Protein supplement

xcreed

Awards
What brand of protein supplement do you buy? Feedback? I have been getting from EAS -- kind of expensive -- I am thinking of switching ...

Blindfaith

Awards
since im doing a keto diet:( im taking isopure....it has no carbs and 30 grams of protein per serving. And its pretty much in the same range as all the other protein powders...and it tastes pretty sweet...even when i do drink it with 2tbsp of flax and 1 cup of water..blah!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
What brand of protein supplement do you buy? Feedback? I have been getting from EAS -- kind of expensive -- I am thinking of switching ...
bud, i dont know where you get your supps but you can find EAS products (esp. their myoplex, simply, and phosphagen hp lines) for real cheap. (vitaglo has been having a sale on eas...only thing is you have to purchase 100 + worth. i love how they say the sale ends on a particular date and the next afterwords, its extended for another month. happened 3 times ive noticed). living in ny as i see, musclemagnepa is real good (ship gets to the city in 2 days max) others to look into are dpsnutrition, massnutrition. there are another 3-4 sites that are legit.

ahhh...but to answer your ?, i change my protein every other tub. right now, i got 10lb opt100% choc, and 5lb vanilla. and another 7lb of sportsone choc (21 bucks for it, and its isolate too......wowwwww) cycle around eas simply and isopure when i feel rich. $$

true_c

Awards
i use optimum 100% whey - i've found it to be cheapest per serving, and seemed to be working, although i may try something new, because i seem to be having trouble making gains presently

i'll probably use eas

u should check out www.fitsavers.com - its where i buy my supps just bout all hte time

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i use optimum 100% whey - i've found it to be cheapest per serving, and seemed to be working, although i may try something new, because i seem to be having trouble making gains presently

i'll probably use eas

u should check out www.fitsavers.com - its where i buy my supps just bout all hte time
ooo...my friend, there are plenty of other sites with better prices (not only on your opt100% but on the others brands too)

my top3 i use.....
musclemagnepa.com (best shipping for me and overall best price)
jesupgym.com (best optimum nutrition line...great if you getting alot cuz their shipping is a flat 7.50 for any amount)
massnutrition.com or dpsnutrition or vitaglo.com (on there eas products only cuz they have a sale now)

Blazer88

Awards
I use optimum 100% whey, choc. flavor. Good stuff, cheap price, and you can get it in the 10 lbs. bags which rock.

Bone

Awards
I ALSO, use optimum 100% whey..........try the chocolate mint.

Peace

Bone

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I ALSO, use optimum 100% whey..........try the chocolate mint.

Peace

Bone
choc mint good bones? ive used the choc (best one so far), vanilla. tempted to give the pinacolada and choc. mint a go but unless i hear the majority of people saying they rock, im probably gonna go sample it with the 2 lb tub. but of course, the choc/van standard.

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by sage

choc mint good bones? ive used the choc (best one so far), vanilla. tempted to give the pinacolada and choc. mint a go but unless i hear the majority of people saying they rock, im probably gonna go sample it with the 2 lb tub. but of course, the choc/van standard.
I LOVE the chocolate mint.............give it a shot.  :cool:

Peace

Bone

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established

Dr of Golf

Awards
I also use optimum 100% whey ... the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor. Tastes freeekin' great ... and it mixes with other flavors very well.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

I've heard a bunch of people say that pina colada tastes worse than regurgitated sh*t. (don't ask me what that would taste like now...;))

Here are some of them:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73798&highlight=colada
ya, i acutally read that thread. i wasnt really thinking about getting a tub of it...maybe just a small one in the future. Im so used to the choc/vanilla by opt. nutrition, eas, and sportsone. cant really complain. but once in awhile, throw in a mix of say choc mint or rootbeer (muslcemilk) just for my sanity.