my cutting stack

skratch

Awards
I'm trying something less potent with no hard stimulants.

I'm taking leptigen rebirth,sesamin caps,CLA extream,pyruvate,ALC,Syntra EC,Swole V3 and some nectar.I will be on these for about 3-4 weeks and then get into eca for the last 3 weeks.

This is my second day and I feel a little more upbeat but nothing crazzy.

the leptigen whips out my hunger almost better than eca but I feel
normal.I can't really explain it.I just don't feel hungry with no sides.If this stuff kills my hunger like this the whole time I might not need to go the eca route.

Ill keep you guys updated.I'm taking one serving each 3 times/day

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Idunk...How many times do you think you've had to say this. Rough guesstimate?

skratch

Awards
diets on point guys,Im just very busy with work and havnt really got a chance to hit the gym hard.

I'm doing 45 min cardio 3-4 times a week and eating as clean as I can.

I cut all fried food and eating as clean as I can.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
diets on point guys,Im just very busy with work and havnt really got a chance to hit the gym hard.

I'm doing 45 min cardio 3-4 times a week and eating as clean as I can.

I cut all fried food and eating as clean as I can.
When one of your points is "I cut all fried food and eating as clean as I can".... the diet is almost a given to be in the toilet.

The man reason we are comming down on the diet button is that it's the biggest key in your success. You probably spent about a $100 bucks on those supps? How would you feel if you could have done the same with a clean diet as they are a crutch for a sh!tty diet.

Post up what you eat in one day or log it in fitday with a macro total and breakdown.

You'll get there... just have to committ to the diet part.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how are your calories and percentages? do you use fitday. I just got an account and it really is helpful I thought I was eating pretty clean but found out it was only semi clean it really helps especially if you do your own cooking.