Best fat burners???

Head Nurse

Awards
I need help in finding the best metabolism booster/fat burner out there......I am unfamiliar with them and my workout buddy would like to try them to see if they can help her. If it makes any difference she is 39, short and heavy boned, currently she does cardio 4x a wk & light lifting x3 a wk. She is now on a clean diet (for 4 months now) and can not run or jog due to a knee injury......Any ideas or suggestions would be outstanding!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For a woman....

Sesamin
cAMPHIBOLIC
TTA
ALCAR

Stack those any which way you want.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find out her health history is she has one. The problem with suggesting these things is that if there are preexisting conditions, it could have a nasty reaction.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Find out her health history is she has one. The problem with suggesting these things is that if there are preexisting conditions, it could have a nasty reaction.

Reason why I suggested stimulant free options! Much safer!:thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most definate but I figure someone will chime in at some point with the others :)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
c2/cAMP by USP labs would be a good stack. My girlfriend is starting these two products on sunday!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Basic Cuts if stimulants are ok. It's cheap and effective. cAMP would stack well with it too (it's not a stim).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The BUR3D is out of stock. I need to go bump Matt to see when it'll be back in.