My Log

1. My Log

I am sick and tired of being fat and starting this second I am getting my ass back into shape. I have the knowledge, experience and everything else, just need to keep the will power.

Let it begin!!!

Will know tomorrow morning my weight.

6'2 1/2
    275ish

Goal - Look awsome naked (Guess 210 -220)

2. Day 1

Started my Halodrol today as well. I am looking to keep as much muscle as possible during this loooooooooooong cut and I have heard many people have great results with it. So I will keep notes on this as well here.

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Clean
    Snack - Clean
    Lunch - Clean
    Snack -Clean
    Dinner -Clean
    Snack - Clean

Workout
    Back and Abs -afternoon
    Cardio Evening
    My Back routine sucks I need to research more to get a good back routine

Halo / Megazol Notes

Seeing as this is day 1 I highly doubt any changes. Did have some crazy pumps at the gym though.

Mood - Good
    Limbido - Horny as hell
    Signs of Gyno - Other then the fat that I caused to be there no
    Strength increases - Felt pretty strong lifitng
    Appereance - Still a fatty...lol
    Weight - N/A will check tomorrow

Comments
    I am about to go to bed. Day 1 always sucks. For crying out loud I almost cheated and talked myself into starting on the 1st of June. How pu$$y Bull Sheeat is that?!!!? Then it would have been like start Sunday, then Sunday would come.. who starts a diet in Sunday, Monday, Monday would get here then.... you get the idea

That has me thinking how do I do this for the long haul. I have thought and thought about this and it is about not letting food control you. I hate weak people, but **** balls I am weak when it comes to food. All it is is fu**ing food, no more no less. Anyway, thanks to whomever is reading this. I will post pics soon. I might not weigh myself tomorrow because I really could give 2 junks about what I weight. Like my goal says I want to look good naked. Realistically, I would like to drop 10-15% bf in the next 4 months and within a year I would like to get to 10-12% bf and maintain from there. It is going to be a hell of a ride but I am going to do this.

3. Day 2

Slept like a baby last night which I will need because today is going to be hectic at work. I try to work out during lunch but have calls throughout the day, but I will make the gym this evening.

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Clean
    Snack - Clean
    Lunch - Clean
    Snack -Clean
    Dinner -Clean
    Snack - Clean

Workout
    Chest - Evening
    Cardio Evening

Decent workout. I like working out in the afternoon better. My body really seems to slow down after 5 et / 4ct. I worked really hard, but was just tired and felt like I could have pushed out some more reps if I was not hungry and tired.

Halo / Megazol Notes

Nothing really to say. Lifts were solid. A little heavier but I am sure it is too soon to tell. Pumps are great though. I have read a couple of Halo logs where they thought 1 pill was not enough to see results and it has me thinking..... But I am going to play it safe and if I do not see changes by the 3rd week I might up the dose a little.

Mood - Good
    Limbido - Horny not as much as day 1 but that could be because of the long hectic day.
    Strength increases - Weight was higher slightly
    Weight - Check on Sunday

Comments

Fighting off the urge to go to the hotel lobby and have some drinks. There are some serious hotties down there, but I will stay stron for sure. This whole traveling thing is for the birds, but I will not let intefere with my goals. Like I said in day 1 it is just food.

Also, I am going to pay a lot closer attention to the amount of calories I am eating. When I eat clean the cals drop too much a lot of times. But I am an endo there.. Need to keeo them lower then a lot of people.
    •   

4. Day 3

Slept really good again last night. My chest is a sore and so is my back, but jsut tender. So far so good with diet and everything else. Man I have been starving all day. I have made sure my water intake is high so I am not de-hydrated maybe the Halo/Megazol is making me hungry which would make sense

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Clean
    Snack - Clean
    Lunch - Clean
    Snack - Clean
    Dinner -Clean
    Snack - Clean

Workout
    Legs
    Cardio Evening

Workout sucked... Once again it was late when I got there. I did Squats, Calf Raise, Ham Curls, Leg Press and 20 min cardio. The weight I was pushing around was crazy and the reps seemed easier. I guess it was not that bad, but not as many sets as I had hoped. Plus I was STARVING.

Halo / Megazol Notes

I think it could be just water weight loss, but I look a little leaner. If that is even possible for a 275 + pound fat ass. I notice stregth gains already which is suprising because most logs did not notice until the 2nd week so that is cool. So far not noticble sides other then a little acne on my ass, back, and head. Nort a huge breakout by any means

Mood - Stressed.. Totally work related
    Limbido - Not horny - Massive hard on this morning though..
    Strength increases - Felt Stronger
    Weight - Check on Sunday

Comments

Work is kicking my ass, but diet has been clean and still making my workouts. I am going to adjust my schedule to get my workouts during the day. I feel so much better then. I can not wait to fly home tomorrow. I miss the lady and just want to be home in general. Word of caution of though weekends are usually when I slip and I SLIP big. The whole me vs food seems to helping mentally. I think I really do look towards food when I am stressed... very odd.

Not sure if anyone is reading this but if you are thanks and if you have any input or advice please fire away.

5. Day 4

Slept like a charm. I think being on a schedule is totally helping. I have been so hungry and I have been eating very clean. Energy is down... May use today as a clean refeed.

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Not the cleanest :-( Left it hotel) but not terrible
    Snack - None
    Lunch - Clean
    Snack - None
    Dinner - Should be clean
    Snack - Clean

Workout
    Nothing

Wanted to workout but I worked till 1 am and had to be back at 6 am and have a flight to catch this afternoon. I will use today as my rest day instead of Sunday as I planned.

Halo / Megazol Notes

No Sides to report. My back looks like it added some muscle. Immposible I know but that is the way it looks. Pics coming Sunday :-(... Not sure if I will have the balls to post

Mood - Ok. Looking forward to getting home
    Limbido - Down from a couple days ago
    Weight - Check on Sunday

Comments

6. Day 5

Had a refeed yesterday and I feel 10 times better. It mostly clean as well so that is another plus. Fianace is noticing changes in 1 week already... Awsome

Cut Information
    Breakfast - Clean
    Snack -
    Lunch -
    Snack -
    Dinner -
    Snack -

Workout
    Arms/Cardio

About to head to the gym right now. I will update later this evening

Halo / Megazol Notes

No Sides to report. I am cutting fat. I can see it in the mirror and so can the fiance. Pictures tomorrow....

Mood - Really Good
    Limbido - Horny
    Appereance - Still a fatty...lol.. Noticable change already
    Weight - Check on Sunday

Comments

Similar Forum Threads

1. My log
    By dlew308 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 09:59 AM