How much Benadryl with Clen?

Lonsdale

Awards
If on a clen cycle, how much benadryl do you take each day during week 3, etc? As in how many tablets or what dosage (if the dosage varies)? Hope someone can help!

IronMind

Awards
Am i missing something here? Whats the purpose of the benadryl with clen?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Am i missing something here? Whats the purpose of the benadryl with clen?
Its supposed to help with the beta receptors. After prolonged usage of Clen, the beta receptors dont react to the clen. The benedryl helps refresh them, and continue to give clens effect.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
50-75mg Diphenhydramine (active in Benadryl or generic equivalent). Take it before bed. Knocks me out.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
why not try 2 on/off. on the off time, try a sesamine/ECA stack (or whatever stack you like that works). i think IBE is still running the buy1 get 1 free deal. this seems safer, one less thing you have to buy, and you'll still have energy/appetite supressent/weight loss when taking time off clen so you won't have the urge to want to stay on clen.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, ive actually never used benedryl or ketofene to help stay on clen longer. I usually find 2 weeks is a good time to get the effects and then take 2 off. Works good for me. :D

Markio

Markio

Awards
why not try 2 on/off. on the off time, try a sesamine/ECA stack (or whatever stack you like that works). i think IBE is still running the buy1 get 1 free deal. this seems safer, one less thing you have to buy, and you'll still have energy/appetite supressent/weight loss when taking time off clen so you won't have the urge to want to stay on clen.
Eph uses the same receptors as Clen so cycling doesn't work. 2 on 2 off is ineffective, can't remember exactly why though...

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, ive actually never used benedryl or ketofene to help stay on clen longer. I usually find 2 weeks is a good time to get the effects and then take 2 off. Works good for me. :D

Same here. Just the damn sides suck.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Eph uses the same receptors as Clen so cycling doesn't work. 2 on 2 off is ineffective, can't remember exactly why though...
The mode of action of ECA is different. Clenbuterol is a highly selective drug that becomes less effective after a short period of time because it selectively stimulates the beta 2 receptors, which downregulate. ECA, on the other hand, non-selectively stimulates *all* the beta receptors.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:... Markio, suggested uses usually all include 2 on 2 off. Why would they be ineffective?

jujubee

Board Supporter
Awards
They both use beta 2 receptors (plus..Ephe uses Beta 1 & 3 as well). Since the beta receptors are being used/ downregulated by both of them. Simply switching the chem wouldn't make them useful b/c they (Beta2) are still being used up and cant replenish fast enough. Using keto helps replenish, 2 caps at night before bed (it makes you sleepy).
Hope this helps

Jujubee

Lonsdale

Awards
BPmartyr or anyone, do you know how much Diphenhydramine is in a benadryl tablet? I want to know how many tablets to take each night, but there is no reference to this 50-75mg Diphenhydramine on the back of the box of benadryl i saw.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
25mg per tab

Lonsdale

Awards
Sorry if anyone thinks i'm labouring this topic, but which Benadryl product is suitable? there are a variety of products made by Benadryl, and on their UK site only one appears to have the aforementioned ingredient, and it's a cream!

i tried to post the link but can't as i'm under twenty posts...don't suppose anyone could give me a link to the right type of Benadryl i should get?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am unfamiliar with what is available in the UK. You can use Ketotifen from one of the board sponcers. 1mg before bed.

IronMind

Awards
I took clen for the first time yesterday, and i still have a small headache... i started with no more than 50mcg..... what the **** went wrong?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Some seem to tolerate it well, some don't. I can take 25mg of ephedrine 3x/day and still be yawning at 6PM, but give me 40mcg of Clen, and I'm skitzing like a crackhead :icon_lol:

IronMind

Awards
has anyone used clen in low doses and has it worked? for example 5-10mcg?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some seem to tolerate it well, some don't. I can take 25mg of ephedrine 3x/day and still be yawning at 6PM, but give me 40mcg of Clen, and I'm skitzing like a crackhead :icon_lol:
And on the flip side Clen doesn't affect me much at all even at 120-150 mcg's whereas ECA gives me the ultra focused feeling.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if anyone thinks i'm labouring this topic, but which Benadryl product is suitable? there are a variety of products made by Benadryl, and on their UK site only one appears to have the aforementioned ingredient, and it's a cream!

i tried to post the link but can't as i'm under twenty posts...don't suppose anyone could give me a link to the right type of Benadryl i should get?
You can buy generic Diphenhydramine. I t can be found in the antihistamine section of your local pharmacy or druggist or apothocary or what ever they call the place you buy cold medicine at in the UK...I prefer druggist, it just has a ring to it.

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
I took clen for the first time yesterday, and i still have a small headache... i started with no more than 50mcg..... what the **** went wrong?

Well you started too high first off, work your way up from 20mcg if youre a newbie to clen. You will get headaches occassionaly from clen no matter what. Nothing went wrong, thats the name of the game. Sides will go away the longer you use it. Increase 10mcg/day until desired length of time or dose is met.