Best fat burners???

1. Best fat burners???

I need help in finding the best metabolism booster/fat burner out there......I am unfamiliar with them and my workout buddy would like to try them to see if they can help her. If it makes any difference she is 39, short and heavy boned, currently she does cardio 4x a wk & light lifting x3 a wk. She is now on a clean diet (for 4 months now) and can not run or jog due to a knee injury......Any ideas or suggestions would be outstanding!

2. For a woman....

Sesamin
    cAMPHIBOLIC
    TTA
    ALCAR

Stack those any which way you want.

3. Find out her health history is she has one. The problem with suggesting these things is that if there are preexisting conditions, it could have a nasty reaction.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Find out her health history is she has one. The problem with suggesting these things is that if there are preexisting conditions, it could have a nasty reaction.

Reason why I suggested stimulant free options! Much safer!

5. Most definate but I figure someone will chime in at some point with the others

6. c2/cAMP by USP labs would be a good stack. My girlfriend is starting these two products on sunday!

7. Basic Cuts if stimulants are ok. It's cheap and effective. cAMP would stack well with it too (it's not a stim).

8. The BUR3D is out of stock. I need to go bump Matt to see when it'll be back in.

Similar Forum Threads

1. best fat burner outside of ephedrine
    By facko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:54 PM
  2. best fat burner- for women
    By VES in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
  3. Best Fat Burner
    By kraftkid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20