Homemade fasting

A

alguard

Awards
Here is an idea that maybe some of you all can help perfect.

*MY diet starts like this:*Exclude solids except whole eggs, oatmeal w/salt and honey. Drink either green tea or *water. intake all neccesary *vit-min tabs for active individuals (don't take gerneric brand)
*calcium/ magnesium/ vit D(combo), *ZMA,*injecectable b12-complex or sublingual will do

High intake of *EFA's(CAPSULE OR LIQUID),*Protein whey/casienate mix w/water, EXTRA *vit's C&E,* R-ALA, *Lecithin (for choline and acetacholine, inisitol etc...Brain and Nerve Production *Plus it is also a fat emulsifier) High levels of *all aminos known to preserve mass* BCAA, AAKG, HMB, L-Glutamine, extra Lsyine and L-luecine,Taurine, L-Tyrosyine, L-carnosine.
*CEE
*Herbal supplements that contain the active phytochemicals. cinnamon extract, *Camphoblic(IT preserves mass when you sleep), and *Tribulus/Lonjack/Cissus/Powefull/caffeine blend.
*Quality poduct for proper hydration* keeping you as dry as petrofide wood containing *Phosphates that contain:-- magnesium, potssuim, sodium, for electrolyte replenishment, preferable is orotate form.
Schedule: (I am not mentioning portions on foods that can be left for for individuals that have different body types-For example an ectomorph needs higher dietiary fat; than an endomorph that would benefit from lower fat and higer complex carbs ETC>>>)

Morning:
AAKG, wait 30min, Water w/protien blend, 30min later Oatmeal recipe-whole eggs-lecthin,calcium/ magnesium/ vit D(combo) and multi-vit, *C&E, R-ALA*Herb Blend listed* w/EFA's (maximizing Hormonal production).
Caffeine if needed

Mid-morning: *Essential aminos listed to preserve mass*

Pre-workout:AAKG- Caffeine-Injectabel B-12 complex or sub.
During Workout: Whey Isolate

After-workout:
L-glutamine, 1 liter of soda, *Essential aminos listed to preserve mass*, CEE, R-ALA, and phosphate blend.

Afternoon:(1hr later)
AAKG, wait 30min, Water w/protien blend, 30min later Oatmeal recipe-whole eggs-lecthin, *C&E, R-ALA*Herb Blend listed* w/EFA's (maximizing Hormonal production).

Mid afternoon:
*Essential aminos listed to preserve mass* w/water

Evening: AAKG, wait 30min, Water w/protien blend, 30min later Oatmeal recipe-whole eggs-lecthin, *C&E, R-ALA*Herb Blend listed* w/EFA's (maximizing Hormonal production).

Before bed:
AAKG wait 30 min. Protein Blend w/water and l-glutamine, ZMA,

All this played w/ in different ratios.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think thats a very good idea, Much of the calorie burning comes from your body breaking down foods for energy. You might as well eat baby food!

Lets see waht others say though.

A

alguard

Awards
I dont think thats a very good idea, Much of the calorie burning comes from your body breaking down foods for energy. You might as well eat baby food!

Lets see waht others say though.
Well that 's tricky part of this diet. You can increase oatmeal-whole-egg recipe, depending on your current condition? and total daily calories expended. Basically catered to your personal needs.

By the way what does your T-shirt read on your personal avatar? Just curious?

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that 's tricky part of this diet. You can increase oatmeal-whole-egg recipe, depending on your current condition? and total daily calories expended. Basically catered to your personal needs.

By the way what does your T-shirt read on your personal avatar? Just curious?

It says " Body by Design" Designer supplement products. I received that for doing a log from Uhockey :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that doesn't seem like the best idea to me. Coupled with you running 8, or however many miles after your training, it would seem like you are in for a crash. But, I don't know your body.

A

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that doesn't seem like the best idea to me. Coupled with you running 8, or however many miles after your training, it would seem like you are in for a crash. But, I don't know your body.

I'd say the same as well. Seems like you will crash hard at some point in the day.

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would be afraid to lose muscle, for me I wouldnt do it.

Maybe post up your macros for each meal and show the daily totals, before I get the hatchet out :toofunny:

A

alguard

Awards
I totals out to 2,800-3,000 cals . Most of my cals come from healthy blend of flax, primose, borage (GLA), CLA, Fish oils,..
and Lecithin(SOY) granules. WHole eggs give that saturated fat I need for optimum testosterone production. The amount of whole eggs I eat depends on how much demand I put my body. It's instinctive.........
Oatmeal is the perfect complex carb(dietary fiber+), Which I modify from time to time.
Most importantly, certain vit. are fat soluble and water soluble. So timing is also important.

Aminos are aminos some are essestial and some are conditionally essential. You just have to play w/ what works for you and as time passes and the body adapts a higher doses can be used in different variations. example; I injest approximately 20grms of AAKG, and 50-60 grms of l-gutamine, carnosine etc. It adds up that split between the day of course..THATS about 100grms of protein Alone not including my shakes.

The body doesnt differentiate between protein souces that are man made or come from whole food sources.

Not to mention the incredible herbal supplements mentioned on my thread ESPECIALLY CAMPHOBOLIC/POWERFULL combo

40/30/30 Here are my ratios I maintain or at least come as close as I can.(like I said earlier its all *instinctive so ratios sometimes fluctuate). Depending on my particular goal at the time.

For now I am I little burned out. SO ill sit back and let my elavated metabolic rate increase the fat burining process while I sit back and watch some T.V. for a couple day until I heal and come back stronger> Ohh yeah!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totals out to 2,800-3,000 cals . Most of my cals come from healthy blend of flax, primose, borage (GLA), CLA, Fish oils,..
and Lecithin(SOY) granules. WHole eggs give that saturated fat I need for optimum testosterone production. The amount of whole eggs I eat depends on how much demand I put my body. It's instinctive.........
Oatmeal is the perfect complex carb(dietary fiber+), Which I modify from time to time.
Most importantly, certain vit. are fat soluble and water soluble. So timing is also important.

Aminos are aminos some are essestial and some are conditionally essential. You just have to play w/ what works for you and as time passes and the body adapts a higher doses can be used in different variations. example; I injest approximately 20grms of AAKG, and 50-60 grms of l-gutamine, carnosine etc. It adds up that split between the day of course..THATS about 100grms of protein Alone not including my shakes.

The body doesnt differentiate between protein souces that are man made or come from whole food sources.

Not to mention the incredible herbal supplements mentioned on my thread ESPECIALLY CAMPHOBOLIC/POWERFULL combo

40/30/30 Here are my ratios I maintain or at least come as close as I can.(like I said earlier its all *instinctive so ratios sometimes fluctuate). Depending on my particular goal at the time.

For now I am I little burned out. SO ill sit back and let my elavated metabolic rate increase the fat burining process while I sit back and watch some T.V. for a couple day until I heal and come back stronger> Ohh yeah!
Alguard, I think your heart/motiviation is in the right place, but I think your views may be slightly skewed on your metabolic proccesses. True, the body does not differentiate between protein sources once they are being broken down into aminos, but it does differentiate between whole calorie sources. To me it seems like you are desperately lacking the whole foods needed to sustain a balanced nutrient supply. But, if it works for you, give er.

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Alguard, I think your heart/motiviation is in the right place, but I think your views may be slightly skewed on your metabolic proccesses. True, the body does not differentiate between protein sources once they are being broken down into aminos, but it does differentiate between whole calorie sources. To me it seems like you are desperately lacking the whole foods needed to sustain a balanced nutrient supply. But, if it works for you, give er.
I don't like it.....I don't like it one bit.
But that's just my opinion-Best of luck though.:hot:

A

alguard

Awards
Don't get me wrong this is an extreme diet that I usually follow it for several weeks in order to reach a homeostasis, Kinda like the starting point. Also forgot to mention during weekends on this diet I'm in the all your can eat diet for at least fri-sat. of each week.
After about a month (depending on my specific goal) this is were I include other wholes like, vEggies, and other dairy proucts, especialy kefir I can literally live of kefir?

It' s a program that by the way does work for me Yes

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong this is an extreme diet that I usually follow it for several weeks in order to reach a homeostasis, Kinda like the starting point. Also forgot to mention during weekends on this diet I'm in the all your can eat diet for at least fri-sat. of each week.
After about a month (depending on my specific goal) this is were I include other wholes like, vEggies, and other dairy proucts, especialy kefir I can literally live of kefir?

It' s a program that by the way does work for me Yes
How about a balanced diet.

A

alguard

Awards
How about a balanced diet.

I've been logging my progress for several year on different responses I receive from mostly all body building foods, supplements, and in different precise ratios. I just try shocking things every now and then to through my body off, so far so good. every year i progress sometimes when i'm on the money w/ the perfect blends I progressive even faster.
The truth bro is yo gotta play w/ the neandrathal in us to acheive your ideal perfection>

A big factor by the way are that alot of commercial foods now contain so many preservatives and additves giving poeple allergic reactions and the dont even know it they just keep eatin. So as for a balanced diet? Ya but from pure sources my friend...

Attachments

S

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Nice lookin gun there. Yeah I hear ya companies are putting so much crap in foods, it's ridiculous. Have you heard of a PCC natural food market, Trader Joe's, or Whole foods store. They make making the right choices a whole lot easier. Tons of organic foods. I'm in heaven when I shop at one of those. Also check out the movie "The Future of Food" It's a pretty interesting flick. It makes ya think a little bit. Later Bro.

A

alguard

Awards
In Texas they have sun harvest/all organinc. That where I shop.. It is rather expensive but what the heck at least your getting your Vit. C from your oranges.. Instead of a huge Commercial orange that has been chemically altered and sprayed w/ additive that enhances color w/ alot of other crap*who really knows+* It's a strategy to make more money), Truth is the government regulates all those special chemical) It;s like eating a huge orange w/ little of Vitamins and lots of fructose plus who else knows what else. ""wake up in the morining w'/ two nut sacks and gray hair".
J/K

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Nutrition / Health 56
F Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
hercules_22 Supplements 6
U Anabolics 48