t3, t4, clen, DNP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

megadose

Awards
where can you get good info on all these fatloss drugs. Sorry if it's a newbe question, thing is i never thought that i would need any fatloss since for all my life (till 2 years ago) i have always been skinny (117 lbs). now that i have a higher bf % then i used to i would like to get rid of it. Any suggestions, links? btw i am already low carbing and increased protein intake and have also reduced fat intake. Stats: ht- 5'8" wt- 175lbs bf% not sure probally 12 to 15%

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
where can you get good info on all these fatloss drugs. Sorry if it's a newbe question, thing is i never thought that i would need any fatloss since for all my life (till 2 years ago) i have always been skinny (117 lbs). now that i have a higher bf % then i used to i would like to get rid of it. Any suggestions, links? btw i am already low carbing and increased protein intake and have also reduced fat intake. Stats: ht- 5'8" wt- 175lbs bf% not sure probally 12 to 15%
For starters simply try your search engines. You'll be superised at how much info is out there with a simple click of the mouse. Secondly, most boards have steroid and related compound profiles, check those out. And lastly, what are your goals? DNP isn't anything to be taken lightly and is somewhat of a last resort for most people. Its extremely effective, but extremely poisonous as well. It can kill you.

Thanks,
Sprt

M

megadose

Awards
For starters simply try your search engines. You'll be superised at how much info is out there with a simple click of the mouse. Secondly, most boards have steroid and related compound profiles, check those out. And lastly, what are your goals? DNP isn't anything to be taken lightly and is somewhat of a last resort for most people. Its extremely effective, but extremely poisonous as well. It can kill you.

Thanks,
Sprt
My goals are to drop 3-4% bf while gaining lean muscle mass.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
My goals are to drop 3-4% bf while gaining lean muscle mass.
Body recomp huh? Very few people can actually do a recomp successfully, but its not impossible. These supps will definitely help, but I think in order to truly acheive recomposision you might want to think about AAS.

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
PS: Look into albuterol instead of clen also. It has much much less sides and seems to be producing similar results.

Sprt

M

megadose

Awards
PS: Look into albuterol instead of clen also. It has much much less sides and seems to be producing similar results.

Sprt
thanks alot man! Now anabolics i do now alot about but want stay off them for a while did a M1T(rat poisin) and m dien in the past 3 months.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
thanks alot man! Now anabolics i do now alot about but want stay off them for a while did a M1T(rat poisin) and m dien in the past 3 months
Well figuring you only 175lbs, the AAS is going to help you hold on to LBM. These compounds, depending on your diet, will burn BF just as they will burn LBM. T3 for instance knows no difference. So even if its something simply like anavar, which has very little sides but is extremely effective, would be something to think about.

Thanks,
Sprt

M

megadose

Awards
one more question t3, t4, clen, DNP are not OTC right? If so, are there any supplements that work well because don't have any sources right now(i'am not asking for a source in any way)

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you really need to start doing a TON of research before you decide to mess with any of the chemical that you named above. Also do a search and start reading the logs around here..
Thread closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.