- 05-10-2006, 03:37 PM
I went to my doc today. Over the weekend I rehurt my knee. I went and saw him yesterday. He said that I have a peice of my right petella that has broken off. He said that the best thing to do is remove it.
This is where my issue comes into the picture. I am 281lb when I saw him. He would like me to lose at least 50lb asap. Now I cant go to the gym anymore and walking is out of question. So he suggested drinking Ensure shakes.
Does anybody have anythign to add to this, good or bad? I would like to get some other people comments.
- 05-10-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm going to assume that a stationary bike is out of the question, so you could try the machine that you peddle with your arms, rowing may be a lot less impact on your knee and you could just bend at the waiste if it hurts too much to move your legs.
Also, you could (and I hate to think about this) just try working out your upper body a few times a week.
All the ensure will do is put you on an extremely low cal diet, and if you are willing to loose a lot of muscle in the process then that could be the way to go.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 06:07 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2002, 12:58 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM