How much Benadryl with Clen?

  1. New Member
    Lonsdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.22%

    How much Benadryl with Clen?


    If on a clen cycle, how much benadryl do you take each day during week 3, etc? As in how many tablets or what dosage (if the dosage varies)? Hope someone can help!

  2. Banned
    IronMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.44%

    Am i missing something here? Whats the purpose of the benadryl with clen?
  3. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMind
    Am i missing something here? Whats the purpose of the benadryl with clen?
    Its supposed to help with the beta receptors. After prolonged usage of Clen, the beta receptors dont react to the clen. The benedryl helps refresh them, and continue to give clens effect.
    •   
       

  4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27397
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    50-75mg Diphenhydramine (active in Benadryl or generic equivalent). Take it before bed. Knocks me out.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  5. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    527
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    83.5%

    why not try 2 on/off. on the off time, try a sesamine/ECA stack (or whatever stack you like that works). i think IBE is still running the buy1 get 1 free deal. this seems safer, one less thing you have to buy, and you'll still have energy/appetite supressent/weight loss when taking time off clen so you won't have the urge to want to stay on clen.
  6. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, ive actually never used benedryl or ketofene to help stay on clen longer. I usually find 2 weeks is a good time to get the effects and then take 2 off. Works good for me.
  7. New Member
    Markio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    219
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    44.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c
    why not try 2 on/off. on the off time, try a sesamine/ECA stack (or whatever stack you like that works). i think IBE is still running the buy1 get 1 free deal. this seems safer, one less thing you have to buy, and you'll still have energy/appetite supressent/weight loss when taking time off clen so you won't have the urge to want to stay on clen.
    Eph uses the same receptors as Clen so cycling doesn't work. 2 on 2 off is ineffective, can't remember exactly why though...
  8. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    471
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    26.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Yeah, ive actually never used benedryl or ketofene to help stay on clen longer. I usually find 2 weeks is a good time to get the effects and then take 2 off. Works good for me.

    Same here. Just the damn sides suck.
  9. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27397
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Markio
    Eph uses the same receptors as Clen so cycling doesn't work. 2 on 2 off is ineffective, can't remember exactly why though...
    The mode of action of ECA is different. Clenbuterol is a highly selective drug that becomes less effective after a short period of time because it selectively stimulates the beta 2 receptors, which downregulate. ECA, on the other hand, non-selectively stimulates *all* the beta receptors.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  10. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
    Achilles13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    471
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    26.04%

    ... Markio, suggested uses usually all include 2 on 2 off. Why would they be ineffective?
  11. Board Supporter
    jujubee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

    They both use beta 2 receptors (plus..Ephe uses Beta 1 & 3 as well). Since the beta receptors are being used/ downregulated by both of them. Simply switching the chem wouldn't make them useful b/c they (Beta2) are still being used up and cant replenish fast enough. Using keto helps replenish, 2 caps at night before bed (it makes you sleepy).
    Hope this helps

    Jujubee
  12. New Member
    Lonsdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.22%

    BPmartyr or anyone, do you know how much Diphenhydramine is in a benadryl tablet? I want to know how many tablets to take each night, but there is no reference to this 50-75mg Diphenhydramine on the back of the box of benadryl i saw.
  13. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27397
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    25mg per tab
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  14. New Member
    Lonsdale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.22%

    Sorry if anyone thinks i'm labouring this topic, but which Benadryl product is suitable? there are a variety of products made by Benadryl, and on their UK site only one appears to have the aforementioned ingredient, and it's a cream!

    i tried to post the link but can't as i'm under twenty posts...don't suppose anyone could give me a link to the right type of Benadryl i should get?
  15. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27397
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am unfamiliar with what is available in the UK. You can use Ketotifen from one of the board sponcers. 1mg before bed.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  16. Banned
    IronMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.44%

    I took clen for the first time yesterday, and i still have a small headache... i started with no more than 50mcg..... what the **** went wrong?
  17. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3039
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    94.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Some seem to tolerate it well, some don't. I can take 25mg of ephedrine 3x/day and still be yawning at 6PM, but give me 40mcg of Clen, and I'm skitzing like a crackhead
  18. Banned
    IronMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.44%

    has anyone used clen in low doses and has it worked? for example 5-10mcg?
  19. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMind
    has anyone used clen in low doses and has it worked? for example 5-10mcg?
    I've never used doses that low, but @40-50mcgs works very well for me.
  20. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    537
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    Some seem to tolerate it well, some don't. I can take 25mg of ephedrine 3x/day and still be yawning at 6PM, but give me 40mcg of Clen, and I'm skitzing like a crackhead
    And on the flip side Clen doesn't affect me much at all even at 120-150 mcg's whereas ECA gives me the ultra focused feeling.
  21. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonsdale
    Sorry if anyone thinks i'm labouring this topic, but which Benadryl product is suitable? there are a variety of products made by Benadryl, and on their UK site only one appears to have the aforementioned ingredient, and it's a cream!

    i tried to post the link but can't as i'm under twenty posts...don't suppose anyone could give me a link to the right type of Benadryl i should get?
    You can buy generic Diphenhydramine. I t can be found in the antihistamine section of your local pharmacy or druggist or apothocary or what ever they call the place you buy cold medicine at in the UK...I prefer druggist, it just has a ring to it.
  22. New Member
    D-termine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    222
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    98.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMind
    I took clen for the first time yesterday, and i still have a small headache... i started with no more than 50mcg..... what the **** went wrong?

    Well you started too high first off, work your way up from 20mcg if youre a newbie to clen. You will get headaches occassionaly from clen no matter what. Nothing went wrong, thats the name of the game. Sides will go away the longer you use it. Increase 10mcg/day until desired length of time or dose is met.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much time off from Clen while taking benadryl?
    By waynaferd in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. How much protein with Tren-Xtreme
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 06:09 PM
  3. how much epi with test E
    By nephilim666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 09:57 PM
  4. How much test with Eq and Deca
    By Boogie Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 04:32 PM
  5. Clen with M1T. How much for how long?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-05-2005, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in