- 05-12-2006, 06:23 PM
A while ago I bought some ATW SuperMass for my wife who at the time needed to gain some weight. Now not needing it and me running out of regular old whey I have replaced my regular whey with it. If i'm trying to cut right now is this a good idea (right now i'm running approx 1 scoop 3x a day)?
- 05-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Not real sure what the micros of Supermass are, but just make sure that you count that in your overall caloric intake for each day. Depending how much sugar is in it, as alot of MRP/weight gainers have loads of sugar, this may not be the best product for you.
05-13-2006, 12:11 AM
here is a link to the nutrient breakdow. Just divide by 3. looks like around 203 calories, 8.6g of sugar, 28.6g carbs, 17.6g protein. It doesn't seem like it would be that bad now that I check the breakdown. Thoughts?
05-13-2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah, it doesnt look that bad as far as sugar, as long as your only using 1/3 the serving. If you could, I would try and substitute at least one of the shakes with a whole meal.
05-13-2006, 12:29 AM
Yeah, 1/3 or 1/2 of the serving wouldn't be too bad as long as you're not getting a lot of your calories from this. Using it as a post workout shake by adding some rolled/steel oats.
05-13-2006, 11:12 AM
thanks for the feedback guys. I kind of had the feeling that I should eliminate one of them for a real meal. thanks!
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2003, 11:07 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM
- By PecSicle in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:45 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM
- By can_o_whoop_ass in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2002, 06:41 PM