Finally Venom tri lean Cutting cycle

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok....im finally going to be getting on my Cutting cycle tomorrow...here is a rundown on the stack i will be taking

Venom HD - 1 cap 6Am

Venom Special Tactics- 2 pills at 8am, 2 pills around 4 or 5pm

Venom Lean Dreams - 1 pill an hour before bed

Thyrogen-x - 1 pill at 8am, 1 pill at 4-5pm

Sesamax - 2 pills at 8am, 2 pills at 12-1pm, 2 pills 5-6pm

Carlson Super DHA - 2 pills 8am, 2 pills 4-5pm

Now Adam Multi- 1 pill 8am, 1 pill 4-5pm

For the most part i will be doing Cardio for about 45-60 minutes in the morning before breakfast (6:30am) and cardio for about 30-45 minutes in the afternoon (around 3 or 4pm on work days- 5 or 6pm on non-work days) All cardio will be done at low intensity and climbing resistance on an Eliptical.

I will also be doing weight training. Do to lack of funds and equipment....i will be kinda limited on some of the exercises and the weights i can do....all i have is a bowflex, an ez-curl bar, random plate weights, some dumbells, and a dip station.

bowflex is a great machine...but...most of the exercises i do on it i put all the weight on (350lbs) and can do most exercises with ease. I end up doing exhaustion sets......just keep doing reps till i cant do no more....and just do 3 sets like that. like i said....i have to make do with what i have and the money restrictions

My diet is going to be a basic low- carb diet....probably about 20 to 30 carbs a day for the first 2 weeks......then raise them a bit.. although 20 to 30 might be variable numbers if this stack does kill my appetite like everyone says it does..i might have to raise the carbs so i dont pass out..hehe....anyways....its a basic low carb diet. im not really worried about losing too much lean mass...just because it is sooo easy for me to pack muscle on (blessed) but easy to pack fat on also and my appetite is killer and doesnt help the situation either (cursed) im gonna try to keep as much LBM as possible...but wont freak out if i lose some. i just need to lose this BF i have....ive been living with it for too long and after trying numerous diets, im just tired of fighting with it....

anyways....my BF% is about 18-20% (measure 3 times, got 3 different answers....just averaged them out)

My measurements will be coming probably tomorrow just because i came home from work late and didnt have time...i know though that my biceps cold flexed are a little over 18". Dont know how decent a size is 18" for biceps but...they seem big to me hehe

Any questions or comments to maybe tweak my exercise routine are welcomed. im still deciding if im going to take daily or weekly weight measurements. Mostly im going to be looking at body composition over everything else

Here are some before pics of me....im not photogenic and these pics dont really show my body definition too well.i just look really fat :aargh: ..but its a basis for what im starting off looking like and for a comparison to my pics after the cycle. So...off i go to bed...im excited to start this stack...ive heard so much about it and i hope it does everything ive read about and hopefully more.

EDIT: Disregard Diet about....will be doing around a 100 to 150 carb diet with lot of fresh veggies and some plain quaker oatmeal.. Maybe a protein bar here and there.

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hold off on your cycle and research your diet. 20-30 carbs a day with those supps and you will NOT be able to do exhaustion sets with your bow flex or anything else. You'll give yourself headaches and kill your metabolism so when you come off that supp cycle you'll add on nothing but fat.

At your size I wouldn't recommend anything under 150 carbs a day for a supplemented cut cycle. I'm glad you're not worried about losing muscle because that's about all you're going to lose and almost nothing of fat. it'll be stored away,I promise.

I know because that route is the one I took but with other supps about 2 years ago and it ****ed me up. I'm using the venom stack right now while on a cut diet and sometimes I bump my carbs to 200 on leg days or i'll stay in a daze and feel like throwing up during the whole workout. You seriously need to research, decide goals, learn the route to accomplish them and not go about it blindly.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hold off on your cycle and research your diet. 20-30 carbs a day with those supps and you will NOT be able to do exhaustion sets with your bow flex or anything else. You'll give yourself headaches and kill your metabolism so when you come off that supp cycle you'll add on nothing but fat.

At your size I wouldn't recommend anything under 150 carbs a day for a supplemented cut cycle. I'm glad you're not worried about losing muscle because that's about all you're going to lose and almost nothing of fat. it'll be stored away,I promise.

I know because that route is the one I took but with other supps about 2 years ago and it ****ed me up. I'm using the venom stack right now while on a cut diet and sometimes I bump my carbs to 200 on leg days or i'll stay in a daze and feel like throwing up during the whole workout. You seriously need to research, decide goals, learn the route to accomplish them and not go about it blindly.
Sound advice.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

i was kinda figuring someone was going to say that..hehe....i was thinking about it last night while in bed....i got up and researched a diet i saw on another forum...and it was technically a low carb diet.....but added alot of low glycemic carbs into it like oatmeal and fresh veggies (which i chow down on some veggies now..hehe) FIBER FIBER FIBER......

thanks again for the reply....i reallly didnt go into this blindly....but i have a history of having a hard time making up my mind without a little bit of help...and i posted a couple times asking for a little bit of help...but no one answered....so i figured....usually ALL cycle threads get answers....so ill just say something in this thread and someone will help me out this way. Plus i was thinking about the diet all last night...kinda sucked cause i didnt get the nights sleep that i wanted. But thank you for the advice jayhawkk....also.....do you see a problem with the 2 sessions of cardio?? been trying to figure this one out also...but ive researched on this site and it seems that it is split down the middle....i figure if it is low intensity....it should be too bad doing like a 45 minute session 2 times a day...what do you think....

once again...thanks for the reply and help

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

height 6'2
Weight 275 (home scale...iffy but enough to gauge progress)
BF% 18-20%

6:35AM

Off to do cardio....i think im going to start with an hour of Low intensity cardio with gradual raising resistance.

took 1 Venom Hd at 6am.....felt like crap since i was up thinking about my diet and researching most of the night....now....feel on level....not super jacked yet....but most people said it took about 45 minutes to an hour to feel full effects.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, with a 2400ish calorie diet I only do about 20-30 minutes of HIIT cardio a few days a week at the end of my work outs and lately my weight was coming off a bit faster than I wanted so now i'm down to 2 times a week.

Stack your fridge and cabinets with all the low gycemic carbs you can along with fruits and vegis and high protein lean meats. Eat every couple of hours and especially watch your sugars/sat fats.

The key is going to be making sure you're honest with yourself in doing and eating what you should be as well as staying consistant. Also, don't rely on the scale but make sure you start with taped stats and follow your progress with the tape measure and mirror.

Make sure that you adjust your diet for days that you're either doing a lot more work or days where you can't get to work out/cardio. This is easier than thinking you're just going to do more cardio the next couple of days to make up for it.

Oh, drink plenty of water in the area of at least a gallon a day and cut anything in your diet that has high fructose corn syrup.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drink more than 1 gallon, 1.5 gallons is more like it, as Vh3.0 will lock up your bowls, fiber is essential!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually, with a 2400ish calorie diet I only do about 20-30 minutes of HIIT cardio a few days a week at the end of my work outs and lately my weight was coming off a bit faster than I wanted so now i'm down to 2 times a week.

Stack your fridge and cabinets with all the low gycemic carbs you can along with fruits and vegis and high protein lean meats. Eat every couple of hours and especially watch your sugars/sat fats.

The key is going to be making sure you're honest with yourself in doing and eating what you should be as well as staying consistant. Also, don't rely on the scale but make sure you start with taped stats and follow your progress with the tape measure and mirror.

Make sure that you adjust your diet for days that you're either doing a lot more work or days where you can't get to work out/cardio. This is easier than thinking you're just going to do more cardio the next couple of days to make up for it.

Oh, drink plenty of water in the area of at least a gallon a day and cut anything in your diet that has high fructose corn syrup.
THANKS for the help jay..i appreciate it.....i have a problem with doing anything other than low impact cardio..i have a busted up ankle right now...so its going to prevent me from doing much of any leg workouts....especially not being able to go to a gym....thats why im trying to do some high resistance walking on the eliptical to try and work my legs as much as i can...as for the water....that is ALL i drink.....and im pretty much already halfway through a 2.5 gallon jug.....drinking enough water is not a problem for me....

i will be posting my measurements in a sec

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok....my measurements are...hopefully accurate...really the first time im taking measurements seriously

cold Flexed

biceps 18.2 left 18.5 right

Forearms 14.5 left 15 right

chest (measure from the highest point under my arms) 52.75
(Circumferance back and chest) front of chest only (armpit to armpit) 18.2

waist 45.75 (around my fat roll. i wear a 38..lol)

Thighs 29 left 28 right

Calves 19 left 19 right

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a big dude I would check your stats up with one of the calorie calcs that can be found here. I can post a link if you don't have one handy. I would be looking at starting at least 200 solid carbs a day and adjust from there. If you're looking for long term benefits that are healthy I would go this route first. Slow cardio is fine. Since you're not looking to actually cut but just lose weight. the important thing to remember is keeping your metabolism up and expending enough calories to off set your intake so that you're around 1.5-2.5 pounds a week weight loss. Eat often and stay active doing what ever it is you can do.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You're a big dude I would check your stats up with one of the calorie calcs that can be found here. I can post a link if you don't have one handy. I would be looking at starting at least 200 solid carbs a day and adjust from there. If you're looking for long term benefits that are healthy I would go this route first. Slow cardio is fine. Since you're not looking to actually cut but just lose weight. the important thing to remember is keeping your metabolism up and expending enough calories to off set your intake so that you're around 1.5-2.5 pounds a week weight loss. Eat often and stay active doing what ever it is you can do.

thanks for the info.....im really looking to show some better definition...i hate it when i look in the mirror...and i can see an outline of the top of my abs....then get lower and have a big glob of crap around my waist....pisses me off.....im definitely an Endo.....hehe....i would love nothing more to get nice and defined...but i know its gonna take longer than just a month.....but one of my goals definetely with this cycle is to show some better definition....whats the point of fhaving muscles if ya cant see them...hehe...

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright...its the end of day one.....and im exhausted.....few things i noticed.....

1. I sweat like a pig wearing a fur coat in the middle of the desert.....its crazy...but at least i know its working

2. After my weight training today...around 2pm...it felt like the venom HD kinda wore off....felt kind tired/relaxed with that feeling when you get tired in my muscles....im gonna see if it happens again tomorrow around the same time...if so...i will be putting a 2nd does of HD in the mix at around 11 or 12...give me the extra umf for the rest of the day

Did 1 hour of low intensity cardio around 6:30am...with raising resistance (eliptical)

Did 30 minutes of low Intesity cardio around 8pm

EDIT: Today was chest and shoulders

all in all i felt good....training was ok.....first day training in about 3 weeks....so..i was expecting a crappy day but i felt good most of the day....my appetite was still there...but somewhat curbed....i was hoping for a little bit more in this department....but...every little bit helps......

mood was great.....didnt get snippy or short with my gf at all today...which is a miracle...hehe

well...off to take my lean dreams and hit the hay.....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With Vh3.0 you should dose it around 6-8am then again around 12-2pm that way you will get the best of it, without worrying about going to sleep. Have not tried the special tactics, but will incoparate these last 2 weeks. All in all it seems like it will be a success for you, as Michael and Kendra are great athletes and great people all around. Michael actually wrote a chapter in ALR's BTPB Naturally, and is a Natural pro. Anywhoo good luck with your system, and expect some LUCID weird dreams on Lean Dreams, def do not go to sleep with TV on!!!

Last edited:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

ok.....taking one pill last night of lean dreams....woke up a couple of times during the night....sweating most of them....but fell back to sleep pretty quickly...woke up this morning kinda groggy.....didnt feel totally rested...but...i read on other peoples logs that it make take a little while for you body to adjust to the lean dreams in order to get the great rest it is meant to give you....

did 45 minutes of cardio this morning.....hyperdrive is working ok....but im thinking maybe...if i add the extra doese to the afternoon liike i think im going to have to do...i maybe go to 2 caps in the morning after a week or so.....i guess im fairly resistant to this stimulant....i feel the effects....but i would like a little bit more of them....we will see..im still deciding on that fact. but im probably definetely going to dose a second pill around noon...since the effects seem to last about 8 hours for me.

Today is arms and back.....expecting another crappy workout do to that i am sore as hell from yesterday hehe(which is good in my opinion) and that i again havent worked out seriously in 3 weeks...so...this whole first week of working out is basically just an ease back into my workout routine.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if you feel that you should dose 2 at one time the first week, I cannot tell you not too, but I will tell you, you will be stimulated, and be sweating worse than Whitney waiting for her fix. SO be prepared.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well if you feel that you should dose 2 at one time the first week, I cannot tell you not too, but I will tell you, you will be stimulated, and be sweating worse than Whitney waiting for her fix. SO be prepared.
well....like i said....im thinking i will dose one at 6am when i wake up...and one around 12....cause i dont think its lasting more than 8 hours for me....and im gonna go through this first week probably doing 1 at 6 1 at 12....and maybe bump it up next week to 2 at 6 and 1 at 12......im still deciding...thanks for the input though...i appreciate it....i like to learn new things, as much as i can, to keeps me from getting bored....and anything you guys, who are probably pro's or damn close to it and have been doing this probably way longer than i have been, can tell me and educate me about, the better off i am.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
End day 2

Workout today was good...i like doing arms and back....energy dropped at around 2 again....so....i will be dosing a second hyperdrive at 12pm.....see how that goes for the rest of the week...then will decide to up dosage or not.....

didnt get to do cardio tonight....job kept me too long....so im just going to pop a lean dreams and head to bed in a bit....hopefully get some better sleep tonight

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 3

Legs and Trunk day

did 45 min of cardio again this morning

woke up a few times at night again sweating....felt a little bit better this morning...but still a little groggy.

did leg raises and obliques on the dip station and legs on the eliptical at the highest resistance....fowards and backwards...and did some dips with dumbells in my hands....hard to do legs due to ankle injury.....sweated like a pig again......no cardio tonight because of work and probably wont get home until later........

started supplementing with another HD at noon...and feel MUCH better....no tiredness come 2pm like the first 2 days.....
the curb in appetite is still there...still wish it was a little bit more.

Diet: been keeping with the low carb diet.....lots of veggies....had some plain oatmeal this morning......been taking Optimum whey protein shakes mixed with skim milk after workouts(been switching between mixing water and skim milk.....skim milk after resistance training....water after cardio) Been eating a small high protein meal before working out (tuna salad, 6 whole eggs, broccoli and chicken...stuff liek that)

One question for anyone who has been on this stack...should i try taking the thyrogen-x with the HD first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before cardio...or just keep the thyrogen with the rest of the supps at breakfast???

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Off day

Last night was another fun night of waking up....went to bed around 11pm.....and woke up every hour on the hour....didnt really sweat that much...dont know if it is still do to the lean dreams or the 2nd does of HD i took at 12 yesterday...hmm....i guess we will see....other than that...woke up groggy again....

legs hurt today do to yesterdays leg workout..so only did 30 minutes of cardio this morning.....will be doing alot of outside work today (mowing the lawn ...weeding...etc) so hopefully i will burn some extra calories...also will be doing another 30 minute cardio session tonight (NO WORK...WOOHOO)

No weight training today...following a 3 on 1 off schedule...will be back at it tomorrow though,

Been noticing body composition changes already only being on this stuff 3 days.....Probably most of it is Subcutaneous Water (i think that is how you spell it) will weigh and measure myself at the end of every week.

This log kinda sucks cause i cant really log weight increase or anything of the sort..just rep increases...but i will start to post them this following block of workouts....since im broken in now...my workouts wont be so crappy. ill try to scrape together some money to invest in some heavier dumbells.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Chest and shoulders

45 minutes cardio in the AM

exercise go as follows

Dips
(set1) 17 reps
(set2) 15 reps
(set3) 11 reps

Push Ups
(set1) 16 reps
(set2) 13 reps
(set3) 15 reps

Seated Shoulder Press (bowflex)
(set1) 12 reps@130lbs each side
(set2) 8 reps@135lbs each Side
(set3) 7 reps@140lbs each side

Bench Press (bowflex)
(set1) 12 reps@155lbs each side (max for bowflex)
(set2) 10 reps@155lbs each side
(set3) 10 reps@155lbs Each side

Shrugs (bowflex)
(set1) 25 reps@155lbs each side
(set2) 25 reps@155lbs each side
(set3) 25 reps@155lbs each side

Dumbell Fly's (35lb dumbells ...all i have atm)
(set1) 20 reps@35lbs
(set2) 18 reps@35lbs
(set3) 16 reps@35lbs

Front shoulder press/Lateral raise Combo (35lbs dumbells)
(set1) 10 reps@35lbs
(set2) 8 Reps@35lbs
(set3) 5 reps@35lbs

Most of the exercise were done as sloow as possble to make up for some of the minimal weight i have to work with. All workouts are done with 2 minute rest periods between each different exercise and 30 to 45 second rest in between each set to try and keep metabolism and heartrate elevated.

The reason i have (bowflex) like that is because i dont think that bowflex weight translates correctly. what i mean by that is...if i do say 75lbs per arm on the bowflex....i dont think it would be the same with free weights doing the same exercise...anyways...whatever the difference is....its a way to keep track of progress...

will not being doing cardio tonight due to work again...and i will be off sat and sunday from cardio also...those are my rest days from cardio (5 on 2 off)

As for the supps....Venom HD is still working....it very suttle....it creeps in and gives me energy and focus and creeps out with very little notice...but i can still tell it is working....im very tempted to take 2 in the morning one time and see how it feels....ill probably try it on monday. Lean dreams is.....still making me wake up during the night, but not as much....not really sweating that much from it anymore but im starting to feel a little more rested when the alarm does go off. might up the dosage to 2 to see how that effects me.

that should be it for now..... off to take a shower and relax before work.....later

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 6

Arms and back

No cardio

workouts go as follow

Wide grip pullup
(set1) 10 reps
(set2) 10 reps
(set3) 8 Reps

Curls (bowflex)
(set1) 18 reps@155lbs each side
(set2) 16 reps@155lbs each side
(set3) 15 reps@155lbs Each side

Seated Lat Row (bowflex)
(set1) 20 reps@155lbs each side
(set2) 20 reps@155lbs each side
(set3) 20 reps@155lbs each side

Tricep Pushdown (bowflex)
(set1) 20 reps@155lbs each side
(set2) 19 reps@155lbs each side
(set3) 15 reps@155lbs each side

Lat pulldown close grip (bowflex)
(Set1) 20 reps @155lbs each side
(set2) 20 reps@155lbs each side
(set3) 20 reps@155lbs each side

E-Z curls slow w/negative
(Set1) 5 reps@100lbs +bar (15lbs??)
(set2) 4 reps@100lbs +bar
(set3) 4 reps@100lbs +bar

Hand grips medium resistance (forearms)
100 reps

Dips
1 set: 15 reps

good workout today....one of my favs. the seat lat rows and the lat pulldowns were easy..and i stopped at 20 due to time restrictions...next set of days i will do as many as i can...

threw in a set of dips just because i like doing them and they work pretty much every upper body muscle in some way or another

i think thats about it for today..

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Abs and Legs

Hanging leg raises (dip station)
(set1) 35 reps
(set2) 27 reps
(set3) 30 reps

Hanging leg raises Obliques
Left Oblique
(set1) 25 reps
(set2) 20 reps
(set3) 20 reps

Right Oblique
(set1) 25 reps
(set2) 20 reps
(set3) 20 reps

Legs (eliptical with MAX resistance)

5 minutes Fwd Max resistance
5 minutes Backwards Max Resistance

Dumbell squats (35lb dumbells)
(set1) 15 reps
(set2) 14 reps
(set3) 12 reps

Today was my least favorite workouts......i hate doing legs and abs....just because i dont have the equipment that i want and because im pretty heavy..and holding my ass up on the dip station while trying to do leg raises KILLS me....very tiring....

Tomorrow i will be weighing in, and taking my BF%
i dont think i will take my measurements until the end of the cycle...but i will take my waist measurement every week along with the Bf% and weight

I will also be experimenting with dosage this week. I will try 2 caps monday morning of HD and 2 pills of lean dreams at night. ive been sleeping well the last 2 nights on 1 pill of lean dreams.. no waking up...no sweating..nothing....so i will try 2.

i will also be swapping the "Carlson Super DHA" with Biotest's "Flameout". It seems alot of people dont like Biotest but i have ran a few of their products in a stack and was pretty impresses with the results....but thats just my personal experiences. The dosage for the Flameout will be the same as the Super Dha....2 in the morning with breakfast....2 in the evening with dinner.

umm....for the most part.....im pretty satisfied with this stack...it seems that my body composition has changed a decent amount already....workouts (even the ones i hate) have been energetic and i have not lost drive in the middle of them like i used to do sometimes.....so obiously the HD is working....liek i said before.....right now it is very suttle.....in and out without notice....until you think back on it later on in the day and realize that you did have more energy than normal. would liek to up the dosage of the thyrogen-X also to 2 pills 2 time a day...but i dont know if i will have the funds to do so....if so..i will order it this week.

Well.....tomorrow is a new week...and i will see if the results are as good as i think they are... later

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Weigh in and Waist measurement day

After one week...here are my results

Weight 265 (-10lbs!!!)
Waist: 44 1/2 (-1 1/4)
BF%: 15.5% (-3% about)

Im still not sure about the Digital Caliper.....i had my girlfriend do the measurement 3 times like i did with the first test i did....and one came out 22.1% and the other 2 came out at almost the same....like 15.5 and 16.1....so..i dont know...same thing happened with the first time.....first one came out like 24% and the other 2 came out at like 16.8 and 17.5......so i just said 18 to be safe....so..i dont know...its a 3 site caliper..not the greatest but it will due...but i do see results in just a week....not too shabby i might add....but i do think most of the 10lbs i lost was due to water weight...but i could be wrong....who knows....im thinking i will take my Full measurements every 2 weeks....so..next monday i will have my full stats again...and then one more time at the end of the cycle

Today i started my cardio back up after 2 days off....i took 2 venom HD this morning about 30 minutes before getting on the eliptical.....did notice a difference.....after an hour of walking....i didnt want to get off of the thing....but....i didnt want to overdue it. Im still thinking about upping the thyrogen to 4 a day....ive been looking in the other logs on the site and havent really seen anything about it,,,so i have nothing to sway my vote except for someone saying they didnt notice a difference. i think im going to try it....and see.

Like i said in my last post.....im switching out the super dha for Flameout

Im also going to up the dose of lean dreams tonight...and see how that work...

Will do another 30 minutes of cardio later this afternoon..

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: Finally Venom tri lean Cutting cycle log

Day 9

45 minutes of cardio in the morning

Shoulders and chest

Today was a sh** day because yesterday i either jammed or sprained my wrist pretty good. and today i had little bouts of light headness. just came and gone...dont know if it was the supps...or maybe didnt eat enough this morning....dont know...i didnt have a before bed meal like i usually do..so that may be it also...anyways....workouts went as follows

Dips (assisted)
(set1) 25
(set2) 20
(set3) 20

Push Ups
(set1) 23 (+7 reps)
(set2) 17 (+4 reps)
(set3) 18 (+3 reps)

(set1) 12 reps@140lbs each side (+10lbs)
(set2) 7 reps@145lbs each side (-1 rep +10lbs)
(set3) 8 reps@150lbs each side (+1 rep +10lbs)

Bench Press (bowflex)
(set1) 14 reps@155lbs each side (+2 reps)
(set2) 13 reps@155lbs each side (+3 reps)
(set3) 10 reps@155lbs each side (unchanged)

Shrugs (bowflex)
(set1) 30 reps@155lbs each side (+5 reps)
(set2) 30 reps@155lbs each side (+5 reps)
(set3) 30 reps@155lbs each side (+5 reps)

Front shoulder press/lateral raise combo (35lb dumbells)
(set1) 7 reps@35lbs each (-3 reps)
(set2) 5 reps@35lbs each (-3 reps)
(set3) 5 reps@35lbs each (unchanged)

Although i did excell in most of the exercise ......my wrist definetely hindered my performance today....it hurt like hell....

Dips were assisted by a built on seat with rubber resistance bands....(never thought i would use this feature) it came in handy ....if i didnt have that help...i couldnt have done even 1 dip. but at least i did some with help instead of none at all.

i got lucky on pushups....found a fairly comfortable position for my hands to take some of the pain out of my wrist and was able to do a decent amount.

All in all....was a good day of working out . Wooziness wasnt a problem during workout...felt a little weak at beginning but kinda leveled out halfway through. I really hope this wrist injury is a short lived thing.....im just gonna keep icing it and hope for the best.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Absolutely nothing

No supps.....no exercise.....no food so far...........i was up all last night with what i think was food poisoning......puking and crappying all night.....went to bed at 11:30pm....finally fell asleep around 3:30am after many puking and crappy bouts.....woke up around 5:30ish and been up pretty much ever since, so...it was a wonderful way to end the day....

As of right now....everything is weak.....my legs are jello....i really cant eat anything and therefore im not going to take the chance of taking my supps...and puking them up (im sure fish oil aint that great coming back up)....trying to slowly consume water.....tell ya what.....food poisoning really Fooks you up......even walking around is a chore....way more effort used than needed.....feels like i just walked a flight of stairs just walking across the living room.....its insane...so im just going to take it easy today...and try and put something in my stomach.....maybe some oatmeal.....

on a good point...i must have puked and crapped about 5 pounds off of me LOL. hopefully things are back to normal tomorrow.

HeIsLegend

Awards
hope you get better man food poisioning is really crappy sorry to hear you got that.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hope you get better man food poisioning is really crappy sorry to hear you got that.

thanks boss.....slept on and off today.....feel alot better....still havent eaten anything....gonna try and eat in a little while. still am fatigued.....but that could be due to no food.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Arms and Back

45 minutes cardio in the morning

feeling much better.....heres how the day went

Wide Grip Pullup
(set1) 14 reps (+4)
(set2) 11 reps (+1)
(set3) 10 reps (+2)

Curls (bowflex)
(set1) 27 reps@155lbs each (+9??whoa)
(set2) 18 reps@155lbs each (+2)
(set3) 18 reps@155lbs each (+3)

Seated Lat Row (bowflex)
(set1) 31 reps@155lbs each
(set2) 27 reps@155lbs each
(set3) 27 reps@155lbs each

Tricep pushdown (bowflex)
(set1) 27 reps@155lbs each (+7)
(set2) 22 reps@155lbs each (+3)
(set3) 18 reps@155lbs each (+3)

Lat pulldown closegrip (bowflex)
(set1) 27 reps@155lbs each
(set2) 23 reps@255lbs each
(set3) 23 reps@155lbs each

E-Z curls (outside grip)
(set1) 9 reps@100lbs+bar (bar=15lbs) (+4)
(set2) 7 reps@100lbs+bar (+3)
(set3) 5 reps@100lbs+bar (+1)

Hand Grips (forearms) med resistance
100 reps

Dips
19 reps (+4)

overall a good day after the violently ill day i had yesterday....wrist felt a little sore but did not affect my workout i dont think......dips were unassisted once again.......did not list differences in reps with the seated lat rows and the lat pulldown due to the fact that i didnt do as many as i could last workout...so didnt really have a solid foundation to base my gains on .....ribs are extremely sore from the vomiting i did yesterday ...cant take really deep breaths or exhale all the way....so...thats been a nusiance all day....but overall......feel really good......i might actually do another 30 mins of cardio tonight.....depends how i feel in about 2 hours or so.....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting very interesting, will have to do some researching before I comment...

Man Beast

Awards
I just started using the Venom HyperDrive this week myself. It seriously does eliminate your appetite, I have to remind myself to eat every 2-3 hours. Good luck with your cycle, I'll keep checking it.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Being sick while on Venom, as I am still waiting on a reply from Raven, because for some thiamine analog can cause nausea, and vomitting and extreme fatigue... Vh3.0 is a great product but might not be for everyone thats all...

Last edited:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Being sick while on Venom, as I am still waiting on a reply from Raven, because for some Sublimatine can cause nausea, and vomitting and extreme fatigue... Vh3.0 is a great product but might not be for everyone thats all...
well...ive been on it for over a week now....and i never had a problem with it.....thats why i was saying it was from food poisoning.....i felt a little light headed earlier in the day.....felt fine at work....when i got home around 10pm...i ate something and took my lean dreams......went to bed at 11:30 or so...and about 15 minutes later i was puking and crapping.....which leads me to believe either i ate something at work that wasnt good....i ate something when i got home that wasnt good...or maybe i was just getting a stomach flu bug the whole day (which would cause the dizzyness and the not feeling good earlier in the day) and when i ate before bed...it just set it off.....i dunno......im just glad i got over it quickly....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
True indeed, I have just noticed some things from other logs...

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
day 12

Legs and abs

45 minutes cardio in the AM

Hanging leg raises
(set1) 38 (+3)
(set2) 30 (+3)
(set3) 29 (-1)

Hanging Oblique raises

Left Oblique
(set1) 28 (+3)
(set2) 21 (+1)
(set3) 20 (unchanged)

Right Oblique
(set1) 28 (+3)
(set2) 21 (+1)
(set3) 20 (unchanged)

Legs (eliptical
5 minutes max resistance forward (same)
5 minutes Max resistance Backwards (same)

Not too bad of a workout.....like i said before i hate this day....since i had to skip a day because of being ill....tomorrow is scheduled to be a complete off day....no cardio or weight training.....but i still might do like 30 minutes of cardio just because its fargin boring around my city....and im running out of projects to do around the house....at least i have my kids soccer tournament to go to.....keep me busy for a little while anyways...

oops...forgot an exercise

Dumbell squats (35lbs each hand)
(set1) 17 reps (+2)
(set2) 14 (+1)
(set3) 12 (unchanged)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Off day

No cardio .....no lifting.......just relaxation and sun.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Chest and Shoulders

No cardio

Dips (compared to day 5)
(set1) 21 (+4)
(set2) 16 (+1)
(set3) 15 (+4)

Push Ups
(set1) 26 (+3)
(set2) 18 (+1)
(set3) 18 (unchanged)

(set1) 8 reps@145lbs each (-4 reps +5lbs)
(set2) 8 reps@150lbs each (+1 rep +5lbs)
(set3) 7 reps@155lbs each (-1 rep +5lbs)

Bench Press (bowflex)
(set1) 16 reps@155lbs each (+2)
(set2) 12 reps@155lbs each (-1)
(set3) 11 reps@155lbs each (+1)

Shrugs (bowflex)
(set1) 35 reps@155lbs each (+5)
(set2) 35 reps@155lbs each (+5)
(set3) 35 reps@155lbs each (+5)

Front shoulder press/Lateral Raise combo (35lbs each)
(set1) 8 reps@35lbs each (+1)
(set2) 6 reps@35lbs each (+1)
(set3) 5 reps@35lbs each (unchanged)

Not too bad today.....wasnt really feeling the workout though....wrist kinda bothered me today again...but its getting better slowly...

Tomorrow will be all around measurements and weigh in again....looking foward to see my progress so far......body comp is still changing. Stack seems to be doing its job.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Measurements and Weigh in

Its been 2 weeks on this stack cycle and her are the results
(all measurements compared to last)

Weight : 259 (-6lbs)
BF% 14.9 (-.6%)

Bicep Left 18 (-.5) Right 18 (unchanged)

Forearm Left 14 3/4 (+1/4) Right 15 (unchanged)

Chest: Total Circ 52 (-3/4) Chest only 19 (+ .8)

Waist 43 1/2 (-1)

Thigh Left 27 (-2) Right 26 3/4 (-1 1/4)

Calf Left 18 1/2 (-1/2) Right 19 (unchanged)

All and all.....very impressed with the results only 2 weeks in....for the most part....all measurements stayed the same...very suprised at the thigh measurements.....either my girlfriend didnt do it in the same place as the first time...or i hold alot of weight in my legs

Still pretty impressed with the weight loss aspect....another 6 lbs gone.....will expect that number to keep getting lower....just because the less fat you have the slower it comes off......another inch off the waist which is always good...and almost another 1% BF lost.......pretty damn happy with the results.....i have a feeling i will be feeling really good about myself at the end of this stack....i already feel good wiht the body composition changes that have happened.

Will be back later on today with workout results

Flenzz

Awards
Nice progress!:head:

What are your overal thoughts on the stack after two weeks ? any big cons or positive remarks, side effects etc ? :)

Thanks

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice progress!:head:

What are your overal thoughts on the stack after two weeks ? any big cons or positive remarks, side effects etc ? :)

Thanks
pro's

its the best stack for weight loss i have EVER taken....ive even had better results with this than the good ole ECA stack....no jitters......not as much energy and focus as i would like...but its smooth..and you dont even really notice it ....just flows in and out very nicely and the appetite suppression isnt what i hoped either...but...again....you dont get ravenous....for me...i can take or leave eating on this stuff....

cons

None really....ive been having the same problem as some other guys with the whole urinary tract thing.....not infections...just irritation....and my libido is pretty much shot....although i have seen life in the fella the last day or so which leads me to believe that my body is getting used to the HD. and umm....ive noticed (when on 2 caps of HD) that while doing the deed.....the "waves" of pleasure that you get when you get close to the big "O"....usually i have pre-cum...the watery stuff......well...since on 2 caps of HD....im actually cumming the thicker stuff before i actually orgasm.....its very odd.. and it seems the amount of stuff has greatened also...i guess it might have something to do with the prostate maybe?? thats seems to be the major issue for me.

Only other thing that i could think of as being a con maybe is that you sweat like a pig even when you dont want to.....i was walking through the store the other day and was sweating like i was running a marathon....but i dont consider that a con...but some people may....hopes this helps

Flenzz

Awards
Helps alot mate :)

I REALLY want to try the stack, the only thing that worries me is the prostate stuff....I'm only 20 years old ( 21 in december ) so I'm a little scared, even though I would NEVER take two caps at a time, but I have seen people ( I think atleast ) who had the prostate prob with only one cap at a time...
So I'm not 100% sure i'm gonna do the stack, but I would really like to...in combination with the UD2 diet it must be kick ass...

Anyway thanks dude.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Helps alot mate :)

I REALLY want to try the stack, the only thing that worries me is the prostate stuff....I'm only 20 years old ( 21 in december ) so I'm a little scared, even though I would NEVER take two caps at a time, but I have seen people ( I think atleast ) who had the prostate prob with only one cap at a time...
So I'm not 100% sure i'm gonna do the stack, but I would really like to...in combination with the UD2 diet it must be kick ass...

Anyway thanks dude.

tell ya what......im 26.....so the prostate thing bothers me a little too...but...i was sick one day and didnt take it...and everything pretty much returned to normal....so....at least it isnt a complete chronic thing....you can stop at any time and it should go back to normal

the stack works....obviously.....if ya worried about the sides.....i think it is just from the Hyperdrive...to be honest...so if i was you....look into some other stims....like Stiumulant X and C2......and try that with the stack.. ive heard some good things about those supps...also.....there is a USP/scivation stack you might want to look into that is getting awsome results also.....im personally gonna try it in about 2 months.....after this stack....im going to run a Usp/scivation NON-stim cutting stack....and then im going to run the USP/scivation stack with the stim.....so....alot of different choices on this website...just do your research..

Also....your 21.....try to clean your diet up first and get a solid workout plan under your belt....if that doesnt get you results.....then try some supps....a good multi is a must also

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Arms and Back

45 minutes cardio in AM

Wide Grip Pullups
(set1) 16 reps (+2)
(set2) 13 reps (+2)
(set3) 10 reps (unchanged)

Curls (bowflex)
(set1) 30 reps@155lb each (+3)
(set2) 21 reps@155lb each (+3)
(set3) 19 reps@155lb each (+1)

Seated Lat Row (bowflex)
(set1) 34 reps@155lb each (+3)
(set2) 32 reps@155lb each (+5)
(set3) 30 reps@155lb each (+3)

Tricep Pushdown (bowflex)
(set1) 29 reps@155lb each (+2)
(set2) 20 reps@155lb each (-2)
(set3) 22 reps@155lb each (+4)

Lat Pulldown close grip (bowflex)
(set1) 30 reps@155lb each (+3)
(set2) 30 reps@155lb each (+7)
(set3) 28 reps@155lb each (+5)

E-Z curls
(set1) 8 reps@100lbs+bar (115?) (-1)
(set2) 7 reps (unchanged)
(set3) 5 reps (unchanged)

Hand grips (forearms
100 reps

dips
17 reps (-2)

ok workout today.....most exercises still climbing in reps......everything seems to be going good.....probably gonna do 30 minutes of cardio tonight.

Here is the supplements and dosages as of the 2nd week of this stack (start last week)

Venom HD 3.0 -- 2@6am, 1@12-1pm
Venom Special Tactics -- 2@breakfast (8ish) 2@dinner(4-5ish)
Venom lean dreams 1-2@bedtime (depends on previous night rest)
Thyrogen-X -- 1@breakfast (8ish) 1@dinner (4-5ish)
Sesamax -- 2@breakfast, 2@lunch (12-1ish), 2@dinner
Flameout -- 2@breakfast, 2@dinner
NOW Adam Multi -- 1@breakfast, 1@dinner

These supps and Dosages are gonna be like this for the rest of the stack...no more changes i dont think.....with the lean dreams....its a crap shoot...sometimes i sleep good on 2....sometimes i dont and lower it to 1 the next night.....there is no real pattern to my dosing it...

Flenzz

Awards
Yea I know I'm only 20...but the diet i'm using is super strict and super good...I don't know if you are familiar with the Ultimate Diet 2.0 .

now the thing is I just want to MAXIMIZE my fat loss and preserve lean mass ( which the UD2 DOES ) and the venom seems to do also.
I know there are sooo much more other products that are good for fat burning, but it's like you said yourself, it is probably the best FAT burning stack ever...and I also think the venom is extremely good for fat burning.

Btw; it's not that i'm super fat or so I'm 91 kilos @13% so.. :)

Also I forgot to mention that The ud2 is layed out this way that I only have to take the stack on mon//tue/wed and evt thu but not on fri and sat and maybe sunday, so there is always a pause instead of non stop

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Legs and Abs

45 minutes cardio AM

Hanging Leg Raises
(set1) 40 (+2)
(set2) 33 (+3)
(set3) 25 (-4)

Oblique leg raises
Left & Right
(set1) 28 (unchanged)
(set2) 23 (+2)
(set3) 21 (+1)

Eliptical (legs)
5 minutes max resistance forward
5 minutes max resistance backwards

No Dumbell squats today

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

45 minutes cardio in AM

30 minutes cardio in afternoon

Off day weight training

everything is going well.....woke up about 1am last night.....and felt tired but couldnt fall back asleep....so.....about 1:30 i got up and took some ZMA and it got me back to sleep.....Lean dreams is definetely a odd product.....lets ya sleep awsome one night...and the next could have you up and down all night.......

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Did something a little bit different today with the cardio....i started to do just regular walk on the elliptical.....but about 10-15 minutes into it....i decided that i was just going to use as much upper body i can and give me legs a little bit of a break....well.....i started doing that...and just kept upping the resistance every 5 minutes...till i was at 10 (highest it goes) and just using as much upper body and as little legs as possible....and i loved it.....and i probably shouldnt have done it with that much intensity without having something in my stomach before hand....but....at the end of the 45 minutes.....just about every muscle in my upper body felt pumped and felt like i got an extremely good workout...as of right now.....almost 6 hours after doing the cardio....my muscles feel fatigued and starting to have a hint of soreness.....which might screw with my weight training today...im even thinking about skipping today....but....i had alot of fun and maybe it was the Hyperdrive....but when i started upping the intensity with just my upper body.....i focused in hardcore.....and it was an extremely enjoyable workout, also sweat so much that i had a puddle under the elliptical...anyways..i will post an update later tonight and let everyone know if i did weight training or any more cardio.