Killer wieght loss stack and plan! - 5% here i come!

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Killer wieght loss stack and plan! - 5% here i come!

Stats:
    5'9"
    approx 10% ish (pretty cut put not tested)

Supps:
    3 x H.E.A.T. stack 3 x a day
    1-2 Amp 3 x day
    1 custom nutition 500mg Grean tea 4x day
    1 custom nutition forslean 3-4x day
    1 ephedrine gel cap 4x day

Stack:
    6ml 40mg/ml tren base topically
    4mg mega trn
    20m megadrol (superdrol)
    200mg masteron EOD
    50mg proviron ED
    10mg meridia as needed

Diet:
    40/40/20

example:

1. 1 cup oat + 50g protein powder

2. Post workout - .5 cup oat + 1 cup light and fit yogurt + 50g prot

3. yam + lima bean/black eye pea mix and .3lb ground turk
    + 1 tsp hemp oil

4. wild rice + vegi mix + .5 lb chx + 1 tps hemp oil

5. wild rice + turkey chili

6. .5 lb chx + vegi mix + 1 table spoon hemo oil

That is a ROUGH estimate of food, too hyped up from the fat loss stack to rwrite it all out.

Training:

4-5x a week cardio (moderate 40 mins)

5x5
    mon - chest/back
    wens - legs
    fri - shoulders/arms

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dude - step away from the oral androgens....

That is alot bro. I know everyone thinks that TRN is harmless because it's non-methylated or whatever, but RyanSM's bloodwork showed that it raised his liver values and crapped out his cholesterol levels (albeit not as bad as Superdrol).

I'd drop the SD and maybe TRN if you want to keep Proviron for libido.
  3. Registered User

how are you planning to run that i mean by the weeks. How many weeks are you going what compounds what dosages what weeks? I got the same results from tren ace and trn so you could take out the Trn. Then Drol would basically be your only oral at 20mg a day you could do it for 3wks
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Ok well I'll drop the superdrol to 10mg ED and drop the proviron all together unless needed
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I dunno. I'm not familiar enough with masteron to know if it provides any libido support.

If it doesn't, I'd keep proviron as I keep hearing something is needed with tren to help with "tren d**k".

Maybe someone more familiar than I could chime in about that.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

masteron is dht basically, its injected non-methyl proviron in effect
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

In the simplest way possible...Don't do all that, it'll **** your liver and prostate up.

If you're not going to listen to the guys who are telling you because they know the problems then listen to a guy who didn't listen to them and luckily listened in time AFTER I found out I ****ed my insides up. Do a search on threads started by me and see.

Don't do it.
  8. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    In the simplest way possible...Don't do all that, it'll **** your liver and prostate up.

If you're not going to listen to the guys who are telling you because they know the problems then listen to a guy who didn't listen to them and luckily listened in time AFTER I found out I ****ed my insides up. Do a search on threads started by me and see.

Don't do it.

Exactly what he said, WAY to much being taken right there, you are going to royally mess yourself up with that stack. Even if it wasnt almost all orals I would still say too much.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I guess I should explain. My regular cutting stack is 750mg test eth, 100mg tren ED and 50mg winny ed with 100mg eod masteron for the last 5 weeks
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Then you sure as hell shuoldn't be doing this anytime in the near future even if you were going to ignore evryone. When's the last blood panel you'va had? Doing one after this cycle?

And are you some top competitor? Why get to a body fat % that isn't even healthy?
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

point taken, maybe 6-7% is more reasonable
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Hell, if you're a true 10% man then you are pretty lean now. Why not use this time to pull up weak body parts or reach some PR for lifts etc?

I'm honestly posting these replies becayse I know what I went through and I DON'T know what the future holds because of those mistakes. Mistakes that are identical to the one you're about to make. It's not worth it and you're actually going to lose out because your body is going to think it's being poisoned and react accordingly. More isn't always better and in this case it's the straight truth!
  13. Registered User

Weeks 1-12 150mg Test Prop ed
    Weeks 1-12 100mg ED Masteron
    Weeks 1-4 6mg Mega TRN
    Weeks 5-12 3ml Tren TD

That's my suggestions, that's still a very strong cycle, and i'm just goin by what your typical ones are, but how many cycles have you done anyway? Your using ALOT of gear i mean 2.2g's to cut is alot of gear, now that's fine if your at that level, I just wanna hear how long you've been using for.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I've been using for years, more than I am proud of. Every bulk I've done has been a failure, I swear I dont have angrogen receptors I have tren receptors cause test does nothing to me (lets not get into the argument)

I'll try this then:
    week 1-5
    6ml tans tren
    2mg TRN
    10mg superdrol

week 3-8
    200mg mast EOD

week 5-6
    2mg trn

any better?
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

also wyi. I'm by no means a top comp but I did get to 205 5% at 5'9 with peg legs cause of a knee injury but don't worry I found a couple machines at my new gym I can do so I'm VERY excited to get my legs back!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

You're getting better but i'll let the pros on AS help you further. The fact you're willing to listen and adjust shows you have a good chance at reaching your goals without killing yourself in the process.
  17. Registered User

Well i don't know the converstion rate for the transdermal so i'll just refer to the tren as tren Ace and yuou can adjust your dosage to what you'd need:

Weeks 1-10 100mg Tren Ace ED
    Weeks 1-10 200mg Masteron EOD
    Weeks 1-10 50mg Proviron
    Weeks 1-4 6mg Mega TRN
    Weeks 8-10 10mg Superdrol
    Weeks 1-10 .5mg Cabergoline

Now i suggest you stock up on anabolic innovations new cycle support supplement for blood pressure, prostate and liver issues. Also i don't like having the 2 orals in their i honestly think you should save the Mega TRN for another time. It's literally Tren that is more potent mg per mg. Also if your having problems with bulking post up your last bulker with diet included, i have no doubt it's diet not gear related. The proviron i included was for your sex drive but may not even be needed because masteron also frees up bound testosterone and has anti-estogen properties to it.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

I'll cut the proviron once I start the masteron
  19. Registered User

question do you compete? just wondering because it says you've been using for years but your age says only 23. Have you gotten bloodwork done because even at 23 your test should be through the roof that your bulking should be amazing not a put down or anything I started on the gear young too as i was competing in sports and I know the pressure. How many calories do you eat a day when trying to bulk? Just wondering because I am 145 and I take in 3500-4000 cal a day when not cutting and 4500 upwards when trying to bulk so You have 60lbs on me at least what is your avg caloric intake and expenditure?
  20. Registered User

Exclamation

Please consider your health! Nobody knows exactly what the long term health effects of these "supplements" are and you are really pushing the envelope in terms of everything!

Others have covered the issues with oral PHs but I would bring your attention to the H.E.A.T + AMP + ephedrine. This is a massive amount of sympathetic stimulation with the potential to cause some serious problems with your nervous and circulatory system. I would recommend you do a little research on the hazards involved with stacking yohimbine with ephedrine, but who knows how things will turn out with the AMP added in!

Speaking from experience I have had an ephedrine induced psychosis after taking 150 mg of ephedrine daily for approx 3 weeks. You very well may be able to handle more than this but how much for how long? With all the stimulants you plan to take you may be risking your sanity and assuredly a psychosis is guarenteed to be a life changing experience for yourself and anybody else in your life.

Just think for a moment how the reckless win at all costs attitude could end up exploding in your face.
  21. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by justreading
    I've been using for years, more than I am proud of. Every bulk I've done has been a failure, I swear I dont have angrogen receptors I have tren receptors cause test does nothing to me (lets not get into the argument)

I'll try this then:
    week 1-5
    6ml tans tren
    2mg TRN
    10mg superdrol

week 3-8
    200mg mast EOD

week 5-6
    2mg trn

any better?
    Give yourself some time off between the superdrol and Mast. Set it up something like this

Weeks 1-3
    6ml Tren Trans
    10mg superdrol

Weeks 4-5
    6ml Tren Trans

Weeks 4-8
    200mg Masteron EOD

Just my opinion but that seems the logical thing to do. No need to over use **** and let them run over into eachother weekly. I would say drop the TRN completely (or use it weeks 1-3 instead of the SD).

At least the first stack you posted and the "Killer Weight Loss Stack and Plan" title matched. Something would definitley be dying....

Quote Originally Posted by Space
    Others have covered the issues with oral PHs but I would bring your attention to the H.E.A.T + AMP + ephedrine. This is a massive amount of sympathetic stimulation with the potential to cause some serious problems with your nervous and circulatory system.
    That too, if you are hellbent on taking all of this during one cycle then drop the ephedrine or cycle the HEAT - AMP 2 weeks and then the ephedrine 2 weeks. THat is just my suggestion, and still may be too much.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:31 PM
  2. how does my wieght loss stack look?
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:19 PM
  3. finishing up TNT stack and planning next move
    By psychospic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 08:29 PM