Protein supplement

1. Registered User
    Answers

Protein supplement

What brand of protein supplement do you buy? Feedback? I have been getting from EAS -- kind of expensive -- I am thinking of switching ...

2. Banned
    Answers

Optimum 100% whey Vanilla, ow ow .
  3. Registered User
    Answers

since im doing a keto diet im taking isopure....it has no carbs and 30 grams of protein per serving. And its pretty much in the same range as all the other protein powders...and it tastes pretty sweet...even when i do drink it with 2tbsp of flax and 1 cup of water..blah!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

N LARGE 2 !!!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by xcreed
    What brand of protein supplement do you buy? Feedback? I have been getting from EAS -- kind of expensive -- I am thinking of switching ...
    bud, i dont know where you get your supps but you can find EAS products (esp. their myoplex, simply, and phosphagen hp lines) for real cheap. (vitaglo has been having a sale on eas...only thing is you have to purchase 100 + worth. i love how they say the sale ends on a particular date and the next afterwords, its extended for another month. happened 3 times ive noticed). living in ny as i see, musclemagnepa is real good (ship gets to the city in 2 days max) others to look into are ************, massnutrition. there are another 3-4 sites that are legit.

ahhh...but to answer your ?, i change my protein every other tub. right now, i got 10lb opt100% choc, and 5lb vanilla. and another 7lb of sportsone choc (21 bucks for it, and its isolate too......wowwwww) cycle around eas simply and isopure when i feel rich. $$
  6. Registered User
    Answers

i use optimum 100% whey - i've found it to be cheapest per serving, and seemed to be working, although i may try something new, because i seem to be having trouble making gains presently

i'll probably use eas

u should check out www.fitsavers.com - its where i buy my supps just bout all hte time
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by true_c
    i use optimum 100% whey - i've found it to be cheapest per serving, and seemed to be working, although i may try something new, because i seem to be having trouble making gains presently

i'll probably use eas

u should check out www.fitsavers.com - its where i buy my supps just bout all hte time
    ooo...my friend, there are plenty of other sites with better prices (not only on your opt100% but on the others brands too)

my top3 i use.....
    musclemagnepa.com (best shipping for me and overall best price)
    jesupgym.com (best optimum nutrition line...great if you getting alot cuz their shipping is a flat 7.50 for any amount)
    massnutrition.com or ************ or vitaglo.com (on there eas products only cuz they have a sale now)
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I use optimum 100% whey, choc. flavor. Good stuff, cheap price, and you can get it in the 10 lbs. bags which rock.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I've taken to ordering my protein custom made from

http://www.proteincustomizer.com/index.html

Depending on your mix, it may be more or less expensive than optimum whey in the 10lb containers. I find that it treats my stomach much more gently though.

Jorta
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I ALSO, use optimum 100% whey..........try the chocolate mint.

Peace

Bone
  11. E-BOLLER
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Vanilla MaxMuscle MaxPro
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Bone
    I ALSO, use optimum 100% whey..........try the chocolate mint.

Peace

Bone
    choc mint good bones? ive used the choc (best one so far), vanilla. tempted to give the pinacolada and choc. mint a go but unless i hear the majority of people saying they rock, im probably gonna go sample it with the 2 lb tub. but of course, the choc/van standard.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by sage

choc mint good bones? ive used the choc (best one so far), vanilla. tempted to give the pinacolada and choc. mint a go but unless i hear the majority of people saying they rock, im probably gonna go sample it with the 2 lb tub. but of course, the choc/van standard.
    I LOVE the chocolate mint.............give it a shot. 

Peace

Bone
  14. E-BOLLER
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by sage

tempted to give the pinacolada and choc. mint a go but unless i hear the majority of people saying they rock, im probably gonna go sample it with the 2 lb tub. but of course, the choc/van standard.
    I've heard a bunch of people say that pina colada tastes worse than regurgitated sh*t. (don't ask me what that would taste like now...)

Here are some of them:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=colada
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I also use optimum 100% whey ... the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor. Tastes freeekin' great ... and it mixes with other flavors very well.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Supa Freek 420

I've heard a bunch of people say that pina colada tastes worse than regurgitated sh*t. (don't ask me what that would taste like now...)

Here are some of them:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=colada
    ya, i acutally read that thread. i wasnt really thinking about getting a tub of it...maybe just a small one in the future. Im so used to the choc/vanilla by opt. nutrition, eas, and sportsone. cant really complain. but once in awhile, throw in a mix of say choc mint or rootbeer (muslcemilk) just for my sanity.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2007, 12:08 AM
  2. Protein/Supplements before bed and HGH
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:32 AM
  3. Thinking about making a protein supplement
    By CREAO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 12:57 PM