- 05-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Hello All iam new to Anabolic minds. Iam here to try to find a way to cut weight with diet and supplements. I was injured about two years ago and i have now received an ok to train. Does anyone know of any new suppliments out there that will help me cut weight and not make me feel like garbage.
- 05-17-2006, 02:11 PM
If you havent trained for awhile, get your diet and training back in check before jumping into supplements. Supplements are exactly what the definition means: to supplement you in your training. Go at it for a couple months, then look into adding something.
Also, search around the board, and you should find numerous products that can help you achieve your goals.
05-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Ok, basic rule:
Calories in = calories out, weight maintains.
Calories in < calories out, weight loss.
If you post some stats, height/weight/activities, etc I can work out your calorie intake requirement.
Other than that, try to stick to 40/40/20 protein, carb, fat ratios through the day and you should start seeing results.
Also if you want to post an example food intake day we can help you see if its ok.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Knowledge in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2003, 02:55 PM
- By joe bigboy in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 06:49 AM
- By Cirrus2000 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 01-27-2003, 12:43 PM
- By stacker in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2003, 08:25 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2002, 04:29 AM