My Log

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.94%

My Log

I am sick and tired of being fat and starting this second I am getting my ass back into shape. I have the knowledge, experience and everything else, just need to keep the will power.

Let it begin!!!

Will know tomorrow morning my weight.

6'2 1/2
    275ish

Goal - Look awsome naked (Guess 210 -220)

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.94%

Day 1

Started my Halodrol today as well. I am looking to keep as much muscle as possible during this loooooooooooong cut and I have heard many people have great results with it. So I will keep notes on this as well here.

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Clean
    Snack - Clean
    Lunch - Clean
    Snack -Clean
    Dinner -Clean
    Snack - Clean

Workout
    Back and Abs -afternoon
    Cardio Evening
    My Back routine sucks I need to research more to get a good back routine

Halo / Megazol Notes

Seeing as this is day 1 I highly doubt any changes. Did have some crazy pumps at the gym though.

Mood - Good
    Limbido - Horny as hell
    Signs of Gyno - Other then the fat that I caused to be there no
    Strength increases - Felt pretty strong lifitng
    Appereance - Still a fatty...lol
    Weight - N/A will check tomorrow

Comments
    I am about to go to bed. Day 1 always sucks. For crying out loud I almost cheated and talked myself into starting on the 1st of June. How pu$$y Bull Sheeat is that?!!!? Then it would have been like start Sunday, then Sunday would come.. who starts a diet in Sunday, Monday, Monday would get here then.... you get the idea

That has me thinking how do I do this for the long haul. I have thought and thought about this and it is about not letting food control you. I hate weak people, but **** balls I am weak when it comes to food. All it is is fu**ing food, no more no less. Anyway, thanks to whomever is reading this. I will post pics soon. I might not weigh myself tomorrow because I really could give 2 junks about what I weight. Like my goal says I want to look good naked. Realistically, I would like to drop 10-15% bf in the next 4 months and within a year I would like to get to 10-12% bf and maintain from there. It is going to be a hell of a ride but I am going to do this.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.94%

Day 2

Slept like a baby last night which I will need because today is going to be hectic at work. I try to work out during lunch but have calls throughout the day, but I will make the gym this evening.

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Clean
    Snack - Clean
    Lunch - Clean
    Snack -Clean
    Dinner -Clean
    Snack - Clean

Workout
    Chest - Evening
    Cardio Evening

Decent workout. I like working out in the afternoon better. My body really seems to slow down after 5 et / 4ct. I worked really hard, but was just tired and felt like I could have pushed out some more reps if I was not hungry and tired.

Halo / Megazol Notes

Nothing really to say. Lifts were solid. A little heavier but I am sure it is too soon to tell. Pumps are great though. I have read a couple of Halo logs where they thought 1 pill was not enough to see results and it has me thinking..... But I am going to play it safe and if I do not see changes by the 3rd week I might up the dose a little.

Mood - Good
    Limbido - Horny not as much as day 1 but that could be because of the long hectic day.
    Strength increases - Weight was higher slightly
    Weight - Check on Sunday

Comments

Fighting off the urge to go to the hotel lobby and have some drinks. There are some serious hotties down there, but I will stay stron for sure. This whole traveling thing is for the birds, but I will not let intefere with my goals. Like I said in day 1 it is just food.

Also, I am going to pay a lot closer attention to the amount of calories I am eating. When I eat clean the cals drop too much a lot of times. But I am an endo there.. Need to keeo them lower then a lot of people.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.94%

Day 3

Slept really good again last night. My chest is a sore and so is my back, but jsut tender. So far so good with diet and everything else. Man I have been starving all day. I have made sure my water intake is high so I am not de-hydrated maybe the Halo/Megazol is making me hungry which would make sense

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Clean
    Snack - Clean
    Lunch - Clean
    Snack - Clean
    Dinner -Clean
    Snack - Clean

Workout
    Legs
    Cardio Evening

Workout sucked... Once again it was late when I got there. I did Squats, Calf Raise, Ham Curls, Leg Press and 20 min cardio. The weight I was pushing around was crazy and the reps seemed easier. I guess it was not that bad, but not as many sets as I had hoped. Plus I was STARVING.

Halo / Megazol Notes

I think it could be just water weight loss, but I look a little leaner. If that is even possible for a 275 + pound fat ass. I notice stregth gains already which is suprising because most logs did not notice until the 2nd week so that is cool. So far not noticble sides other then a little acne on my ass, back, and head. Nort a huge breakout by any means

Mood - Stressed.. Totally work related
    Limbido - Not horny - Massive hard on this morning though..
    Strength increases - Felt Stronger
    Weight - Check on Sunday

Comments

Work is kicking my ass, but diet has been clean and still making my workouts. I am going to adjust my schedule to get my workouts during the day. I feel so much better then. I can not wait to fly home tomorrow. I miss the lady and just want to be home in general. Word of caution of though weekends are usually when I slip and I SLIP big. The whole me vs food seems to helping mentally. I think I really do look towards food when I am stressed... very odd.

Not sure if anyone is reading this but if you are thanks and if you have any input or advice please fire away.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.94%

Day 4

Slept like a charm. I think being on a schedule is totally helping. I have been so hungry and I have been eating very clean. Energy is down... May use today as a clean refeed.

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Not the cleanest :-( Left it hotel) but not terrible
    Snack - None
    Lunch - Clean
    Snack - None
    Dinner - Should be clean
    Snack - Clean

Workout
    Nothing

Wanted to workout but I worked till 1 am and had to be back at 6 am and have a flight to catch this afternoon. I will use today as my rest day instead of Sunday as I planned.

Halo / Megazol Notes

No Sides to report. My back looks like it added some muscle. Immposible I know but that is the way it looks. Pics coming Sunday :-(... Not sure if I will have the balls to post

Mood - Ok. Looking forward to getting home
    Limbido - Down from a couple days ago
    Weight - Check on Sunday

Comments
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.94%

Day 5

Had a refeed yesterday and I feel 10 times better. It mostly clean as well so that is another plus. Fianace is noticing changes in 1 week already... Awsome

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Clean
    Snack -
    Lunch -
    Snack -
    Dinner -
    Snack -

Workout
    Arms/Cardio

About to head to the gym right now. I will update later this evening

Halo / Megazol Notes

No Sides to report. I am cutting fat. I can see it in the mirror and so can the fiance. Pictures tomorrow....

Mood - Really Good
    Limbido - Horny
    Appereance - Still a fatty...lol.. Noticable change already
    Weight - Check on Sunday

Comments

Similar Forum Threads

1. My log
    By dlew308 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 10:59 AM