their quest for knowledge and help a guy who wanted to know more but just needed a push. Thanks...

So I guess it's time to post some progress pics :)

Jan 238 42.5 waist 18 arms(pics from march where I was 233ish)

In april I was in the 215-219 range 38+inch waist

May at the beginning I was 205-209 with a 37 inch waist.

Tonight 30 May 193 and 36 inch waist and 16 3/4 inch arms flexed after workout

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a huge undertaking or loss of fat or gain of muscle, I know :) I do feel good though and I am learning new things daily that i'm adding to my plans to bulk back up. This may take a while but I don't care. I'm enjoying myself and i'm happy that i'm getting to where I want to be and I have you all to thank.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YOWZA!!!!!! Pretty amazing results!!!!!!!! Just think what you will look like in 3 more months pounding the iron :)

You go!!!!!!!!!!!:head:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Wow!!!!

Looking good bro! Very impressive. Its good to see all the hard work has been paying off, especially in such a short time.

Now, if we could just do something about those tan lines. :D

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How am I not on that list?! JK!

Awesome awesome progress sir.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I forgot a lot of peopl but my eyes were forcing themselves shut while typing :) You have been a lot of help Brent. hehe, those tan lines are so damn aweful :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
looking awsome dude you have made some seriouse progress.

THat back double bi picture shows awsome definition starting to come out and looks like you have a ton of muscle underneath waiting to come out.

This as been done with liting and cardio or just cardio? I just got a little confused reading some replys and wasnt sure.

Awsome job man

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One thing that I love about this site is that on your down days you can log on here and know that others are having the same problems.
Its good to know you are not on your own out there.
Its also a motivator to see your pics and watch your progress, I think we all know we can achieve our goals if we stick to it.
Well done on your progress Jayhawkk :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Damn Hawkster, I had no idea that you made such a transformation. Great job, keep it up. Do you have progression pics to share with us? We take pics monthly, it really helps because you don't want to rely on the scale as the barometer of progress. You are adding muscle while losing fat ;) Nice job!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, mod in training bra, I mean mod in training, good job even though I cannot see your pics, it could be from the blocking devices my comp has. Anyway keep up the good work, and get shredded man !!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Jayhawkk..You will look great after a few more months.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. As far what my routine was? It was complete diet change that started it and mostly weight training. I tried adding in cardio but felt the weight was coming off too fast so I stopped the cardio and added abs and lower back as a daily finisher.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Wow that's an amazing job!!!!!! I was absolutely stunned when I saw the final pics!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current stats as of 03 June 06

189 Pounds 35.75 Waist

Figure i'll get another set of pics this coming weekend.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pitures still on hold. Took the damn things but kids decided to film movies of them watching tv and burnt out another set of batteries...

Current stats as of June 13, 2006

Waist 35.5 and 190 pounds...I can see the top two abs now :)
I have got to get batteries :(

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking fantastic, well done and keep up the good work.
You must be really proud of yourself looking back on those pics to see how much hard work you have put in.
KG

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, now i'm at 193 and 35 inch waist. Think that's good news.:woohoo:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I missed this thread earlier, but hell of a job Jay :cheers:
You've definitely made outstanding progress.

(Pssssst! BTW, you have a toy motorcycle in the box, hanging on the wall :run: )

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
(Pssssst! BTW, you have a toy motorcycle in the box, hanging on the wall :run: )
I sent a PM to you Jay, don't know if it'll go through or not as I'm not sure of your board status. You've indicated you're a law enforcement official of some kind. Blatant uncensored pics like these on a board like this, whether you use illegal substances or not, probably isn't the best idea. I'd do some editing and blacking out if I were you and then repost.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jay you look great, awsome progress so far!

VERY inspiring!!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Transformations are the best. Keep it up man.

:clean:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANother update

Current stats are 35 waist 191 pounds and arms are back up to 17 inches. I think i'm gonna re-adjust and start dropping back down a little more. I'm wearing 34 waist jeans that are loose down from wearing 40's so that's nice :)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arms are looking HUGE! Nice V-taper you got going!

You are my inspiration :box:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Great progress JH. Mid section is getting to the point where you want it to be. I know how stressfull it can be trying not achieve the abs but seems like you are on the right path. Keep it up brotha!:thumbsup:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jayhawkk, I missed this one before. Inspiring! Unbelievable progress!

Mess

Awards
  • Established
hey Jay, great job buddy, very inspiring, i'm currently 244 lbs at 36" waist planing to go down to 32"

keep it up buddy

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I never saw this thread before. Great job Hawkk. Excellent progress. You are, however, still a tool. :hammer:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll hopefully get some pics up tomorrow but current stats are 35 waist 198 pounds.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I decided to go ahead and get some updated pics although i've been eating like **** the past week. Having serious stomach issues among a million other things not supp/weight related. Eating peanut butter and oatmeal/cream of wheat all day long has been my diet.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did notice some increase in definition in my chest and arms even though I have tumors all around them(notice bruises on arms)

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are looking great :)
Thanks for keeping us updated, as I have said before - you are a great inspiration and motivation for us all.
KG

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Likewise KG, you definately have made me keep things in perspective when I start feeling depressed with all this crap.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Very nice progress, dude! Keep up the great work!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey...great progress my pretty-boy friend :) I can't believe i never saw this thread before!

Keep it up man, you're leaning out like a madman!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Kwyk! Maybe we'll be able to keep the lights on in a few months :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Impressive Jay, I'd be pretty happy with a physique like that

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a non fat loss update of my surgery yesterday. They removed about 12 lipomas from my lower back

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Urgh, not pretty. Better out than in though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well technically I guess it is a fat loss update since they were lipomas :)

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good buddy. Take the Jergens off the table next time though :D

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Taking the easy way eh? lol
Seriously though you reeeaallly didn't need to show us that! Recover well.